(Topic ID: 292889)

Why is JJP still making games with faulty playfields?

By PanzerFreak

7 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,464 posts
  • 272 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

17AEF3C4-B1B7-44A7-B1F2-071EA929B00F (resized).jpeg
4076DC23-3C1A-4942-9F24-34168523D514.gif
FB618287-0DDE-4466-AC99-9BC00DF91609 (resized).jpeg
EDF7D875-27AD-48ED-BBCC-E0DF0CB5C98B (resized).jpeg
2ED1C591-29D4-4E62-9285-6F2EC8D87582 (resized).jpeg
32A8819B-CD13-4A4F-A5A5-A989485403A2 (resized).jpeg
2021-10-22_8-36-44 (resized).jpg
68747470733a2f2f692e696d67666c69702e636f6d2f79687a6a792e6a7067 (resized).jpeg
9F8E0426-381C-4AE2-9E25-A03281F18142.gif
6604016F-686E-400A-A8A6-AE3576B17CE1.gif
047E36E5-8BE4-4A65-AC1C-13F8A76EF2A1.jpeg
toystory (resized).JPG
596a5829abe14d67790d563cda507849[1] (resized).jpeg
0ADA0988-9F53-47E1-9BF0-ACAF8322A15F (resized).jpeg
88E4E52D-F67C-419F-9451-51EEEAC9BDF8.jpeg
200w.gif

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 50.
#951 5 months ago

little to no action and has a history now of 4 games same issues, never fixed. TS will be a fifth most likely. Lol

Im confident JJP has learned a hard lesson from a simple mistake. Im sure TS will have post holes drilled better from here on in.
Now if Mirco could only get it together, with some better prep and adhesion technology, should be happy days for TS buyers. I'll be waiting for Erics next masterpiece. Edit, Eric is a champion designer, hardware is beyond his control. There is no doubt that upper management s scrutinising Mirco process.

#952 5 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Im confident JJP has learned a hard lesson from a simple mistake. Im sure TS will have post holes drilled better from here on in.
Now if Mirco could only get it together, with some better prep and adhesion technology, should be happy days for TS buyers. I'll be waiting for Erics next masterpiece.

Umm... 4 games ago; they didn't learn the lesson. 3 games; same. 2 games, ditto, last game... same routine.
How many times do you need to get punched in the face to believe they really did mean to punch you?

I'm confident; JJP will not make any changes because they haven't and now... aren't even standing behind the crap-tastic product on the latest game. How many data points does it take people?
I'm confident that TS will be another shut-up and take my money orgy and we'll be right here talking about the confidence that the next game will have all of this resolved.

#953 5 months ago

If the next JJP game is Toy Story is it fair to say Disney will not grant them a license if the product is dirt.

#954 5 months ago

Toy Story , will be awesome !

I absolutley love the franchise but the theme not on my radar. Hoping Eric will come through with some Shock value

#955 5 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Umm... 4 games ago; they didn't learn the lesson. 3 games; same. 2 games, ditto, last game... same routine.
How many times do you need to get punched in the face to believe they really did mean to punch you?
I'm confident; JJP will not make any changes because they haven't and now... aren't even standing behind the crap-tastic product on the latest game. How many data points does it take people?
I'm confident that TS will be another shut-up and take my money orgy and we'll be right here talking about the confidence that the next game will have all of this resolved.

Fair enough, valid points.
I do have a clear understanding that team JJP wishes to build the best product possible.
Team JJP deserves a fair go.

#956 5 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Toy Story , will be awesome !
I absolutley love the franchise but the theme not on my radar. Hoping Eric will come through with some Shock value

Pat is on Toy Story, not Eric.

#957 5 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

Know who else needs fairness? The consumer. At this point they've made as many faulty games as they have good. I would be interested if they got a new playfield supplier. Until than, pass

#958 5 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

the confidence

You do know this is literally where the term CON MAN comes from? I'm just a innocent bystander here, I have never owned a JJP, but I have played a ton. As an interested hobbyist of pinball, I have to say right now the amount of, and the quality of the shilling going on in JJP's favor rises to the Con Man level of enthusiasm. Given I own a Williams, a Sega/DE, a Gottlieb, a Stern and a CGC, if I was trying to steer someone clear of any manufacturer, right now my money would be on JJP, even though I thought JJPotC was one of the best modern pinball designs and rulesets I have played to date- the missing actor assets and mechgate controversy's be damned. 4 machines in a row with pf issues is no longer an isolated event, its a god damn trend, and it ain't in any direction but bad for JJP. I'm Never buying one NIB since I'm not one to gamble with $9-$10K like Iceman, who, god love him and the others buying and drinking unlimited amounts of the koolaid, are actually part of the reason JJP hasn't changed.

#959 5 months ago

It's amazing what people believe if you just put it on youtube...

I checked our GNR SE last night. All the major suspect posts are all threaded studs with washers on top, bottom, and nylon locking nuts. No bolt was 'just holding on by a few threads' - They all thread all the way through the nut like every other game.

The holes were slightly oversized vs the threaded bolt... I'd say roughly a mm or less.. so the post could slightly rock in the hole before being secured. Not a chance of getting a sleeve in there - it's not that big.

But this is all a distraction. The oversized holes would be an agitator - not a cause of the puddling and separation. If the post were moving, it doesn't help and would cause wear/gouging of the topcoat. But here we are getting deformation and movement of the topcoat in all directions, with separation from the substrate.

Posts getting slammed, stretching holes, etc have been problems since the days of DC flippers and was really common in Solid State games. The solution, we put washers under them so we can crank the post in tighter to resist movement. The damage done to the PFs before looked nothing like the JJP playfields.

The one observation I made while checking these posts was just how easy it was to keep cranking on the post - even with just a simple nut driver. I worry how soft the wood is.

#960 5 months ago
Quoted from RA77:

I do have a clear understanding that team JJP wishes to build the best product possible.

"fair go" left the building at Game #2 with this problem. "fair go" was years ago.
Sure; they want to build the best product possible - when it's easy, cheap, and quick.
It's clear that making a decent playfield with adhering clear isn't any of those three so they are keen to keep passing the garbage to you the customer.
Evidence speaks volumes; if you think there isn't enough evidence - see my previous comment about getting punched

#961 5 months ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

'just holding on by a few threads'

Side note- the maximum strength of thread engagement is equal to the diameter of the bolt. A 6-32 thread is about .138" in diameter. So after .138" of thread from the post is engaged in the mating thread, no more strength is attained.

#962 5 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Side note- the maximum strength of thread engagement is equal to the diameter of the bolt. A 6-32 thread is about .138" in diameter. So after .138" of thread from the post is engaged in the mating thread, no more strength is attained.

Maximum strength is achieved at 1 1/2 times the diameter of the screw.

#963 5 months ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Maximum strength is achieved at 1 1/2 times the diameter of the screw.

Now this I can believe. The prior post did not jive with my logic...

#964 5 months ago

Pinheads are the dumbest group of consumers I have ever seen. And for that reason quality will never really improve.

#965 5 months ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Pinheads are the dumbest group of consumers I have ever seen. And for that reason quality will never really improve.

I don’t know about others, but I buy pinball machines because of their entertainment value. JJP makes games that are very entertaining.

I have some loyalty to JJP because they’ve made fun pinball machines over the years.

You know who I don’t have any loyalty to and who is 99% to blame for the chipping/pooling/adhesion BS? MIRCO

Fire them and find someone else who can do the job better or bring it in house and do it yourself. I don’t give 2 squirts who makes the PF as long as it does what it’s supposed to.

#966 5 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I don’t know about others, but I buy pinball machines because of their entertainment value. JJP makes games that are very entertaining.
I have some loyalty to JJP because they’ve made fun pinball machines over the years.
You know who I don’t have any loyalty to and who is 99% to blame for the chipping/pooling/adhesion BS? MIRCO
Fire them and find someone else who can do the job better or bring it in house and do it yourself. I don’t give 2 squirts who makes the PF as long as it does what it’s supposed to.

The problem with this line of thinking is, Mirco is only a subcontractor and will only do what JJP tells them to do. Plus Mirco does not control the PF oversized holes causing posts to wobble, the over tightening at JJP factory of posts, PF artwork printed under the posts, JJP not giving PFs enough time to properly cure and on and on. JJP is responsible for all these things, Mirco only does what JJP instructs them to do. JJP is to blame 100% and no one else.

If JJP were to change subcontractors and continues to do things as they’ve been doing for the last 4 games, no change will take place in PF quality.

#967 5 months ago

All this bullshit and I would still love to have a GnR!My Wonka and DI are both top notch playfields.I guess I was lucky.Now somebody sell me one of those crappy GnR’s cheap!

#968 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The problem with this line of thinking is, Mirco is only a subcontractor and will only do what JJP tells them to do. Plus Mirco does not control the PF oversized holes causing posts to wobble, the over tightening at JJP factory of posts, PF artwork printed under the posts and on and on. JJP is responsible for all these things, Mirco only does what JJP instructs them to do. JJP is to blame 100% and no one else.
If JJP were to change subcontractors and continues to do things as they’ve been doing for the last 4 games, no change will take place in PF quality.

Wrong.

#969 5 months ago

Okay, explain yourself then…

#970 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Sure.

What you said is wrong.

#971 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

The problem with this line of thinking is, Mirco is only a subcontractor and will only do what JJP tells them to do. Plus Mirco does not control the PF oversized holes causing posts to wobble, the over tightening at JJP factory of posts, PF artwork printed under the posts, JJP not giving PFs enough time to properly cure and on and on. JJP is responsible for all these things, Mirco only does what JJP instructs them to do. JJP is to blame 100% and no one else.

Come on Gary Jr. ! You still keep pulling shit out of your ass and it stinks really bad. Lol

Or maybe Elwin is your brother? If so I love that guy and my JP and AIQ

#972 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Come on Gary Jr. ! You still keep pulling shit out of your ass and it stinks really bad. Lol
Or maybe Elwin is your brother? If so I love that guy and my JP and AIQ

Sticking with just the facts Icey, just the facts. JJP PF history has proven what I said about them and Mirco are the facts. Can’t deny JJP/Mirco proven history.

#973 5 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

All this bullshit and I would still love to have a GnR!My Wonka and DI are both top notch playfields.I guess I was lucky.Now somebody sell me one of those crappy GnR’s cheap!

Dialed Ins had mostly great playfields. This pooling crap really started with Wonka. So you are 1 for 1.

#974 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

Dialed Ins had mostly great playfields. This pooling crap really started with Wonka. So you are 1 for 1.

I know some Wonka’s had pooling but they had pretty much fixed it by the month of October builds that year.My Wonka was perfect and that all I’m speaking about.It’s been documented about the early problems.That’s what’s so troubling I really thought they had the issue resolved,and now all this bullshit with GnR playfields.The second worst thing about this is all the crap from obvious Stern fan boys and their lame ass comments!

#975 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Sticking with just the facts Icey, just the facts. JJP PF history has proven what I said about them and Mirco are the facts. Can’t deny JJP/Mirco proven history.

Not that I am anybody, but 100 percent agree that this is on JJP. If Mirco is the one to blame here why does JJP continue going back to that well? Stockholm Syndrome? I mean, im sure both are to blame, but this is JJPs problem to correct, gotta take care of the customer, and hold the vendors feet to the fire where necessary. Its what you do if you give even the slightest fuck about customer service.

#976 5 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Not that I am anybody, but 100 percent agree that this is on JJP. If Mirco is the one to blame here why does JJP continue going back to that well? Stockholm Syndrome? I mean, im sure both are to blame, but this is JJPs problem to correct, gotta take care of the customer, and hold the vendors feet to the fire where necessary. Its what you do if you give even the slightest fuck about customer service.

Because. Wait for it ……..

Their games are great and a blast to play

Have heard the same customer service BS about Stern as long as I’ve been in this hobby

#977 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Because. Wait for it ……..
Their games are great and a blast to play
Have heard the same customer service BS about Stern as long as I’ve been in this hobby

Daddy’s struck your name off the Christmas list this year, Icey.

#978 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You are completely 100% wrong.

Do you honestly think JJP is hanging out at the LCD plant telling them how to make their LCDs? No. How about the power supply plant? No. The reason is simple - you hire a subcontractor to build a product using specialized expertise.

These playfields are sitting for 3 months before the first game is played on them, so your cure time argument is bunk. T nuts have been in use for 30+ years and require a larger diameter hole than the post itself. Again - your argument is bunk. If artwork under posts is a problem, that’s on Mirco too - they should have said “hey JJP, our PFs will fail if you do that”.

The only thing I fault JJP for is sticking with Mirco after so many failures. Obviously Mirco is very skilled at convincing JJP that “we’ve got it fixed this time, trust us”.

Dump Mirco and move on.

#979 5 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I know some Wonka’s had pooling but they had pretty much fixed it by the month of October builds that year.My Wonka was perfect and that all I’m speaking about.It’s been documented about the early problems.That’s what’s so troubling I really thought they had the issue resolved,and now all this bullshit with GnR playfields.The second worst thing about this is all the crap from obvious Stern fan boys and their lame ass comments!

I will agree that Wonka's seemed to fix the problem. I even commented in the "jjp and stern" crappy playfield thread that they should take down jjps name, as they were fixed. But the issue came back full force. So now I'm jaded AF against them.... which sucks to say. I felt for a while they were the spiritual successor to Williams/Bally.

#980 5 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You are completely 100% wrong.
Do you honestly think JJP is hanging out at the LCD plant telling them how to make their LCDs? No. How about the power supply plant? No. The reason is simple - you hire a subcontractor to build a product using specialized expertise.
These playfields are sitting for 3 months before the first game is played on them, so your cure time argument is bunk. T nuts have been in use for 30+ years and require a larger diameter hole than the post itself. Again - your argument is bunk. If artwork under posts is a problem, that’s on Mirco too - they should have said “hey JJP, our PFs will fail if you do that”.
The only thing I fault JJP for is sticking with Mirco after so many failures. Obviously Mirco is very skilled at convincing JJP that “we’ve got it fixed this time, trust us”.
Dump Mirco and move on.

Now how does this illogic square with a good cargument? Do people blame Ford (JJP’s name is the only one on GNR. Mirco’s name doesn’t show up anywhere) and hold them accountable for a bad car, or one of their many parts suppliers (Mirco, only one of JJPs many parts suppliers)???

And you know about cure time because why? Watch poster video on oversized post holes problems for proof. Artwork Mirco’s problem to fix, even though JJP creates the artwork and has total license control over it??? You expect us to believe that the subcontractor, not the owner is in full respondsibilty for a crappy built home (no court has ever agreed with this warped illogic)? LOL!!! You don’t hold your sacred cow JJP to having any responsibility, even though only their name is all over their product? Unbelievable and completely irrational!!!

#981 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

And you know about cure time because why?

Because I’ve been in the hobby for 25 years and have a lot of knowledge about the subject? 2PAC from a rattle can is harder after 5 days than Mirco’s clearcoat is after 5 months.

It’s Mirco’s fault, but whatever. GnR (which I own by the way, not sure if you do?) is a fantastic game. I’ll deal with any PF issues on my game that come up down the line.

#982 5 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Because I’ve been in the hobby for 25 years and have a lot of knowledge about the subject? 2PAC from a rattle can is harder after 5 days than Mirco’s clearcoat is after 5 months.
It’s Mirco’s fault, but whatever. GnR (which I own by the way, not sure if you do?) is a fantastic game. I’ll deal with any PF issues on my game that come up down the line.

I too like the game, so the game itself is not the issue here.

Very weak point: far different from your LCD and power supply argument, to whom JJP supplies no parts like artwork for example, this is not a point at all and is completely different to the mutually created PF part that is done by both Mirco and JJP. In addition to JJP not giving enough cure time, overtightening posts, drilling too large post holes, and on and on. So no, again your LCD/power supply argument doesn’t work, as its not the same at all to the joint PF collaboration. JJP doing this same scenario with another company will yield the exact same results, with bad PFs. They take it in house and will be even worse, but they don’t have a large enough staff to do that and is the reason they’ve not done that, plus they’d have no one else to blame, lol.

Think I might have a great deal more understanding just by your 2 pack statement. 2 pack VOC’s have been outlawed in Europe and many countries, because of dangerous fumes off gassing in the home. Mirco can never use 2 pack because it is so carcinogenic. My background is chemistry and research on hazardous chemicals. Many dangerous chemicals from the past can no longer be used in creating pinball machines. Mirco and every PF subcontractor has to adhere to those guidelines or be shut down.

#983 5 months ago

T nut threaded cylinders that push through the PF from underneath and a screw in post with a saucer like bottom with a rubber washer underneath to lay on PF paired with artwork that clears the hole to that point is my 2 cents.

#984 5 months ago

I love JJP GnR

#985 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

I too like the game, so the game itself is not the issue here.
Very weak point: far different from you LCD and power supply argument, to whom JJP supplies no parts like artwork for example, this is not a point at all and is completely different to the mutually created PF part that is done by both Mirco and JJP. In addition to JJP not giving enough cure time, overtightening posts, drilling too large post holes, and on and on. So no, again your LCD/power supply argument doesn’t work, as its not the same at all to the joint PF collaboration. JJP doing this same scenario with another company will yield the exact same results, with bad PFs. They take it in house and will be even worse, but they don’t have a large enough staff to do that and is the reason they’ve not done that, plus they’d have no one else to blame, lol.

Artwork is not a “part” supplied by JJP. Playfield makers don’t radically change their tooling or methods of manufacture from game to game, so I don’t buy this collaboration argument.

Mirco is at fault. Sucks for JJP. GnR is awesome. Goodnight and peace out.

#986 5 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Artwork is not a “part” supplied by JJP. Playfield makers don’t radically change their tooling or methods of manufacture from game to game, so I don’t buy this collaboration argument.
Mirco is at fault. Sucks for JJP. GnR is awesome. Goodnight and peace out.

If JJP doesn’t supply the artwork (part), then where does that part come from to give to Mirco??? Lol, its not an argument. JJP artwork is done and supplied only by JJP, no one else. What a parts supplier does with that artwork and their tooling has zero to do with whether JJP supplied artwork that clears the posts or under the posts. 100% Mirco did not create any part of the artwork or it’s layout design, etc., only the license holder JJP did that. Surely you comprehend this is a collaboration by now? Anyone can figure this fact out.

#987 5 months ago
Quoted from Oaken:

How many people remarry their ex-wives?
I mean it does happen but…

I know a guy who did it just so he could get the other half of his pension back.....

#988 5 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Didn't Bally/Williams just pound the t-nuts in with a mallet, or did they countersink the t-nut hole? I always thought the t-nut was hammered into the undersized hole, leaving the narrow hole on the artwork side to help hold the post from displacement?

I thought they used a washer and nut on the bottom of the post against the bottom of the playfield (1) so you could loosen the post by loosening it from below without even allowing the small washer they used to turn on the artwork and (2) so they could use a smaller hole that did not need to accomodate a T-nut. As mentioned earlier when removing those BW posts the thread dragged against the wood pretty hard the first few times of removing them. I had some that needed to be threaded out. These games take too much abuse to have slack in the top part of hole which would allow the post to change its angle when hit by a ball.

#989 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Think I might have a great deal more understanding just by your 2 pack statement. 2 pack VOC’s have been outlawed in Europe and many countries, because of dangerous fumes off gassing in the home.

No question, isocyanate based hardeners for 2 pack pu paints are unpleasant and I do not want to work with them at home, but they are not outlawed in EU to my knowledge (example - https://www.lackundfarbe24.de/de/Metalllack/Haerter). EU legislation is very much focussed on reducing solvent emissions, thus water-based systems (including 2 pack water based systems) are very widespread. If you have equipment to remove organic solvents (such as butyl acetate) from the off gas you can use solvent based paints.

#990 5 months ago
Quoted from branlon8:

No question, isocyanate based hardeners for 2 pack pu paints are unpleasant and I do not want to work with them at home, but they are not outlawed in EU to my knowledge (example - https://www.lackundfarbe24.de/de/Metalllack/Haerter). EU legislation is very much focussed on reducing solvent emissions, thus water-based systems (including 2 pack water based systems) are very widespread. If you have equipment to remove organic solvents (such as butyl acetate) from the off gas you can use solvent based paints.

Finally someone that understands. Isocyanate based hardeners for 2 pack pu paints are not just unpleasant, they are down right dangerous. The list of issues are long and outlawed in EU as well as many parts of the world, since they have been proven to cause cancer, as well as breathing and brain problems. So don’t want to just reduce, but eliminate VOC’s. See all the lawsuits with current paint/solvent manufactures that have not yet complied, to see all the issues they are faced with. Mirco has had to change their formula, as well as all PF manufacturers, with implementation of new green laws and protections to elimate in home off gassing toxins, being constantly released within home air 24/7 via these killer solvent emissions.

Guidance on working with 2-Pack or 2K Paints is being carefully reviewed, but for indoors, they are taboo. When working with 2K paint in particular you need to be aware of the extensive health risks associated with working with an isocyanate-based paint or VOC’s. This issue is the next asbestos nightmare coming hot and heavy. Mirco has had to deal with this especially in Germany. No one in their right mind would want these chemicals in their home off gassing 24/7, even if it makes the PF harder/better.

#991 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Out of curiosity have you ever owned a JJP game?.....yes play field issues are frustrating, but JJP does make very entertaining games. My only issue with JJP is their change in warranty, and customer service. Not replacing replacing play fields is a BIG issue for me, and I've owned all the JJP games. Both my POTC and WW had some pooling but JJP provided spare play fields.

#992 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

No one in their right mind would want these chemicals in their home off gassing 24/7, even if it makes the PF harder/better.

This confirms that you have no idea what you are talking about. Off gassing only occurs during the hardening process which is a few days (temp/humidity/mix ratio/shelf life variables).

Quoted from jimwe5t:

outlawed in EU

Wrong again. But let’s say you are right that Mirco has stopped using traditional 2 part urethane. How can you state that the results would be the same if JJP switched to a US playfield maker that still uses traditional urethane clear coats?

You remind me of my son when he was 15. He argued incessantly about everything and 99% of the time had no idea what he was talking about. I’m so glad he outgrew that phase. I guess not everyone does.

#993 5 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You remind me of my son when he was 15. He argued incessantly about everything and 99% of the time had no idea what he was talking about. I’m so glad he outgrew that phase.

OMG - I see this with my 11 year old all day long. Seems kinda more like honeymoon phase over and we start nitpicking everything we spent WAY too much money on.

#994 5 months ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Its been addressed multiple times in this thread and others. Not even very long ago if you just look. Mirco has these same problems on his other playfields that are JJP games and the post issue has been debunked numerous times by very knowledgeable people. Its a minor reason for the problem at most and more realistically not a reason at all.

Whoever made that youtube video about the "undersized posts" has done a lot of damage to the whole discussion.

#995 5 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Whoever made that youtube video about the "undersized posts" has done a lot of damage to the whole discussion.

Let's be serious this discussion has been gong show long before that. It really is the least damaging thing in the thread. At least it has some basis in physics and reality. The fanboyorsim and the all the elitists stealth bragging they have so much cash it doesn't even matter to them is nauseating. I don't know if everyone sees the same ads but seeing this one at the bottom of the thread is gold. Based on the current market it should really be at least $100.
pasted_image (resized).png

pasted_image (resized).png
#996 5 months ago

You guys can bitch about Mirco all you want, and I don't necessarily disagree with that, but you didn't buy from Mirco. You bought from JJP who is 100% responsible for all purchased and manufactured parts within the game they sold you, and they don't give a shit about your quality issues.

#997 5 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

I will agree that Wonka's seemed to fix the problem. I even commented in the "jjp and stern" crappy playfield thread that they should take down jjps name, as they were fixed. But the issue came back full force. So now I'm jaded AF against them.... which sucks to say. I felt for a while they were the spiritual successor to Williams/Bally.

I completely agree with being jaded!
I’m sick of this shit too their games are a blast and they are a modern continuation of B/W.It’s hard to defend the latest round of playfield fuck ups.I would stop the line and work to correct problem with Mirco until finished with GnR.And then find a reliable playfield maker for Toy Story!
Does anyone want to guess what title JJP is making after TS?

#998 5 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Does anyone want to guess what title JJP is making after TS?

Romper room or Captain Kangaroo

#999 5 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I heard Sesame Street, Mr Rodgers, and Electric Company, selling as a three pack...

#1000 5 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Just Stupid not funny!

There are 2,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 50.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside