(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 52.
#2151 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Thats still no excuse. Manufacturing flaw. Take em back, sand em down, and reprint them with the art removed around the posts. Stern has stated that they do this with flawed playfields, so we know its possible. Also, did they send over every playfield they're ever going to make in the first batch? It sounds like that is false too, so why hasn't it changed on newer runs?

Agreed, its no excuse for JJP. Things are not going to change on newer runs. JJP penny pinches (JJP is even charging $10 for their “innovative” black washer kit, they nickel and dime us so bad) and refuses to do what Stern does and sand down a bad PF and redo it or remove artwork from under posts, because that takes too much work and planning for their part time artist. Let’s face it, with such tiny title output by JJP, they cannot employ full time artist to make things work and improve their poor quality. 1 game released every 2 years, does not cut it for having a full time art department like Stern has. So we the consumer suffer from very poor quality on anything JJP puts out and pay through the roof for subpar products. Just goes with the territory of buying from a tiny boutique company like JJP.

#2152 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Thats still no excuse. Manufacturing flaw. Take em back, sand em down, and reprint them with the art removed around the posts. Stern has stated that they do this with flawed playfields, so we know its possible. Also, did they send over every playfield they're ever going to make in the first batch? It sounds like that is false too, so why hasn't it changed on newer runs?

Not making an excuse, giving you a reason possibly why

Stern does it in house - Big difference from importing them from Germany

Freight is a huge cost, probably need to bring in a container full at a time
Lot of issues trying to export PF's back to Germany for a fix and reimport.
If it were my company, I would find someone stateside to fix the PF's and find a new stateside source going forward

#2153 2 years ago

We are paying huge prices for JJP bad quality products and sub tier old license IPs. And we are paying the highest prices in the industry for those moronic privileges. Will we ever learn???

#2154 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Not making an excuse, giving you a reason possibly why
Stern does it in house - Big difference from importing them from Germany
Freight is a huge cost, probably need to bring in a container full at a time
Lot of issues trying to export PF's back to Germany for a fix and reimport.
If it were my company, I would find someone stateside to fix the PF's and find a new stateside source going forward

I know you're not making excuses my friend, I'm just saying theres no excuse for JJP to not be doing this. That could be one of their reasons, sure, but it is wholly unacceptable imo. I'm sure its expensive. Too bad for Mirco. He shouldn't have kept making junk playfields. He shouldn't have not just removed the art around the posts from the beginning. I'd have zero sympathy if he had to pay return freight and I would expect any manufacturer worth their salt to feel the same.

#2155 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

We are paying huge prices for JJP bad quality products and sub tier old license IPs. And we are paying the highest prices in the industry for those moronic privileges. Will we ever learn???

We have learned pins are fun lets spend lots of money!!!!

#2156 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I know you're not making excuses my friend, I'm just saying theres no excuse for JJP to not be doing this. That could be one of their reasons, sure, but it is wholly unacceptable imo. I'm sure its expensive. Too bad for Mirco. He shouldn't have kept making junk playfields. He shouldn't have not just removed the art around the posts from the beginning. I'd have zero sympathy if he had to pay return freight and I would expect any manufacturer worth their salt to feel the same.

Without knowing all the details,, I still think it's a tough call. It's not like businesses have unlimited money. They might not have the cash flow to do that, or send everyone free playfields.

My playfield is pooling and they haven't handled the whole situation well, but at the same time, I don't think they have the financial ability to send everyone with pooling / peeling populated playfields to swap out.

It's easy to say solve it by making everyone right, but at the expense of bankrupting the company? Or putting them against the wall financially?

Again, I don't know the full situation, but without knowing it, and their financials, I can sympathize with them having a tough decision to make in a now more and more competitive market.

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Without knowing all the details,, I still think it's a tough call. It's not like businesses have unlimited money. They might not have the cash flow to do that, or send everyone free playfields.
My playfield is pooling and they haven't handled the whole situation well, but at the same time, I don't think they have the financial ability to send everyone with pooling / peeling populated playfields to swap out.
It's easy to say solve it by making everyone right, but at the expense of bankrupting the company? Or putting them against the wall financially?
Again, I don't know the full situation, but without knowing it, and their financials, I can sympathize with them having a tough decision to make in a now more and more competitive market.

Couldn't possibly care less about the financial health of JJP. What I do care about is them shipping knowingly defective products, changing their warranty terms to insulate them from these defects, then not doing anything at all to correct said defects. The argument can't be "well if we make them put out a quality product they'll go bankrupt and we don't want that"...

Jeff

#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Well the way they are doing it now is not the right way in my opinion. Time will tell if this will hurt them in the future. Personally I have spent over $20k with JJP and I own most of their machines from the secondary market. I will never buy a NIB from them again after they way they have handled this situation. Especially hearing Jack asking what are the customers doing to make the playfield problems interview.

#2159 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Again, no sympathy. When you're in manufacturing, normally if you're making a defective product, your on the hook for that. It doesn't matter if you "don't have the money". Too bad. I guess you're going out of business then, shouldn't have made the bad decisions that led you to that point. This ain't your best friend owing you 20 bucks for cutting his grass last Tuesday.

So to answer your question of "It's easy to say solve it by making everyone right, but at the expense of bankrupting the company? Or putting them against the wall financially?"
YES.

Quoted from jeffro01:

Couldn't possibly care less about the financial health of JJP. What I do care about is them shipping knowingly defective products, changing their warranty terms to insulate them from these defects, then not doing anything at all to correct said defects. The argument can't be "well if we make them put out a quality product they'll go bankrupt and we don't want that"...
Jeff

Or Mirco for that matter. Mirco is who I blame mostly. JJP gets plenty of blame too for not putting their foot down and allowing this to occur.

#2160 2 years ago

I am sure expansion of production lines in their new facility and additional staff required is constant financial drain, plus I don't think their two new game designers work for peanuts either...

#2161 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

We? How many JJP games do you own?

#2162 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

"We" .... I highly doubt you've spent anything on JJP games

#2163 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have not either but I wish they would improve their quality and make me confident enough to buy one becuase I would like to do so

#2164 2 years ago

I have not either but I wish they would improve their quality and make me confident enough to buy one becuase I would like to do so

I've been busting on Jim lately (since he is a troll), but I totally agree that the playfield issues and JJPs handling of the issues are terrible. I won't be buying from them until they get the issues sorted out and start treating their customers properly.

#2165 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

It’s not your place as a consumer to empathize with company shipping poor products. I’ll pay all the money. Send me my monies worth or lose out.

#2166 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

It’s not your place as a consumer to empathize with company shipping poor products. I’ll pay all the money. Send me my monies worth or lose out.

Yet I do. If everyone feels so strongly, why no class action yet? Chargebacks? Or some other legal avenue if people feel they are in the wrong (and I do believe they are in the wrong). Force them to pay, since they won't do it on their own? Complaining certainly won't change the current situation. I don't believe corporate or personal nobility is so prevalent that a company or a person would bankrupt themselves to "do the right thing."

To be truthful, I honestly don't care if they are in business or not, go bankrupt or thrive. Makes no difference to me. There are plenty of pinball machines and companies out there.

It annoys me that my playfield is pooling. I understand they won't do anything, and I moved on. Will do my best to correct and protect the one I have and I will never buy one of their machines again.

#2167 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Yet I do. If everyone feels so strongly, why no class action yet? Chargebacks? Or some other legal avenue if people feel they are in the wrong (and I do believe they are in the wrong). Force them to pay, since they won't do it on their own? Complaining certainly won't change the current situation. I don't believe corporate or personal nobility is so prevalent that a company or a person would bankrupt themselves to "do the right thing."
To be truthful, I honestly don't care if they are in business or not, go bankrupt or thrive. Makes no difference to me. There are plenty of pinball machines and companies out there.
It annoys me that my playfield is pooling. I understand they won't do anything, and I moved on. Will do my best to correct and protect the one I have and I will never buy one of their machines again.

Having a legal basis for a lawsuit and having that legal basis be worth litigation are two places that are often VERY far apart.

#2168 2 years ago

Used is the best way to buy their games anymore. Got a hell of a deal on dialed in. No need for warranty since they wont honor it anyways, so why pay more?

#2169 2 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Class action suits at these numbers will only enrich the lawyers. Every suit I've found myself involved in paid out pennies or nothing at all, and those were Wall Street firm lawsuits.

You've already voted with your wallet. It's all you can do. But keep in mind you are not alone and your lack of future purchase adds to the ranks of others already doing the same thing too. If JJP's bottom line doesn't feel this I'd be shocked.

#2170 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If it makes you feel better to doubt how much I’ve spent, feel free. But I’ve spent way too much on JJP to feel the pain along with all the rest of you.

#2171 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I've been busting on Jim lately (since he is a troll), but I totally agree that the playfield issues and JJPs handling of the issues are terrible. I won't be buying from them until they get the issues sorted out and start treating their customers properly.

Calling people names giving their opinions like “troll” is the favorite low on Pinside. Not going to call you the same, but glad we agree on the very poor treatment from JJP. We’re all in this together, so divisive name calling only plays into the hands of a low life company like JJP.

#2172 2 years ago

I would love to know exactly what the business relationship is between Mirco and JJP. If you continually had a contractor deliver you a defective product you would firstly get them to remedy the situation at their cost and if it kept happening you would launch them. Instead JJP changes their warranty to protect the defective product that is supplied to them AND they continue to use the same supplier.

How does this make any business sense? If their contract for manufacture was so badly worded that Mirco can legally slither away from the issues then bad luck JJP. But why would you continue to use them game after game?

Does Mirco have a financial stake in JJP? Does Mirco have naked photos of Jack?

#2173 2 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

Does Mirco have naked photos of Jack?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwe

#2174 2 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

I would love to know exactly what the business relationship is between Mirco and JJP. If you continually had a contractor deliver you a defective product you would firstly get them to remedy the situation at their cost and if it kept happening you would launch them. Instead JJP changes their warranty to protect the defective product that is supplied to them AND they continue to use the same supplier.
How does this make any business sense? If their contract for manufacture was so badly worded that Mirco can legally slither away from the issues then bad luck JJP. But why would you continue to use them game after game?
Does Mirco have a financial stake in JJP? Does Mirco have naked photos of Jack?

A better question as their entire product is Defined by the use of a playfield is where else in the world could they go to get thousands of playfields made in order to talk tough with Micro. I can’t think of a single company that would handle that volume or liability while partnering almost exclusively with JJP.

#2175 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Calling people names giving their opinions like “troll” is the favorite low on Pinside. Not going to call you the same, but glad we agree on the very poor treatment from JJP. We’re all in this together, so divisive name calling only plays into the hands of a low life company like JJP.

I don't consider troll name calling. It's a legitimate internet behavior, which you exhibit. You stir the pot about JJP in thread after thread after thread... It's like a personal vendetta and I think you get off on stirring that pot and getting the people who like JJP riled up. There's one thing about giving an opinion, and then there's another about doing it obsessively. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

#2176 2 years ago
200w.gif200w.gif
#2177 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A better question as their entire product is Defined by the use of a playfield is where else in the world could they go to get thousands of playfields made in order to talk tough with Micro. I can’t think of a single company that would handle that volume or liability while partnering almost exclusively with JJP.

I would say Bader...

But I think JJP burnt that bridge back when they were having problems with the initial run of WOZ.

#2178 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As has been surmised before I believe the unholy relationship is deeper and Mirco has actual stake in the company. Otherwise something would have changed and the customer would never had been blamed for “doing something to the playfield.” That is just the type of insanity you see when clearly something is wrong but nothing can be done about it.

#2179 2 years ago
Quoted from LORDDREK:

As has been surmised before I believe the unholy relationship is deeper and Mirco has actual stake in the company. Otherwise something would have changed and the customer would never had been blamed for “doing something to the playfield.” That is just the type of insanity you see when clearly something is wrong but nothing can be done about it.

And their other market option is?

#2180 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And their other market option is?

I’m not well versed enough to answer that but my post illustrates why they may not. Regardless I’d have to agree with your assessment.

#2181 2 years ago

If they’re going to continue to sell defective products, they deserve to go under.
This saga has been going on for much too long.

#2182 2 years ago

I was lucky with my GnR CE with regards to this. But this thread has me questioning my pre-order of the limited Willy Wonka run they're doing this month. If I pay 11k for pin that I'm iffy on anyway, and it's not perfect, I'll really be pissed. Has anyone heard if the newest run of WW LEs will be using better playfields or will this just be a run using playfields that have sat around for 2 years.

#2183 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

I was lucky with my GnR CE with regards to this. But this thread has me questioning my pre-order of the limited Willy Wonka run they're doing this month. If I pay 11k for pin that I'm iffy on anyway, and it's not perfect, I'll really be pissed. Has anyone heard if the newest run of WW LEs will be using better playfields or will this just be a run using playfields that have sat around for 2 years.

LOL

#2184 2 years ago

simple solution .... just buy a nice HUO game that u can inspect prior to purchase ....

#2185 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

simple solution .... just buy a nice HUO game that u can inspect prior to purchase ....

I don't think the solution is that simple anymore. The pre-owned prices are so inflated, often more than NIB. Definitely not buying a used pin for equal or more than NIB just because of fear of this issue. This would definitely be the move if used was still 1k off NIB though.

#2186 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I wandered over to the Stern Godzilla thread for a couple of minutes and you were calling anybody who questioned the artwork trolls.Oh Jimwet here likes to come here and act like he cares and looking out for the buyers but believe me he’s just trolling.Check out some of his comments when somebody says anything negative about Stern.He literally freaks out!

#2187 2 years ago

Just.. don't ... Give .. them... Any business. Even when the next title is your grail theme.
Most don't appear to have that kind of will power.
I do.

#2188 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I wandered over to the Stern Godzilla thread for a couple of minutes and you were calling anybody who questioned the artwork trolls.Oh Jimwet here likes to come here and act like he cares and looking out for the buyers but believe me he’s just trolling.Check out some of his comments when somebody says anything negative about Stern.He literally freaks out!

Both of you are on competing payrolls.

#2189 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Just.. don't ... Give .. them... Any business. Even when the next title is your grail theme.
Most don't appear to have that kind of will power.
I do.

Ditto. Toy Story is one of my grail themes but no way I’m going to play playfield roulette for $10k.

I used to have a lot of hope and respect for JJP but there is too much anecdotal evidence that customer service and fixing what appears to be a significant systemic issue isn’t a concern for them. A few missed sales won’t matter but nothing will change if more people don’t vote with their wallets until things change.

#2190 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Both of you are on competing payrolls.

Ok but I speak truth

#2191 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Ditto. Toy Story is one of my grail themes but no way I’m going to play playfield roulette for $10k.
I used to have a lot of hope and respect for JJP but there is too much anecdotal evidence that customer service and fixing what appears to be a significant systemic issue isn’t a concern for them. A few missed sales won’t matter but nothing will change if more people don’t vote with their wallets until things change.

I can’t steer the world but I can steer mine. I’m steering clear, no matter what theme. JJP is not on my radar for the foreseeable future.

I supported by waiting 3 years for my WOZECLE, never sure it would get made. Trying to support the new guy on the block. I regret that decision. Sold pin to my boss for what I paid for it.

#2192 2 years ago

My GnR is fine. Do I wish it didn’t have washers? Yes. But it’s fine. And I LOVE TO PLAY IT.

#2193 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Talking tough with Mirco is a fools game and an outright diversion. Mirco is not the issue. They are not the ones that put artwork under the posts. Drill PF holes too large for the posts; improperly fitting and over tightening posts at the JJP factory, etc. Ordering too thick of clear coat is also on JJP. Why do you keep blaming Mirco thinking they are the ones in control of JJPs product??? Mirco is just a vendor and does what JJP tells them to do. How long are you JJP fanboys going to keep trying to pass the buck and live in denial???

(Your talk of volume is also preposterous. You don’t, nor does any person other than JJP know the numbers they are producing and its for sure not thousands. They can only output around 40 a week, that much we do know. They’ve been at this for a year making GNR. Let’s give them say 40 weeks they were actually able to make that many, given part shortages. That’s only 1600 GNRs, which is doubtful with all the smart people that have pulled their orders because of poor quality products, no warranty, bad customer service and part shortages. Hugely doubtful that JJP has even made much more than around 1200 to be more accurate, given all the parameters. JJP is a tiny boutique company about the size of Spooky, but Spooky has their act together and makes a far superior product. Remember during an even longer time period, they only made 1,000 POTC.)

#2194 2 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I don't consider troll name calling. It's a legitimate internet behavior, which you exhibit. You stir the pot about JJP in thread after thread after thread... It's like a personal vendetta and I think you get off on stirring that pot and getting the people who like JJP riled up. There's one thing about giving an opinion, and then there's another about doing it obsessively. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

It’s a very tough life these days being a JJP fanboy, sorry if that hurt’s your feelings. Giving opinions even if it is against a company you like (JJP) does not make anyone a troll. It is a name calling exercise and that’s why you and others use it.

#2195 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Talking tough with Mirco is a fools game and an outright diversion. Mirco is not the issue. They are not the ones that put artwork under the post. Drill PF holes too large for the posts; improperly fitted over tightening at the JJP factory. Ordering too thick of clear coat. Why do you keep blaming Mirco thinking they are the ones in control of JJPs product??? Mirco is just a vendor and does what JJP tells them to do. How long are you JJP fanboys going to keep passing the buck and living in denial???
(Your talk of volume is also preposterous. You don’t, nor any person other than JJP know the numbers they are producing and its for sure not thousands. They can only output around 40 a week. They’ve been at this for a year making GNR. Let’s give them say 40 weeks they were actually to make that many, given parts shortages. That’s only 1600 GNRs, which is doubtful with all the smart people that have pulled their orders because of poor quality products, no warranty, bad customer service and part shortages, that JJP has even made not much more than around 1200 to be more accurate, given all the parameters. JJP is a tiny boutique company about the size of Spooky. Remember during that same time period, they only made 1,000 POTC.)

While you Do love to hear yourself talk, you still didn’t answer my question. Stop with all the babble and tough guy opinions. The issue is the Playfield, Mirco made the playfield not really a difficult equation. Wasn’t looking for a theoretical Symantec meaningless calculation of volume. You hate this company, your choice so feel free to move on?

#2196 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

While you Do love to hear yourself talk, you still didn’t answer my question. Stop with all the babble and tough guy opinions. The issue is the Playfield, Mirco made the playfield not really a difficult equation. Wasn’t looking for a theoretical Symantec meaningless calculation of volume. You hate this company, your choice so feel free to move on?

Is put down your only source of comfort Dave? Come on, no hate for JJP, but claiming hate is another way for you to feel better I suppose? We are discussing the issues here and maybe I’ve made too much sense for you to gather all at once, so take your time and think about my “babble” and it might make sense to you in time?

I respect what you write and don’t call it “babble”. This is an open forum last I checked and is why we are here discussing the issues. So you might be the only one desiring to move on Dave? If you don’t like what you read here, that does not favor JJP in the manner you like?

#2198 2 years ago

The only thing JJP makes thousands of is black washer kits, to be used on most all of their last four games. Lol

#2199 2 years ago

I can't believe there's still a debate.

- Bad playfields, check.

-Altering warranty so it's useless, check.

- Greedily screwing over distros with #s, check.

- Blaming the customer, check.

- Raising prices on a flawed product mid-production, check.

- Ghosting customers in need of support, check.

- Avoiding recognition of issues for years, check.

Pinsiders: "Uh, hey guys, do you think the new run is okay?"

#2200 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I can't believe there's still a debate.
- Bad playfields, check.
-Altering warranty so it's useless, check.
- Greedily screwing over distros with #s, check.
- Blaming the customer, check.
- Raising prices on a flawed product mid-production, check.
- Ghosting customers in need of support, check.
- Avoiding recognition of issues for years, check.
Pinsiders: "Uh, hey guys, do you think the new run is okay?"

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c59fa79d4b9a11cc68fe03076352acbc2e0eebfe-1633888177-1800"};
//]]>

Hope so

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 32.99
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.