(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

88 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,562 posts
  • 211 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by jimwe5t
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20210721_235252 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
8FBF4686-AE57-409F-B205-7FF53D95F6D7 (resized).jpeg
6D336BD1-D772-4A2A-ACF5-191455CB55EA (resized).jpeg
C98333F5-4974-4D3C-9C8E-A577E26FF7A2.gif
FADEB364-ADA3-4C12-A2B3-DE205C8EFAF7 (resized).jpeg
04451BBC-7922-4269-B9DC-679B1B3ED92F (resized).jpeg
C2830955-AD82-4B1F-90CE-5CCB23E29E8B (resized).jpeg
A9618D8D-C2EE-4F17-901A-3AB727E40D2F (resized).jpeg
0255D52D-8136-4310-9414-E816A2749B28 (resized).jpeg
AC61AEAC-F574-4FD3-8896-862F483521DE (resized).jpeg
20210717_142505 (resized).jpg
20210717_142457 (resized).jpg
20210717_142516 (resized).jpg
20210717_142528 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210717-151013_Gallery (resized).jpg

There are 1562 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 32.
#1551 11 days ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

When I’m lucky to afford things I want, such as a new car, I wouldn’t go and flame the manufacturer for the clear coat they used from whatever vendor they used the first time I drive it and a stone kicks up and chips it. Shit happens.
Let’s be honest. People are starving and dying and living in poverty but some people are so arrogant to that fact that they bitch about problems on first run production models of new products the exclusive minority they belong to can afford. In a way, I get it. But really, where do your priorities fall in the grand scheme of things and what are YOU doing to be a positive influence on society and the disadvantaged when you can afford such luxuries and not be willing to assume the risk that comes with such extravagant purchases?
Yeah, you’re bent you spent 10k on a game that won many awards but has some flaws, most of which seem to be from pre-June 2021 builds. How much have you donated to your community or kids or victims of domestic violence? If it’s 0, then go cry to the Rockefeller’s and check yourselves.
Those who feel privileged and entitled will downvote away, I don’t give a damn about your feelings if you fall into the stereotype I’ve articulated above.

Wow, Where'd this guy come from? His complete lack of logic is super entertaining!

#1552 11 days ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

When I’m lucky to afford things I want, such as a new car, I wouldn’t go and flame the manufacturer for the clear coat they used from whatever vendor they used the first time I drive it and a stone kicks up and chips it. Shit happens.
Let’s be honest. People are starving and dying and living in poverty but some people are so arrogant to that fact that they bitch about problems on first run production models of new products the exclusive minority they belong to can afford. In a way, I get it. But really, where do your priorities fall in the grand scheme of things and what are YOU doing to be a positive influence on society and the disadvantaged when you can afford such luxuries and not be willing to assume the risk that comes with such extravagant purchases?
Yeah, you’re bent you spent 10k on a game that won many awards but has some flaws, most of which seem to be from pre-June 2021 builds. How much have you donated to your community or kids or victims of domestic violence? If it’s 0, then go cry to the Rockefeller’s and check yourselves.
Those who feel privileged and entitled will downvote away, I don’t give a damn about your feelings if you fall into the stereotype I’ve articulated above.

This post leaves me so confused. Because there is suffering in the world - you can't complain about quality on products?
Did you ever think that just maybe, possibly us "rich folks" are also major donors to charities that help society. And also, maybe we have worked our asses off and made sacrifices to create businesses that employ others and better their lives?

You yourself sir are so very ignorant and blinded by your beliefs ...
Enjoy your 17 pinball machines

#1553 11 days ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You deaf dumb and nearsighted JJP cheerleaders keep telling yourselves this crap about Stern, but it is also my experience they stand behind all their PFs. You’re kidding yourselves to think they don’t. If you have a warped PF they will replace it. On the other hand, my direct experience with JJP has been the opposite and they refused to take care of issues.
Keep trying to put Stern in the same miserable camp as JJP. Sorry it’s not working for those of us that know the truth. That doesn’t make me Stern’s cheerleader either, because I’ll get all over them for anything they don’t do right, unlike you JJP lackeys. The huge difference is, they stand behind their product and don’t try to flea their responsibilities like the small boutique JJP constantly does. I’m still hoping JJP will put some big boy pants on and do the right thing for Kloss and all those affected by the outrageously bad quality product known as GNR. Look no further than the tons of photos all over the net to know the truth about GNR.

#1554 11 days ago
Quoted from screaminr:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f5c959d39dce3a8b97c07496533f13cdc5c514f8-1626867622-1800"};
//]]>

lmfao

#1555 11 days ago

I can only speak for myself so here it goes .There’s a 90 day warranty .I started to try to contact the week prior to this deadline and pics sent out to distro before that .There is a obvious problem with a batch or 2 of these PF’s everyone knows it and shit happens no biggie .I will only accept a populated PF swap as a result .I wouldn’t even care if it took a year ,at least with a agreement I can plug the machine in and play it with no worries .I’m sure this will get done as large washers will not cover the area that is chipped in 2 of the areas .Even if they did cover to me would be unacceptable as I see chips as just the starting point and God forbid trying to sell it at any time with that .I really like JJP and they’re games .I plan on being a customer again and again as my time in this hobby moves forward .If for some odd reason this doesn’t work out I can fight with the best of them .I will not go quietly lmao.Cheers to this working out and avoiding drama .It’s honestly as simple as that .

#1556 11 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Cheers to this working out

Um... have you been reading these threads? You're not the first with this fever dream...

#1557 11 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I can only speak for myself so here it goes .There’s a 90 day warranty .I started to try to contact the week prior to this deadline and pics sent out to distro before that .There is a obvious problem with a batch or 2 of these PF’s everyone knows it and shit happens no biggie .I will only accept a populated PF swap as a result .I wouldn’t even care if it took a year ,at least with a agreement I can plug the machine in and play it with no worries .I’m sure this will get done as large washers will not cover the area that is chipped in 2 of the areas .Even if they did cover to me would be unacceptable as I see chips as just the starting point and God forbid trying to sell it at any time with that .I really like JJP and they’re games .I plan on being a customer again and again as my time in this hobby moves forward .If for some odd reason this doesn’t work out I can fight with the best of them .I will not go quietly lmao.Cheers to this working out and avoiding drama .It’s honestly as simple as that .

Good Luck, but just incase - here you go, I think you will need them

pasted_image (resized).png
#1558 11 days ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Good Luck, but just incase - here you go, I think you will need them[quoted image]

nah bare knuckles is where it’s at .

#1559 11 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I will not go quietly lmao.Cheers to this working out and avoiding drama .It’s honestly as simple as that .

Best of luck with it .

IMG_20210721_235252 (resized).jpg
#1560 11 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Welp.....hope you're ready to get loud my friend

#1561 11 days ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

This makes exactly no sense at all. One has nothing to do with the other. Sure we are lucky to be able to afford a 10k toy bit for most of us it’s hard earned money and o damn sure don’t want to spend my hard earned money on a piece of shot that starts falling apart after 10 games and the manufacturer ignores any amd all complaints while counting his cash, and raises the prices to boot.

#1562 10 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Hope the best for you in your struggles with a now known non caring company like JJP. Baffling anyone still buys anything from them with their track record, but will be on the lookout for upcoming change and support you in your fight to be made whole. Don’t think this problem is with “only a batch or two.” It is more widespread than imagined into many batches. Only a matter of time for them to be revealed. Black washers won’t get big enough to hide the obvious.

There are 1562 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 32.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside