Cherry2.png
Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpeg
image-362.jpg
Peterbra.jpg
FGY TSPP.jpg
FGY Side Decals.jpg
FGY Green Flipper.jpg
FGY Orange Flippers.jpg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I've owned a FGY for 7 years. I like the show's premise but have only actually watched a couple of episodes.... I watch very little TV in general. The game's play stands on its own.

That's cool. And it's cool we disagree. I was at a pinball party recently who had one and mini playfield on timed mode. I told Gweem - let's play double let me give this a fair shot again. I found the playfield shot layout still boring and easy. I think the playfield design didn't deliver for this title. I feel the same way with Shrek so it's not an attack on FG (although Rarehero never believes me and thumbs me down every time - but it's all good Homer).

Differing opinions make the world go round.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

That's cool. And it's cool we disagree. I was at a pinball party recently who had one and mini playfield on timed mode. I told Gweem - let's play double let me give this a fair shot again. I found the playfield shot layout still boring and easy. I think the playfield design didn't deliver for this title. I feel the same way with Shrek so it's not an attack on FG (although Rarehero never believes me and thumbs me down every time - but it's all good Homer).

People who say the mini pf is boring never seem to talk about the entire point of it - to get Stewie Multiball where you're playing both at once and shooting alternating jackpots on main & mini....THAT'S what makes that mini pinball compelling!

...and when people say it's "easy", did you get to Sperm Attack? No? Then stop saying it's easy lol

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I hate the f*cking show yet still love the game. Gameplay stands on its own...SOLID!

Oh man, that show is hilarious. I never watched it till they started putting it on at work during break. We'd all be cracking up.

I've never played FG, but it looks like an awesome game. I love the mini PF too.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I hate the f*cking show yet still love the game. Gameplay stands on its own...SOLID!

haha....you homer!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and when people say it's "easy", did you get to Sperm Attack? No? Then stop saying it's easy lol

I played it for close to 20 minutes one game (btw I'm average at best). I had at least three different multi-balls during that game, I don't think I got to sperm multi-ball though. Honestly don't remember.

When I say "easy" that doesn't mean I always get to wizard mode. It's seems easy in that I can play for long ball times and hit many of the shots I'm targeting - often. The playfield just doesn't seem challenging. Sorry no other way to put it. It's a shot selection thing.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I played it for close to 20 minutes one game (btw I'm average at best). I had at least three different multi-balls during that game, I don't think I got to sperm multi-ball though. Honestly don't remember.
When I say "easy" that doesn't mean I always get to wizard mode. It's seems easy in that I can play for long ball times and hit many of the shots I'm targeting - often. The playfield just doesn't seem challenging. Sorry no other way to put it. It's a shot selection thing.

If it was so easy you'd be able to get to TV Wizard Mode & them Sperm Attack - one of the hardest Wizard modes to get to. You'd know it if you got there....you didn't get there.

I got fed up not seeing it and put the game on 10-ball lol....so, I've seen it once. Even on 10-ball...it was HARD!

IMO, game difficulty is measured by accomplishing the tasks & challenges presented. I can play LOTR for 45 min and never get to Valinor - therefore, NOT easy.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Oh man, that show is hilarious. I never watched it till they started putting it on at work during break. We'd all be cracking up.

Watch the episode airing on April 6th. It's fantastic.

Quoted from badbilly27:

haha....you homer!

BTW, this September - FG/Simpsons crossover episode. You Peter!

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

IMO, game difficulty is measured by accomplishing the tasks & challenges presented. I can play LOTR for 45 min and never get to Valinor - therefore, NOT easy.

See to me, if I can destroy that infernal ring I hit a realistic goal - for me - and average player and feel I've accomplished something. Valinor is a myth to me.

I make this promise to you Greg. You come up to Chicago for Expo again, we'll find a FG and I'll be open minded and you can show me the ropes on it. Maybe, I'm just thick. Worse, we can bust on each other in person in a friendly way.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Thumbs up bro. I'll have to set the DVR and check it out.

#60 10 years ago

You can make almost any pinball "easy," especially FGY because of the center post. I play it with the outlanes medium and the center post on, but disable the center post and it's not so easy.

Also, the game is "easy" if you just cradle the ball and time the modes out. TV wizard mode is SUPER easy to get to if you don't mind it being worth absolutely nothing because you didn't play any of the modes.

The only mode I dislike is super heroes. I think the Meg shot is a sucker shot, and trying to get Peter in the pops feels more like luck than skill.

#61 10 years ago

My favorite Stern by a long shot, but still not worth what they are going for today IMO, glad I got mine before the prices went nuclear!

#62 10 years ago

FGY is the hardest game to beat I have ever played.
I finished portal multiball on Tron, got to Valinor on lotr, finished every W/B of the 90's I have ever played, but never finished FGY. Sperm attack seems impossible to get to.
The closest I got was getting all objectives done except one: 5 evil monkey super jackpots.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

People who say the mini pf is boring never seem to talk about the entire point of it - to get Stewie Multiball where you're playing both at once and shooting alternating jackpots on main & mini....THAT'S what makes that mini pinball compelling!

Stevie multiball is by far the most fun multiball that I've found in pinball. It doesn't get any better than playing both play fields at once for multiple jackpots. I was really hoping that ACDC would have something similar and I'd probably still have mine today if it did.

I searched for a good year before finding my FGY so mine is bolted to the floor.

#64 10 years ago

It did, but FG taking it to the 21st century. Simpsons is still a great show, but what it changed, it changed in its first decade. FG beget American Dad and Cleveland show don't forget.

#65 10 years ago

OK, you guys talked me into it. I am going downstairs to play some FGY.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I had at least three different multi-balls during that game

I don't think you can rate any stern by number of multiballs acheived. They're pretty easy to get on most their newish games. Keeps people plunking in quarters. TAV - many many multiball options per game, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're rock'n the game.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

It did, but FG taking it to the 21st century. Simpsons is still a great show, but what it changed, it changed in its first decade. FG beget American Dad and Cleveland show don't forget.

...and The Simpsons spawned off Futurama, essentially.

In 20 years, 80% of the humor on Family Guy will be crap because it's almost entirely referential humor or recycled gags. The show won't age well. South Park has a similar issue, because they use so much referential humor. I really fail to see how Family Guy is groundbreaking in any way, to be honest. Popular? Yes. Long running? Sure. Groundbreaking? No, not really.

The last decade of The Simpsons has been nowhere near what its first decade was, but mostly because it's being compared to itself. On its own, The Simpsons today still stands up well to other cartoons on TV, but its first 10 years were so far and away above anything today that it's almost unfair to raise comparisons. In fact, Simpsons seasons 3 through 9 (and about half of 10) are unequaled in animated comedy. Pretty rough to measure up against for the modern iteration.

There's a reason that there's a meme "The Simpsons already did it." I really don't think you'll see that of Family Guy or its spinoff shows.

Conclusion: The Simpsons > Family Guy in both pinball and TV. #Truthfact

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ummm, Seth, is that you??? Omigosh!

Seriously though, wth? lol

Quoted from jalpert:

I play it with the outlanes medium and the center post on

Center-post? I thought those were only in Europe???

#69 10 years ago

The center post goes up and down at various times. Very cool feature.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from cheesewhisperer:

Center-post? I thought those were only in Europe???

FG/Shrek has a huge pop up post that fills the entire space between the flippers. It's pretty cool, but usually disabled in a home environment.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I got fed up not seeing it and put the game on 10-ball lol....

10 ball? Wow. I had no idea. My TSPP offers no more than 5, which seems plenty.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I really fail to see how Family Guy is groundbreaking in any way, to be honest. Popular? Yes. Long running? Sure. Groundbreaking? No, not really.

In 2014 we're pretty used to "dirty" comedy on TV by now, especially in animated form....but keep in mind FG started in '99, and was pushing the limits of what you could say/show on a network TV show with FCC standards. Now it almost seems quaint. Not sure if the show deserves credit for pushing network TV boundaries....perhaps it's just the evolution of pop-culture in general. Remember when Simpsons started in the early 90's and people were shocked by "Eat my shorts"? I had to turn my Bart Simpson shirts inside-out in Jr. High lol.

#73 10 years ago

Ummm, Seth, is that you??? Omigosh!
Seriously though, wth? lol

Special pinside sneak preview!

Peterbra.jpgPeterbra.jpg
#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

I don't think you can rate any stern by number of multiballs acheived. They're pretty easy to get on most their newish games. Keeps people plunking in quarters. TAV - many many multiball options per game, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're rock'n the game.

I played the game for over 20 minutes and was consistently hitting shots. And no I did not craddle the ball and let modes time out. Even Gweem commented how I had the game dialed in for some reason - again because I'm an average player.

I do not get as many multi-balls on TAV - maybe it's the settings??

All I do know is you comment honestly on FG and you are assured a thumbs down. I'm not sure if you guys are trying to play up to Rarehero or you are that sensitive to other people's objective opinions. Ok for us all not to like the same games. Lighten up Francis's it's only pinball.

Yup go ahead and thumbs down me - won't change my opinion of FG. Game is not my cup of tea. Now Shrek is awesome!!!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Special pinside sneak preview!

Will be watching.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

All I do know is you comment honestly on FG and you are assured a thumbs down.

Well, that's the thing...I don't think you are commenting honestly about FG....not maliciously, mind you...I just think you're way off base in your criticisms. If you don't like the game, I don't care...I won't lose sleep over it....but there are those 2 points that you're just fundamentally wrong about.

1. Game is easy - In terms of scoring strategy & progression goals, it's one of Stern's most challenging games. Find the rulesheet somewhere and look up the things you need to do to get to Sperm Attack. It's INSANE. Doable...but rare. On a legit 3 ball game I think I was maybe 1 or 2 shots away from it....that's the best I've done. If ball-times are your issue, just like any game you can make it harder with physical adjustments, removing extra balls, etc.

2. Stewie Mini Pinball being a gimmick toy. Again, I rarely hear people complaining about this ever talk about Stewie Multiball...juggling both playfields is insanely fun & challenging. Hitting each family member on the mini & main and going for the Super Jackpot (Stewie shot under the mini-pin) is awesome, challenging, and rewarding.

It's a shame Sperm Attack is so hard to get to - cuz it's super cool and uses the mini-pinball in a really cool and unique way.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a shame Sperm Attack is so hard to get to - cuz it's super cool and uses the mini-pinball in a really cool and unique way.

It does? Hmmm, I'll have to make a go at Sperm Attack again!! I've gotten to within two evil monkey jackpots of it before. The complaint I hear is that Stewie's playfield is qualified too often. That's an EASY fix. Set it to hard and you won't see it nearly as much. It's perfect on hard.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I played the game for over 20 minutes and was consistently hitting shots. And no I did not craddle the ball and let modes time out. Even Gweem commented how I had the game dialed in for some reason - again because I'm an average player.
I do not get as many multi-balls on TAV - maybe it's the settings??
All I do know is you comment honestly on FG and you are assured a thumbs down. I'm not sure if you guys are trying to play up to Rarehero or you are that sensitive to other people's objective opinions. Ok for us all not to like the same games. Lighten up Francis's it's only pinball.
Yup go ahead and thumbs down me - won't change my opinion of FG. Game is not my cup of tea. Now Shrek is awesome!!!

Don't take it personally. Rarehero always thumbs down my FGY posts so I usually just make it short and sweet. Family Guy sucks. Gable House had one for over two years and I played it extensively trying to like it. Never got to Sperm multiball because I never knew about it to try for it but got the tv wizard mode a bunch of times. Layout is not fun, the one ramp is not at all satisfying to make. Stevie pinball felt like a cheesy toy that never really worked right. The pop up save between the flippers is annoying, call outs get old quick, etc. The point is people shouldn't take it personally when you don't like a game they cherish. Pat Lawlor and Keith Johnson are two of my favorites, just not with this collaboration.

#79 10 years ago

I have all settings on "hard" with the post timer reduced a few seconds, very short Stewie PF time that kills the flippers after 10-15 seconds (can't remember), the outlanes wide open & the back legs cranked way up.

White rubber, new balls & a clean waxed playfield.

Call it easy at my house, not a chance.

Shit is fast!

#80 10 years ago

BTW, is anyone else tired of the auto correct on Pinside. It always corrects Stewie to Stevie, Playfield to play field and multiball to multivalve, etc. Anyway to turn this off?

#81 10 years ago

I think it's your mobile device or computer

Stewie playfield Multiball

See

#82 10 years ago

Oh ok. Have to check that out. Wife's iPad.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

BTW, is anyone else tired of the auto correct on Pinside. It always corrects Stewie to Stevie, Playfield to play field and multiball to multivalve, etc. Anyway to turn this off?

Are you using OS X? Either way, that's your OS autocorrecting, not Pinside.

Edit: iPad means it's just the iOS autocorrect, nothing to do with the forum.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Don't take it personally. Rarehero always thumbs down my FGY posts so I usually just make it short and sweet. Family Guy sucks.

Yet, this thread is about an in demand game that has held/risen in value. Maybe it's you and/or the set-up/condition of the route game that you played for 2 years. Who plays a game they dislike for 2 years? LOL. Thumbs down because your opinion is irrelevant and off-topic.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

...and The Simpsons spawned off Futurama, essentially.
In 20 years, 80% of the humor on Family Guy will be crap because it's almost entirely referential humor or recycled gags. The show won't age well. South Park has a similar issue, because they use so much referential humor. I really fail to see how Family Guy is groundbreaking in any way, to be honest. Popular? Yes. Long running? Sure. Groundbreaking? No, not really.
The last decade of The Simpsons has been nowhere near what its first decade was, but mostly because it's being compared to itself. On its own, The Simpsons today still stands up well to other cartoons on TV, but its first 10 years were so far and away above anything today that it's almost unfair to raise comparisons. In fact, Simpsons seasons 3 through 9 (and about half of 10) are unequaled in animated comedy. Pretty rough to measure up against for the modern iteration.
There's a reason that there's a meme "The Simpsons already did it." I really don't think you'll see that of Family Guy or its spinoff shows.
Conclusion: The Simpsons > Family Guy in both pinball and TV. #Truthfact

Guess everyone can have their own "opinion" huh. Personally I think Simpsons pin is a snore, but I don't dis those that enjoy it. Love the theme for sure though.

Anyway I'll go play some FG now. Its just pinball after all.

#86 10 years ago

I noticed a few USED FGs on ebay for well over 6000 and over 7000 dollars.
I bought my NIB TSPP for 3695 plus tax in April of 2003.
I bought it directly from a dist. I located in the phone book.
It's the only pin I've ever purchased.
Now, I'm thinking how nice it would be to have a FG right beside it.
It wasn't until I started hanging around on Pinside that I discovered I wanted/needed another pin.
I'm jealous as hell.
Your gameroom pics are amazing.
Why can't I find a Family Guy for a reasonable price?
Is FG so far advanced that it needs to be twice as expensive?

You can still find HUO TSPP for $3500 as for asking price and selling price two different maters

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Over 2000.
I've explained this a billion times - but once again - Steve Ritchie once said that 700 FGY's sold, that's why Shrek was made, to make use of the extra parts. So that time-context specific story has been taken out of context and many people still believe that ONLY 700 FGYs were made....but that 700 number was from a few months after FGY's release...demand and momentum picked up - and the game continued to sell and remained in production for years.

Dude!!! Now I know yer just pullin' chit out'cher rear! Steve Ritchie????!!!!!???? What the "F" would Steve Ritchie have to do with FG?

I kind of started giving credence to your theory that more than 700 were made. Not anymore if you can't even remember that the friggin' owner of the company, Gary Stern, was the one who gave the 700 number. Kind of an important fact in the whole debate to get wrong.

Until Gary himself, or someone at Stern that would know the exact numbers, tells me otherwise, 700 it is.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#88 10 years ago

Family Guy is expensive because it is "Freaking Sweet"!

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It doesn't put lead in my pencil either.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Dude!!! Now I know yer just pullin' chit out'cher rear! Steve Ritchie????!!!!!???? What the "F" would Steve Ritchie have to do with FG?

I kind of started giving credence to your theory that more than 700 were made. Not anymore if you can't even remember that the friggin' owner of the company, Gary Stern, was the one who gave the 700 number. Kind of an important fact in the whole debate to get wrong.

You are wrong Rob, Greg is correct. Quote from Steve Ritchie, 2008.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#topic/rec.games.pinball/pt79ouRvHpw%5B26-50-false%5D

"Families who didn't want their kids to be playing games in their basement with farting and puking spoke out by not buying FG. We sold 700. He ordered parts for 1200!! He listened to his cronies instead of the knowledgeable people around him. His solution? Shrek, which took forever, stole away resources from the rest of the queue of games, and didn't break even. Shrek was a nail in the coffin, maybe not the last one, but certainly a nail. Why was it a bad idea? Distributors looked at it and said, "Hey, what are you guys trying to pull here? This is a repainted Family Guy!" "

#91 10 years ago

I have played FG on location. It was working fine. I enjoyed it. It's different. What draws you in are the funny call outs, DMD, and colorful cartoon characters. The ball disappears under the mini-playfield on the right to orbit around the top. The disappearing ball might be desirable and interesting or might be bad to some. The mini-playfield is really different with the little pinball and flippers. The rules seem good enough to make it a keeper.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Until Gary himself, or someone at Stern that would know the exact numbers, tells me otherwise, 700 it is.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Quoted from sanctumwear:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#topic/rec.games.pinball/pt79ouRvHpw%5B26-50-false%5D
"Families who didn't want their kids to be playing games in their basement with farting and puking spoke out by not buying FG. We sold 700. He ordered parts for 1200!! He listened to his cronies instead of the knowledgeable people around him. His solution? Shrek, which took forever, stole away resources from the rest of the queue of games, and didn't break even. Shrek was a nail in the coffin, maybe not the last one, but certainly a nail. Why was it a bad idea? Distributors looked at it and said, "Hey, what are you guys trying to pull here? This is a repainted Family Guy!" "

In my best Stewie Voice: "Take that Rob Anthony".

image-362.jpgimage-362.jpg
#93 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Greg and I spoke about this a long time ago. Didn't go very far. I do happen to have a whole roll of DuraTrans at the ready just in case he changes his mind

But not just one more set of decals? Cold, cold.....

#94 10 years ago

That Steve Ritchie rant is legendary, you're never going to hear Gary admit how badly something sold, that's the kind of thing only people who no longer give a f are going to tell you. I sure hope he's happier at Stern now than he was back then.

I liked this quote:

Gary cannot tell the difference between a good license. I did a study once with Ray and calculated that 60% of the games Stern built were bad licenses. It really is true. Imagine having to build a good game around a license you hate, and know in your experienced heart that it is a pos from the first day!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

Interesting. I had no idea Steve made the same claim.

For anyone that doesn't know, Gary told me himself at a Stern tour that 700 was it for FG, with the same 1200 Shrek, parts thing. I then asked specifically if FG would ever be rerun, he replied, "not ever".

My apologies Greg, I thought you pulled the SR thing outta your bum. Obviously you didn't.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Jolly Backer told me that Family Guy license ended late 2009, and they ran them early 2009. I have seen games that were built after Ritchie had his memorable Stern rage post in 2008.

#97 10 years ago

I noticed a few USED FGs on ebay for well over 6000 and over 7000 dollars.
I bought my NIB TSPP for 3695 plus tax in April of 2003.
I bought it directly from a dist. I located in the phone book.
It's the only pin I've ever purchased.
Now, I'm thinking how nice it would be to have a FG right beside it.
It wasn't until I started hanging around on Pinside that I discovered I wanted/needed another pin.
I'm jealous as hell.
Your gameroom pics are amazing.
Why can't I find a Family Guy for a reasonable price?
Is FG so far advanced that it needs to be twice as expensive?

Ebay asking prices are not an indication of value. I can fart in a coffee can and ask $800 for it. Ebay sold prices can be somewhat helpful. You can get a nice FG for <$5k.

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

For anyone that doesn't know, Gary told me himself at a Stern tour that 700 was it for FG, with the same 1200 Shrek, parts thing. I then asked specifically if FG would ever be rerun, he replied, "not ever".

Time context is key. When did Gary tell you that? 2007? Sales of FG picked up near the end of 2007, and it was in production all throughout 2008, and early 2009. Word of mouth spread, homebuyers picked up on it....ops bought them for bars and college towns. You don't run a game that long and only make 700. 700 was the number that put Shrek into development, mid '07. FG kept being built after that.

Also, Gary's said that games wouldn't be rerun before...TSPP & LOTR prove that he changes his mind when demand is there. In any case....those games licenses were renewed. FG wasn't an issue of "rerun"...it was was run throughout the length of its license, when the license was done, then so was the run. There was an attempt to rerun it a few years later...but the numbers didn't add up and it was abandoned.

#99 10 years ago

I have a better question

Why are Tron Pros so expensive?

They were $4600 NIB!

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well, that's the thing...I don't think you are commenting honestly about FG....not maliciously, mind you...I just think you're way off base in your criticisms. If you don't like the game, I don't care...I won't lose sleep over it....but there are those 2 points that you're just fundamentally wrong about.

Sincerely, I'm commenting honestly based on my experience with the game. To your pts.

1. Easy may be the wrong word I'm using so let's move past semantics. I don't find the playfield layout and shot selection challenging to my taste. The shots were not satisfying. And playing for 20 minutes and not being satisfied - it becomes a chore. There isn't that one shot that if I miss I go "Doh" and drain the ball. I will look at the ruleset again because I do try to be objective. But I'm a player who let's the playfield tell me what to shoot for and felt let down in the gameplay. To put in perspective, I owned a TSPP and respect the hell out of that code work. But it lasted two months in my collection because game felt plastic cheap when playing it, sound quality was bad (and no Marge!), and I didn't dig the layout much. I love TSPP theme - but gameplay was meh to me. Rules were wonderful and creative as hell - but not enough to stay in my collection. That is an honest commentary on a loved game.

2. While multi-level multiball sounds cool idea, I would only focus on one playfield for scoring value. Otherwise, the designer succeeded in distracting me and I lose balls on both levels. Novelty - but granted cool. I think the min pinball machine is neat but I still tire of it. Honestly.

I'd like to see Sperm multiball. Sounds like it's a killer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-is-family-guy-so-expensive/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.