Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by VolunteerPin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4619 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 2 years ago

I have most the top b/w pins now imo and i still enjoy afm the most overall. Its the fastest pin ive owned and flows amazing. Has a deep enough ruleset (if set up correctly) to stay in a home collection for sometime . Ive put over 1000 plays on it in past 6 months and have yet to beat mars or rule the universe.. rai if you want to come by and play afm, mm, mb please stop by ....you wont be disappointed .

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

AFM's Strobe Multiball is also cool as heck in a dark room.

Especially with the blackout mod
....makes it crazy

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I wonder if we will see colorized animations on this one too? That would be cool.

Im sure it will be upgraded....

#56 2 years ago

Yea just shooting up the middle is a death sentence.... my afm is the fastest pin i have owned. Its simple but yet very hard to master...case in point after thousands of games i have yet to beat mars or rtu.

#61 2 years ago

I've did the dirty pool once... super cool. I really enjoy the seizure induced stobe mb in a completely dark room.... awesome effect.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 269.00
Lighting - Led
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside