(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 52.
#1352 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

There won’t be any demand for a POTC remake and JJP knows this already and has stated as much. There was only demand, when it became rare. Prior to JJP announcing POTC was done, they sat in boxes everywhere, with no one wanting them. Also no demand for DI, they too have sat in boxes. WOZ, for some crazy reason, still seems to sell at times, even though it is not usually a theme that true pinball players like. “Hey guys, come over tonight and we’ll play some Dorthy and Toto, lol.” Theme is not good for pinball and all the shots are straight up the middle. Hobbit, not going to ever make that again, it also has stayed in distributor inventory so long, distributors have had to discount to get rid of them.

This would be great news if factual! Evidence of this being true would be necessary for many buyers.

You’re right, need years of evidence, after saying at least three to four times prior, PF issues were fixed. Sure hoping JJP can turn this all around. With all the PF trouble, GNR has seen severely reduced demand. After many discovering it shoots like a dog, that too has taken a toll on GNR. Think its time for JJP to move onto a new vendor for PFs, to save their very bad quality reputation and move onto Pat’s surely good shooting game design of Toy Story (had enough time to work on TS). Would think that might help salvage all JJPs badly damaged PR, at least hoping it will for them. Would hate to see JJP go out of business, after making 5 to 6 troubled machines in a row (four with PF trouble).

I need to take a few Motrin after reading that one as my head now hurts. It's not even worth the effort debating with you, it's pointless.

How many times have you said JJP is going out of business? I can't recall, lost count!

#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I need to take a few Motrin after reading that one as my head now hurts. It's not even worth the effort debating with you, it's pointless.
How many times have you said JJP is going out of business? I can't recall, lost count!

Lol, I’ll send you an extra bottle my friend. Never once said they’re going out of business. Only said I hope JJP gets all their problems solved and they don’t go out of business. I like JJP.

#1354 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There’s nothing worse than a Pinsider who just keeps repeating the same old thing, eh?

#1355 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

There’s nothing worse than a Pinsider who just keeps repeating the same old thing, eh?

Suppose you could say the same thing about this thread and just about every comment here. I mean how many repeated threads saying the same thing about all JJPs Pf problems can there be including this one started by Panzer? It’s the topic of this and many more threads just like it, all saying the same thing repeatedly, so that’s not new.

#1356 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Only fresh takes allowed!

5giqhd (resized).jpg5giqhd (resized).jpg

#1357 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Suppose you could say the same thing about this thread and just about every comment here. I mean how many repeated threads saying the same thing about all JJPs Pf problems can there be including this one started by Panzer? It’s the topic of this and many more threads just like it, all saying the same thing repeatedly, so that’s not new.

Yeah, I was actually calling Panzer out for criticizing someone else that’s doing exactly what he’s known for.

#1358 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Yeah, I was actually calling Panzer out for criticizing someone else that’s doing exactly what he’s known for.

Oh I know what you were doing, it's not the same thing either. You've been directing snide comments at me for years, I'm used to it! Don't say anything critical about Stern, don't dare question what you get from Stern for $6k -9k+...got it lol. Criticism doesn't automatically mean a game is bad or sucks. At these insane prices criticism, whether about features and or build quality, regardless of the manufacture is normal.

I'm proud to say I've bought a NIB Stern (Turtles premium) and as of today a NIB JJP (GNR LE) within the past 2 months. People can enjoy games from both companies without having to take sides and insult the other

Stern and JJP are both kicking ass right now and it's a great time for pinball.

#1359 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Oh I know what you were doing, it's not the same thing either. You've been directing snide comments at me for years, I'm used to it! Don't say anything critical about Stern, don't dare question what you get from Stern for $6k -9k+...got it lol.

PFreak my friend: it is comical you continue to put a tiny company like JJP like they are in actual competition with a giant company like Stern. JJP can only put out 45 games tops a week and Stern puts out nearly 100 games a day. Sorry, JJP is not “kicking” anything. They put out 1 game every two years, they’re so small. Now the comparisons could be made with Spooky and they are in fact kicking JJPs rear end, with 2 new titles released at once and every 18 months, not two years like even smaller JJP does, since they began nearly 13 years ago.

Quit ragging on Stern and remember your own mantra: “Criticism doesn't automatically mean a game is bad or sucks. At these insane prices criticism…”, as I write critical things about your beloved JJP from time to time. Just hoping JJP will finally get their act together and actually treat us the customer the way Stern, AP, CGC and Spooky treats us, with respect and honoring repairs. JJP doesn’t do this. Why you continue to support JJP by buying their faulty products is beyond comprehension. JJP has no need to change with groveling customers such as yourself. You’re buying GNR because you perceive you’re getting a $1k discount, lol. All JJP did was raise their prices higher than anyone else’s. And for what? Crappy products??? JJP is living in denial and so is any customer willing to support their narcissistic behavior.

Quoted from Chambahz:

My apologies, as now I see your post was directed at Pfreak and not me. Thanks for clarifying and you're comment is correct.

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

PFreak my friend: it is comical you continue to put a tiny company like JJP like they are in actual competition with a giant company like Stern. JJP can only put out 45 games tops a week and Stern puts out nearly 100 games a day. Sorry, JJP is not “kicking” anything. They put out 1 game every two years, they’re so small. Now the comparisons could be made with Spooky and they are in fact kicking JJPs rear end, with 2 new titles released at once and every 18 months, not w years like even smaller JJP does since they began nearly 13 years ago.
Quit ragging on Stern and remember your own mantra: “Criticism doesn't automatically mean a game is bad or sucks. At these insane prices criticism…”, as I write critical things about your beloved JJP from time to time. I just want JJP to finally get their act together and actually treat us the customer the way Stern, AP, CGC and Spooky treats us, with respect and honoring repairs. JJP doesn’t do this. Why you continue to support JJP by buying their faulty products is beyond comprehension. JJP has no need to change with groveling customers such as yourself.

My apologies, as now I see your post was directed at Pfreak and not me. Thanks for clarifying and you're comment is correct.

Stern...

#1361 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

PFreak my friend: it is comical you continue to put a tiny company like JJP like they are in actual competition with a giant company like Stern. JJP can only put out 45 games tops a week and Stern puts out nearly 100 games a day. Sorry, JJP is not “kicking” anything. They put out 1 game every two years, they’re so small. Now the comparisons could be made with Spooky and they are in fact kicking JJPs rear end, with 2 new titles released at once and every 18 months, not two years like even smaller JJP does, since they began nearly 13 years ago.
Quit ragging on Stern and remember your own mantra: “Criticism doesn't automatically mean a game is bad or sucks. At these insane prices criticism…”, as I write critical things about your beloved JJP from time to time. Just hoping JJP will finally get their act together and actually treat us the customer the way Stern, AP, CGC and Spooky treats us, with respect and honoring repairs. JJP doesn’t do this. Why you continue to support JJP by buying their faulty products is beyond comprehension. JJP has no need to change with groveling customers such as yourself. You’re buying GNR because you perceive you’re getting a $1k discount, lol. All JJP did was raise their prices higher than anyone else’s. And for what? Crappy products??? JJP is living in denial and so is any customer willing to support their narcissistic behavior.

Now here we go with the "JJP is so small" and "JJP is tiny" troll comments. It's nonsense you spew, it isn't even constructive criticism but rather a mess of words.

#1362 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Oh I know what you were doing, it's not the same thing either. You've been directing snide comments at me for years, I'm used to it! Don't say anything critical about Stern, don't dare question what you get from Stern for $6k -9k+...got it lol. Criticism doesn't automatically mean a game is bad or sucks. At these insane prices criticism, whether about features and or build quality, regardless of the manufacture is normal.
I'm proud to say I've bought a NIB Stern (Turtles premium) and as of today a NIB JJP (GNR LE) within the past 2 months. People can enjoy games from both companies without having to take sides and insult the other
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"925b792f1a94ecbdc9bad165cdc2f82719bb11fc-1626395930-1800"};
//]]>

That’s funny, the way I remember it is slightly different. “Stern sucks! JJP builds games like tanks! Perfect in every way!”
Cool that you’re enjoying Turtles and GnR though. Glad to see you’ve come around!

#1363 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

That’s funny, the way I remember it is slightly different. “Stern sucks! JJP builds games like tanks! Perfect in every way!”
Cool that you’re enjoying Turtles and GnR though. Glad to see you’ve come around!

Seems like you have some things mixed up then! I've been buying Sterns for years and don't recall ever just making some generalized statement that all of their games suck. Again, criticism doesn't mean something sucks or is terrible. You can be critical and still enjoy something. Hell, this thread is critical about JJP.

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Now here we go with the "JJP is so small" and "JJP is tiny" troll comments. It's nonsense you spew, it isn't even constructive criticism but rather a mess of words.

Do we need to go back and remind you about your history constantly telling us how Stern games are barren and not good for the money we pay? PFreak, facts are facts and hard to take for the uninformed. Trying to help you make sense of things is a difficult proposition. I’ll try to explain in even simpler terms next time, so it won’t appear as a “mess of words” to a simpler mind. Lol

All pinball companies making 8 games a day are not in the same league as companies making near 100 a day. Simple enough to understand they are not competitors of each other?

(Interesting: #1 Stern troll commenter calling someone else a troll commenter…too funny)

#1365 2 years ago

You guys do realize that there’s a solution in place for trolls, right?

B543EDE8-397C-4E0D-AC8E-B3BCE0C8886B (resized).pngB543EDE8-397C-4E0D-AC8E-B3BCE0C8886B (resized).png

#1366 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You guys do realize that there’s a solution in place for trolls, right?
[quoted image]

…and your comments are troll comments, always doing what PFreak does, putting troll comments about Stern all over the place. Your medicine…its how you think you can shut others up in a forum, by troll labeling. Get over it, this is an open forum where everyone can freely express their opinion in a decent manner, without being labeled or hushed. If I were to guess, you’re a “lackey” for JJP…one of the reasons, no city is listed for you…

#1367 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Your recollection is correct, we all know PFreak blasts Stern whenever he gets the chance. He’s not changed at all. Was bored so he purchased, while waiting for GNR to be “ironed” out, TMNT (ironed out, too funny). And GNR will need at least a year of proof before knowing its ironed out and problem solved to everyone’s satisfaction.

#1368 2 years ago

Seems like a lot of LE's are being delivered to customers in the US this week. This latest combination of black washers + longer posts + nylon nuts since late May builds seems to have stopped pooling / chipping on games. Have read a few reports now of owners with 200+ plays on latest builds with no issues. Some customers are saying that the clear coat itself seems harder on the latest builds but that is just speculation.

#1369 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Seems like a lot of LE's are being delivered to customers in the US this week. This latest combination of black washers + longer posts + nylon nuts since late May builds seems to have stopped pooling / chipping on games. Have read a few reports now of owners with 200+ plays on latest builds with no issues. Some customers are saying that the clear coat itself seems harder on the latest builds but that is just speculation.

I don't want all that BS on my game though. Thats just an ugly band aid covering up a festering hatchet wound.

#1370 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I don't want all that BS on my game though. Thats just an ugly band aid covering up a festering hatchet wound.

I sort of agree
Glad they got it fixed, but they should be able to do it without the washers.
Maybe the washers are just extra insurance, as they probably have a lot of anxiety at this point about future issues

#1371 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Maybe the washers are just extra insurance, as they probably have a lot of anxiety at this point about future issues

Could also conceal the transition to quality playfields, if and when that actually happens. They don't want a clear line of demarcation where everyone before a certain date (rightfully) demands a new playfield.

#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Could also conceal the transition to quality playfields, if and when that actually happens. They don't want a clear line of demarcation where everyone before a certain date (rightfully) demands a new playfield.

Good point. That also makes me wonder if something has changed with the playfield art / clear process in recent games with the heavy drop off in playfield issue reports. With April and prior builds there were reports of issues coming left and right on here and the JJP Facebook Fan Group, now it's pretty much 0.

#1373 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Good point. That also makes me wonder if something has changed with the playfield art / clear process in recent games with the heavy drop off in playfield issue reports. With April and prior builds there were reports of issues coming left and right on here and the JJP Facebook Fan Group, now it's pretty much 0.

April build here - no issues after installing PETG washers and longer posts.

#1374 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

April build here - no issues after installing PETG washers and longer posts.

Great to hear! Yeah only seems to be a portion of games affected, not sure how many but definitely not all.

#1375 2 years ago

The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club... would one of you guys tap out already? Or is this Coke v.s Pepsi argument going to just keep raging on in 5 different threads?

#1376 2 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club... would one of you guys tap out already? Or is this Coke v.s Pepsi argument going to just keep raging on in 5 different threads?

I won't be seeing the comments in question again, sorry those derailed the thread for a bit.

#1377 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Lol, I’ll send you an extra bottle my friend. Never once said they’re going out of business. Only said I hope JJP gets all their problems solved and they don’t go out of business. I like JJP.

Do you even enjoy pinball? If so what games do you own?

#1378 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

What Panzer is known for in terms of repeating himself is his (unhealthy?) love of interactive toys on a pin. Yes, these posts got old very fast, and he was often made fun of for it. He was also accused of being a JJP "fanboy."

But I will give him credit for his recent posts over the last few months, where he has appeared to be objective and even critical of JJP, especially with regard to the PF issues. Hell, he is the one who started this thread..."why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields."

I don't even remember him making recent posts about "toys", and I know he picked up a Stern recently.

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What Panzer is known for in terms of repeating himself is his (unhealthy?) love of interactive toys on a pin. Yes, these posts got old very fast, and he was often made fun of for it. He was also accused of being a JJP "fanboy."
But I will give him credit for his recent posts over the last few months, where he has appeared to be objective and even critical of JJP, especially with regard to the PF issues. Hell, he is the one who started this thread..."why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields."
I don't even remember him making recent posts about "toys", and I know he picked up a Stern recently.

Lol. Thanks RobT I appreciate it.

#1380 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Do you even enjoy pinball? If so what games do you own?

Thanks for asking. Absolutely love pinball and even purchased JJP and enjoy shooting Pat’s 2 regular body games. Think he is right staying with regular body, as wide body ball meanders too much, except STNG and TZ. Hoping to buy TS, if PF issues are really fixed this time. Own numerous games from various manufacturers.

#1381 2 years ago

Add me to the list of disgruntled consumers .These are just the first few i’m getting to .Under 200 games played .Had it sitting unplugged purchased rubber washers n mylar rings finally got a weekend to get this done now I’m disgusted .Not because this is happening but because it seems nothing will be done about it .I’ve sent emails n called to “mailbox is full” .Just left messages in different departments hopefully they’ll call back .Still under 90 day warranty when started to reach out ,I think today is my 90 day so we’ll see .What is the likely endgame to this ?

063DD44C-9DEE-4CAA-A7CF-B2246FC51492 (resized).jpeg063DD44C-9DEE-4CAA-A7CF-B2246FC51492 (resized).jpeg1013F30D-81D6-407A-A03B-B2218B109864 (resized).png1013F30D-81D6-407A-A03B-B2218B109864 (resized).png71942A20-25D1-4F1B-BEE4-B09F3635E451 (resized).png71942A20-25D1-4F1B-BEE4-B09F3635E451 (resized).pngA2460645-19B3-47FA-8D96-181A56AC9F01 (resized).jpegA2460645-19B3-47FA-8D96-181A56AC9F01 (resized).jpegC64AE136-2F1A-45A5-9943-C20A8B4FBEF4 (resized).pngC64AE136-2F1A-45A5-9943-C20A8B4FBEF4 (resized).pngD695879F-D853-419C-9166-7E9D17F788ED (resized).jpegD695879F-D853-419C-9166-7E9D17F788ED (resized).jpeg
#1382 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Add me to the list of disgruntled consumers .These are just the first few i’m getting to .Under 200 games played .Had it sitting unplugged purchased rubber washers n mylar rings finally got a weekend to get this done now I’m disgusted .Not because this is happening but because it seems nothing will be done about it .I’ve sent emails n called to “mailbox is full” .Just left messages in different departments hopefully they’ll call back .Still under 90 day warranty when started to reach out ,I think today is my 90 day so we’ll see .What is the likely endgame to this ?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry to see that has happened to your game. It's complete BS that is even occurring. JJP should give every affected owner a brand new playfield. It doesn't matter if a majority of them won't be put into games or sold, it's what should be done to make things somewhat right. I would reach out to your distributor asap about the issue, see if you can swap it for a new game with it being only 90 days old.

If I may ask what is your games build date?

#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Sorry to see that has happened to your game. It's complete BS this is even occurring. JJP should give every affected owner a brand new playfield. It doesn't matter if a majority of them won't be put into games or sold, it's what should be done to make things somewhat right. I would reach out to your distributor asap about the issue, see you can swap it for a new game with it being only 90 days old.
If I may ask what is your games build date?

I did .Mike at GAP is awsome .This pin is awsome I just want to get things straight .I’m tired of it being unplugged but do not want to cause any more damage until I get a straight answer .Hopefully I’ll hear from JJP monday .Good luck to all .

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent. Be sure to submit a ticket on JJP site. Some think this is limited to a handful of games. Others believe it’s Armageddon. Only way to get JJP aware is submitting tickets and tracking serial #’s. Good luck.

#1385 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Brutal. Hate to see that. Did yours come with a black washer installed? Mine did and it pooled around it.

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Brutal. Hate to see that. Did yours come with a black washer installed? Mine did and it pooled around it.

No i had the small metal washers on the skinny posts .I left emails and messages .How do i start a ticket do I need to speak with someone or can I do it through site ?

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wow that sucks so sorry man. I know how hard you work to get these games for you and the boys so this really hurts. Stay on Mike to get an answer. I’m betting he is your best shot.

#1388 2 years ago

Per Barry.... No playfields will be sent out at this time.

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Not only that, but warranty doesn’t cover the playfield anymore. Not good.

#1390 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Barry is always the bearer of good news.
Poor guy.

#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Wow that sucks so sorry man. I know how hard you work to get these games for you and the boys so this really hurts. Stay on Mike to get an answer. I’m betting he is your best shot.

Thanks Dave.Mike’s on it he’s getting the replacement washers theyre using on the new machines .I’m not going to let this get me down on the pin beacause it’s going nowhere ,we love playing it such a rush .I’m cooled down now lmao It’ll work out .

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Quoted from Lermods:

Not only that, but warranty doesn’t cover the playfield anymore. Not good.

Jesus, this is getting comically ridiculous at this point, absolutely unacceptable.

I think it is time for you guys to quit waiting and hoping for JJP to take care of you (they have done nothing but stonewall and renege on promises as far as I can see) and activate your “nuclear options” of chargebacks and/or lawsuits at this point.

#1393 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks Dave.Mike’s on it he’s getting the replacement washers theyre using on the new machines .I’m not going to let this get me down on the pin beacause it’s going nowhere ,we love playing it such a rush .I’m cooled down now lmao It’ll work out .

One last suggestion. I would ask your distributor if him and or JJP would do a swap of your game for a newer built considering it's only 90 days old. That's the least JJP can do if they are not going to send a replacement playfield.

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

One last suggestion. I would ask your distributor if him and or JJP would do a swap of your game for a newer built considering it's only 90 days old. That's the least JJP can do if they are not going to send a replacement playfield.

Thanks, I for sure am when they get ahold of me .I just hope they get this worked out and move forward I like this company and the style of pins a lot .I’m sure it will all work out .

#1395 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I admire your positive attitude, but that would be absolutely unacceptable to me. It won’t fix the damage, and cannot be counted upon to prevent it worsening over time; it seems obvious reading this thread that the manufacturing process itself was flawed in some way, and a shadetree-engineered band-aid solution is just not acceptable for such an expensive item.

If they aren’t going to replace playfields, then you should demand a new game (as they promised at one time). If they won’t replace the game, then demand a substantial refund of your purchase price (at least 30%, I’d think).

You deserve a lot more than a $5 baggie of washers (that you must install yourself)!

#1396 2 years ago

Here's a viewpoint that a member of a pinball league I'm in had on this issue. He said if he just paid $9500 - $12,500 for one of these games and if the manufacture did basically nothing that he would drive the game to their factory and ask for his money back or a new game. Once there he said he would record the whole interaction.

He had another good point being that it can be easy to get a customer initially hooked on your product. Get them in the door and buy the first one, treat them right and they will keep buying more. However, if you treat them poorly (as in sending out washers as a "fix" versus sending a replacement playfield) you will likely lose that customer forever.

I can understand if there's some very very minor pooling near 1 or 2 posts but not severe chipping where the artwork is literally falling off. These products are being marketed as the ultimate pinball machines made with the best quality. Well that whole idea is thrown out the window if the playfields, the most fundamental item on a pinball machine, has major issues. Offering washers is not a solution but rather an insult at these insane prices. A brand new unpopulated playfield should be offered on games that clearly have an issue.

#1397 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks, I for sure am when they get ahold of me .I just hope they get this worked out and move forward I like this company and the style of pins a lot .I’m sure it will all work out .

If that was my machine and I'd paid with CC I'd be looking at my cc refund/chargeback rules. It's one thing if you're actively talking with JJP about it, but if they're just ghosting you I'd force it with the card company while you can. Especially if they are now putting out playfields that don't spontaneously destroy themselves.

#1398 2 years ago

In no way am I accepting this .It’s just this is my first weekend off in a long while and I cannot let this ruin it .I’m going to play our other pins tonight and have fun no matter .Come Monday I’ll get my game face on

#1399 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What date was your Playfield?

#1400 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Here's a viewpoint that a member of a pinball league I'm in had on this issue. He said if he just paid $9500 - $12,500 for one of these games and if the manufacture did basically nothing that he would drive the game to their factory and ask for his money back or a new game. Once there he said he would record the whole interaction.

What you would get is a video of someone meeting you at the door, asking who your distributor was, and tell you to take it up with them. Actual ownership of the pin travels through a distributor, so as to protect the manufacturer. Unless you bought it direct from JJP, they will not even talk to you at the factory. And now the real reason for the distributor model becomes perfectly clear.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 38.00
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 25.50
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 91.00
$ 32.99
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 64.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/28?hl=bendit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.