(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,564 posts
  • 282 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220617_154723.jpg
20220617_154445.jpg
IMG_20220613_032620 (resized).jpg
IMG_20220613_030752 (resized).jpg
20210909_134038 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
chrome_2022-02-15_12-00-35 (resized).png
17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 52.
#1151 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Stern has "flipper fade" too. It's most noticeable on STH and being able to hit the Demo shot consistently. Had to install the flipper fans.
I notice it mostly on the upper left flipper on Wonka, more of a lag in response sometimes. Not so much on power.

Come on Icey, you raggin on our boy Stern again, by attempting to put them in the same camp as JJP known for weak flippers right out of the box??? LOL There is a huge difference between Stern flipper fade after playing a game for 45 minutes, with a Stern like STH and all JJP weak flipper issues seen immediately in the first minute of game play. Colossal difference between the 2.

#1152 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

This is exactly the point I was making and then got dog piled on by the few JJP fanboys that won’t listen to reason, lol.

You've worn out your welcome in the JJP threads to the point where nothing you say will be met with open arms. I agree with a lot of what you have to say, but people get emotional over this crap.

#1153 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Come on Icey, you raggin on our boy Stern again, by attempting to put them in the same camp as JJP known for weak flippers right out of the box??? LOL There is a huge difference between Stern flipper fade after playing a game for 45 minutes, with a Stern like STH and all JJP weak flipper issues seen immediately in the first minute of game play. Colossal difference between the 2.

Just stating the facts Jimmy! Ask anybody that owns an STH. I don’t notice it on other Stern pins but that’s why Vireland sells the crap out of those flipper coil fans.

I actually play my games and don’t worry about all the drama.

Will my GNR chip at the posts or not? Stay tuned. Doesn’t matter, I’ll just drop those wide black washers in to cover it up.

#1154 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Just slow clumsy, game play and weak flipper action is getting tiresome. Eric is young and inexperienced designer, so this is to be expected.

The weak flippers make the gameplay on Eric's games clumsy and slow; I don't see anything wrong with his designs. Hardware is letting him down.

#1155 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

You've worn out your welcome in the JJP threads to the point where nothing you say will be met with open arms. I agree with a lot of what you have to say, but people get emotional over this crap.

Why would my welcome be worn out??? This is a thread of discussing the pluses and minuses of JJP in particular. If I was in a Stern thread, I would discuss their pluses and minuses too, just like everyone else. Everyone should be welcomed in this thread. None of us are making these machines nor are stockholders in JJP. Why are a few people getting so emotional over a silly game, like its their identity and livelihood? This is very immature on JJP fanboys part. Everyone and their opinions in a forum should be respected and made to feel welcome in expressing their viewpoints. Just because we don’t agree on certain pinball points is no reason to become unkind in our expressions with one another. This is only a game and not our religion. It is people like us that get others to have a better viewpoint on future purchases from JJP. These games are way too high priced to not value others viewpoints even if we don’t agree at first. They just might save us from lots of headaches and trouble in the future. This is the value of this forum, to help each other by giving our values, viewpoints and experiences with any of these pinball companies. Why would anyone in their right mind not welcome that??? Only small minded insecure individuals are going to not welcome everyone’s viewpoints.

#1156 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

JJP fan club boys are enraged at the truth and always attempt to denigrate the messengers of truth.

I admittedly participated in the off-topic GnR discussion from the Mandalorian thread that you ported over here (tip of the hat for the off-topic double-dip). That said, this thread isn't about GnR gameplay quality, it's about GnR playfield quality. Speed of play and flipper snappiness don't enter into it.

#1157 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I admittedly participated in the off-topic GnR discussion from the Mandalorian thread that you ported over here (tip of the hat for the off-topic double-dip). That said, this thread isn't about GnR gameplay quality, it's about GnR playfield quality. Speed of play and flipper snappiness don't enter into it.

This forum is a place to discuss any JJP issues we value. Any hot topic area is going to have interspersed other issues enter into the discussion. It will always happen and is the course of natural human expressions.

#1158 2 years ago

What's this I hear?? GnR drama in a mando thread spreading here like a cancer to this JJP forum thread!! nooooo! Where's security??
Better go check it out.. Might need reinforcements! Jk

Koombyah.

#1159 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah he's graduated from fan boy to sycophant and doesn't even have 500 posts yet.

#1160 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Again you’re making the exact same points I’m making. JJP fan club boys are enraged at the truth and always attempt to denigrate the messengers of truth. It is hilarious that JJP cheerleaders can only think I’m ragging on JJP. Not attempting to do that, only expressing the areas of weakness in their games so hopefully they will take a hard look and change. JJP has some good ideas and I buy their games too. Just slow clumsy, game play and weak flipper action is getting tiresome. Eric is young and inexperienced designer, so this is to be expected. Hopefully he’ll improve. Pat on the other hand has made the 2 best offerings from JJP, but both machines needed a few more white woods and R&D to hold up to his TZ, AF, etc. efforts.

No. You're just wrong in your assessment. Fanboyism has little to do with it. Are their flippers different? Yes. It's DI slow and clumsy? GTFOH.

#1161 2 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

No. You're just wrong in your assessment. Fanboyism has little to do with it. Are their flippers different? Yes. It's DI slow and clumsy? GTFOH.

You’re too funny! Looooool!!!

#1162 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I don't know what company you work for but the last several new cars we've bought no longer have dipsticks or anyway other than the computer to tell you what the oil level is. Two of them (both BMW V8s) burn oil before changes and they tell you when you need oil. I was pretty surprised to hear this was within spec and I'm really not a fan of not having a physical way to check something as vital as engine oil but it appears to be the way all the manufacturers are moving.

Yep. I can’t publicly say but let’s just say I’m a legacy part of this company and it breaks my heart to see it being torn down by poor judgement and lack of overall understanding of fundamental physics. JJP had my WOZ money back in the day and seeing the current issues I’m still hopeful they can pull it back. Pins are beautiful just like my cars.

#1163 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So what about WPT... which stops you, but keeps the ball where you can see it?
I'm trying to flush out is it 'seeing the ball' or really 'the break in action' that you are opposed to.

Still smarting over suggesting we get rid of your copycat thread? Looool Should realize, this is your life and quite important to you, so copy or not, carry on. Lol

#1164 2 years ago

I think we should give this Jimwest c.s. the boot I think I'd rather have Kaneda here instead of this c.s.

#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think we should give this Jimwest c.s. the boot I think I'd rather have Kaneda here instead of this c.s.

He'll just come back as jimwe6t

#1166 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

He'll just come back as jimwe6t

Nice

#1167 2 years ago

Can anyone sum up the current situation? Did the playfields ever improve?

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from SeafaringSpiders:

B46A1293-3AC3-493A-B0D4-2FEB8FE9CFAA.gifB46A1293-3AC3-493A-B0D4-2FEB8FE9CFAA.gif
#1169 2 years ago
Quoted from SeafaringSpiders:

tenor.giftenor.gif
#1170 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I actually play my games and don’t worry about all the drama. .

Luv ya Ice, but you sure post and defend JJP a lot for someone that doesn't worry about all the drama

#1171 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Block his posts. That's what I did since I have found them to be less than constructive. Unfortunately he is a representation of some of the ugliness happening in today's society and seems to want to create dissent and discord as much as possible with his troll-like behavior.

#1172 2 years ago

It would help if pinside had posting limits. A lot of what makes reading threads a chore is the people who post 20 times per page across multiple threads, with nothing more than their opinion. Nobody's opinion is that valuable. There are thousands of people on this site and it's always the same dozen or so people chewing up the scenery.

#1173 2 years ago

Stopping people from posting on a message board is silly, eXpecially when all you have to do is click a button to block someone

#1174 2 years ago

...or scroll. My wheel gets a workout.

#1175 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Who are you kidding? We know what you're working with over there...

trackball-kensington-expertmouse5.0 (resized).jpgtrackball-kensington-expertmouse5.0 (resized).jpg
#1176 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ok boomer? is that used right?

#1177 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

We know what you're working with over there...

Gotta hit that sucker like Golden Tee in some threads.

#1178 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Luv ya Ice, but you sure post and defend JJP a lot for someone that doesn't worry about all the drama

Because i don't get it really? I like the back and forth banter. I see both sides of the issue. I praise the heck out of Stern too!

Now here is my question. What is the worst case scenario?

Is it some chipping around posts over time OR is it the embellishment of PF's "disintegrating" before our very eyes? It is wood after all and thus the steel ball won't be able to grind that pf into dust i don't think.

IF the outcome is more like my WOZ, which is considered pretty poor pf, then it's got some wear but still standing strong. Not perfect by any stretch. That's 8 yrs later.

So, what's it gonna look like 8 yrs from now, GNR? The older you get, the less you care, that i can promise you!

When the steel ball bangs into a loose post and chips up the pf then presumably, it's NOT going to chip the remainder of the PF as it rolls freely around it.

IF we ended up with a PF that had zero artwork left THEN i would have a problem with.

Show me one PF in the history of PF's over decades that it's happened. When you see a chewed up shooter lane is the pf defective?

So, everybody has to make their own decisions. I'll buy Toy Story CE without any concern whatsoever.

#1179 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Stopping people from posting on a message board is silly, eXpecially when all you have to do is click a button to block someone

Well we are dealing with Snowflakes who like to cancel people. They need to toughen up a bit or the world will eat them alive.

#1180 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Who are you kidding? We know what you're working with over there...
[quoted image]

One of the best products ever That thing was buttah!

#1181 2 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Well we are dealing with Snowflakes who like to cancel people. They need to toughen up a bit or the world will eat them alive.

From what I've seen, most people who call others "snowflakes" tend to have the most attributes of what they think a snowflake is, themselves.

#1182 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because i don't get it really? I like the back and forth banter. I see both sides of the issue. I praise the heck out of Stern too!
Now here is my question. What is the worst case scenario?
Is it some chipping around posts over time OR is it the embellishment of PF's "disintegrating" before our very eyes? It is wood after all and thus the steel ball won't be able to grind that pf into dust i don't think.
IF the outcome is more like my WOZ, which is considered pretty poor pf, then it's got some wear but still standing strong. Not perfect by any stretch. That's 8 yrs later.
So, what's it gonna look like 8 yrs from now, GNR? The older you get, the less you care, that i can promise you!
When the steel ball bangs into a loose post and chips up the pf then presumably, it's NOT going to chip the remainder of the PF as it rolls freely around it.
IF we ended up with a PF that had zero artwork left THEN i would have a problem with.
Show me one PF in the history of PF's over decades that it's happened. When you see a chewed up shooter lane is the pf defective?
So, everybody has to make their own decisions. I'll buy Toy Story CE without any concern whatsoever.

Wow... Either you have a ton of money to just throw around without recourse or...??? I really don't have an or... This is just about the most insane take one could have. PLAYFIELDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POOL AND CHIP. I feel like I have to scream that since you seem to think this is somehow normal. Your argument that you'd only be upset if the playfield was destroyed entirely down to the wood is so far beyond anything remotely resembling reason that it's hard to describe. What's worse is you claim you "don't get it really"... What don't you get? That people paid thousands of dollars and expect a product that's not falling apart right after taking it out of the box? You really don't get why people would be upset about that? What the actual fuck?

Jeff

#1183 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Wow... Either you have a ton of money to just throw around without recourse or...

Correct. You can stop there.

#1184 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Why would my welcome be worn out??? This is a thread of discussing the pluses and minuses of JJP in particular. If I was in a Stern thread, I would discuss their pluses and minuses too, just like everyone else. Everyone should be welcomed in this thread. None of us are making these machines nor are stockholders in JJP. Why are a few people getting so emotional over a silly game, like its their identity and livelihood? This is very immature on JJP fanboys part. Everyone and their opinions in a forum should be respected and made to feel welcome in expressing their viewpoints. Just because we don’t agree on certain pinball points is no reason to become unkind in our expressions with one another. This is only a game and not our religion. It is people like us that get others to have a better viewpoint on future purchases from JJP. These games are way too high priced to not value others viewpoints even if we don’t agree at first. They just might save us from lots of headaches and trouble in the future. This is the value of this forum, to help each other by giving our values, viewpoints and experiences with any of these pinball companies. Why would anyone in their right mind not welcome that??? Only small minded insecure individuals are going to not welcome everyone’s viewpoints.

What a complete crock... An absolute complete crock of shit. You are a troll. Period. Why you weren't banned a long time ago is beyond me. Your posts here are almost exclusively about one thing and one thing only, how much you hate JJP games. Then you say this pile of shit about alternative viewpoints and how we should all just get along... GTFOH... You're not here to help anyone, you're here to shit all over JJP then play the victim card. Then you have the nerve to claim others are insecure and small minded for being tired of your constant and obsessive trolling. Perhaps, and bear with me here, people are just tired of your endless shit? Maybe that could be the reason??? Just maybe????

Jeff

#1185 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Wow... Either you have a ton of money to just throw around without recourse or...??? I really don't have an or... This is just about the most insane take one could have. PLAYFIELDS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POOL AND CHIP. I feel like I have to scream that since you seem to think this is somehow normal. Your argument that you'd only be upset if the playfield was destroyed entirely down to the wood is so far beyond anything remotely resembling reason that it's hard to describe. What's worse is you claim you "don't get it really"... What don't you get? That people paid thousands of dollars and expect a product that's not falling apart right after taking it out of the box? You really don't get why people would be upset about that? What the actual fuck?
Jeff

Excuse me BUT I paid $12,500 and can sell it for a whole lot more?

That’s what the actual fuck is. Maybe you guys don’t understand simple math and supply and demand.

And once again, the over dramatizing it by saying it’s “falling apart right after taking it out of the box” is complete utter BS. Lol

You can be pissed about not having a perfect PF, I get it, but WTF with the over the top nonsense.

Finally, nobody is holding a gun to anyone’s head to buy one! Don’t like, don’t buy OR if you did, sell it now for a profit. Simple

Do like Vid did. Now he’s not whining 24/7

But I want a GNR and I’m entitled to one. No you aren’t. If JJP does business that way and you don’t like then step out of line

#1186 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Jeff

I read Ice’s prior post and pretty much agreed with it. I don’t think it’s ok for a playfield to chip or pool (and neither does Ice), but at the same time it doesn’t get me bent out of shape to where I can’t enjoy the game if there is an eventual small chip near a post.

It’s certainly not falling apart right out of the box. That’s a bit of an over dramatization.

I think JJP will eventually kick Mirco to the curb and replace them. At that point, I would guess JJP offers replacement playfields at cost to owners. Not ideal, but I could probably swap the PF in 3 or 4 hours.

But honestly, since I took a few preventative measures, I haven’t noticed any issues. I doubt needing a replacement PF will ever be necessary for me.

#1187 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I read Ice’s prior post and pretty much agreed with it. I don’t think it’s ok for a playfield to chip or pool (and neither does Ice), but at the same time it doesn’t get me bent out of shape to where I can’t enjoy the game if there is an eventual small chip near a post.
It’s certainly not falling apart right out of the box. That’s a bit of an over dramatization.
I think JJP will eventually kick Mirco to the curb and replace them. At that point, I would guess JJP offers replacement playfields at cost to owners. Not ideal, but I could probably swap the PF in 3 or 4 hours.
But honestly, since I took a few preventative measures, I haven’t noticed any issues. I doubt needing a replacement PF will ever be necessary for me.

Did you add the Mylar and petg washers?

I agree that JJP will kick Mirco to the curb now after all these years and promises. Gotta be discouraging for JJP crew to have their great work diminished by this issue

Not sure what or why but my TBL pf has been top notch and I believe Mirco did those?

#1188 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not sure what or why but my TBL pf has been top notch and I believe Mirco did those?

The TBL playfields are Mirco, but were produced more than 5 years ago. Mirco did a big equipment/process overhaul a few years back, and speculation is that caused the current adhesion and chipping issues. At some point DP will run out of old stock playfields and will have to decide if they'll use Mirco again going forward, hopefully he'll have worked this out by that point.

#1189 2 years ago

When you guys say PETG washers do you mean the silicone ones from Pinball Life?

#1190 2 years ago

How much one of these ce playfields cost as well as the top one ?

#1191 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Marco has the clear “lexan” in various sizes which I believe is the same thing?

Cliffy makes a set with a scoop protector and is backed up quite a while

I’m sure PL washers work as good

#1192 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The TBL playfields are Mirco, but were produced more than 5 years ago. Mirco did a big equipment/process overhaul a few years back, and speculation is that caused the current adhesion and chipping issues. At some point DP will run out of old stock playfields and will have to decide if they'll use Mirco again going forward, hopefully he'll have worked this out by that point.

I remember him touting being able to order one off PFs on demand as opposed to having to do big runs the old way

Whatever he did in the upgrade process ain’t working out so great?

#1193 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Key post here might help
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/226#post-6338289

#1194 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Marco has the clear “lexan” in various sizes which I believe is the same thing?
Cliffy makes a set with a scoop protector and is backed up quite a while
I’m sure PL washers work as good

Ahh, ok.

I’m using Deeproot inspired “Quad Protocol”……Flatten the pooling using Yelobird’s iron method, followed by a Mylar ring, then Pinball Life silicone, then normal steel washer.

There’s no chance these posts are doing any damage if treated properly.

#1195 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Did you add the Mylar and petg washers?
I agree that JJP will kick Mirco to the curb now after all these years and promises. Gotta be discouraging for JJP crew to have their great work diminished by this issue

Yes - Mylar circles, PETG washers with longer posts that thread all the way through the playfield.

I *REMOVED* my upper PF post and threw down a Mylar circle just in case. I'm still pleased with that solution as it's one less post I have to mess with.

#1197 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

What a complete crock... An absolute complete crock of shit. You are a troll. Period. Why you weren't banned a long time ago is beyond me. Your posts here are almost exclusively about one thing and one thing only, how much you hate JJP games. Then you say this pile of shit about alternative viewpoints and how we should all just get along... GTFOH... You're not here to help anyone, you're here to shit all over JJP then play the victim card. Then you have the nerve to claim others are insecure and small minded for being tired of your constant and obsessive trolling. Perhaps, and bear with me here, people are just tired of your endless shit? Maybe that could be the reason??? Just maybe????
Jeff

Hot dam well said!!!

#1198 2 years ago

guys, I just got my LE GNR today, and there are no issues. No pooling or chipping; just a glassy nice Playfield. I just figure there are some duds and alot of good ones out there. I suppose I'm lucky, but the hype over PF issues may be exaggerated here. I've owned three JJP games, and only Wonka had pooling and maybe one millimeter of chip on two star posts. I am not happy that Wonka has a defect, of course, but I've put 1500 games on it, and there is no increase in the chip whatsoever, and the pooling on three posts is super negligible.

I think we ought to understand that even somewhat mass produced items, like pinballs, will always have certain units which are manufactured poorly. It stinks sometimes of course, but overall, there is a lot to love despite the minor defects.

I hope GNR holds up well like wonka. Only time will tell.

#1199 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

At that point, I would guess JJP offers replacement playfields at cost to owners. Not ideal, but I could probably swap the PF in 3 or 4 hours.

i think you're underestimating the amount of time it takes to swap a playfield. I've done a bunch and even with all the right tools, parts and a rotisserie its going to take 20-30 hours. its beyond the ability of most casual collectors. with that said- these games are made to be played. i wouldn't let a few chips keep me from enjoying the game.

#1200 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

guys, I just got my LE GNR today, and there are no issues. No pooling or chipping; just a glassy nice Playfield. I just figure there are some duds and alot of good ones out there. I suppose I'm lucky, but the hype over PF issues may be exaggerated here. I've owned three JJP games, and only Wonka had pooling and maybe one millimeter of chip on two star posts. I am not happy that Wonka has a defect, of course, but I've put 1500 games on it, and there is no increase in the chip whatsoever, and the pooling on three posts is super negligible.
I think we ought to understand that even somewhat mass produced items, like pinballs, will always have certain units which are manufactured poorly. It stinks sometimes of course, but overall, there is a lot to love despite the minor defects.
I hope GNR holds up well like wonka. Only time will tell.

I don't think the issues are exaggerated, there's now dozens of reports of pooling / chipping. Latest builds are less affected due to the longer posts + nylon nut + black plastic washer on the problem area posts. There were hundreds of games made prior to those changes, I would say there's been around 50 cases of documented pooling / chipping with early builds (April and before) posted between here and the Facebook JJP Pinball Fans group. How many owners have affected playfields but either won't post anything about it or simply don't know? Probably a hell of a lot more then 50.

I hope your GNR hopes up much better then Wonka, there's no excuse for pooling / chipping on a modern pin, not when games made 20+ years ago with thousands of plays don't exhibit the same issue. Hell, a cousin of mine has a LOTR he's owned since new with 6,000+ plays...no playfield issues.

As customers paying these insane prices we should have higher expectations for build quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

There are 2,564 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-jjp-still-making-games-with-faulty-playfields/page/24?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.