Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mostater
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

54B8578A-CC13-4EF8-8AEF-B8925AC2AF09 (resized).png
    A0A5ED98-8765-4571-90A7-E848B26F1AA7 (resized).jpeg
    20230120_183016 (resized).jpg
    20230120_170833 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpadam450.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 1 year ago

Beechwood for what its worth: We have an infamous place called Dezerland in Orlando. It's a cool massive place and built by a millionaire, but their pinball location inside hast the worst rating and their tech quit because he claims he wasnt even paid. That tech now works at another local place 40 mins away Pinball Lounge (which is super close to me) and the owners there love pinball and are there every Friday keeping it going with stuck balls and all kinds of stuff on the spot. I call the owner between 2-10 times a night for some kind of dumb issue.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from dboeren:

Good to know, we're going to Orlando in June.

Yea unless they get something in shape, just nothing being done to the games. I had a ball stuck in AC/DC scoop from 1st ball. I got in scoop and then realized two balls were stuck on top each other. Dracula flippers were super weak. Another game was missing ball the second I stepped up to it. I lived in Marietta and been to portal before. If you can make it to Pinball Lounge, Friday 8-12pm $10 all play, all machines work, guy is on site. Guy has no passion for pinball at Dezerland. I offered them to buy it out down the road if it keeps going south. Such a perfect location( high traffic, cool place otherwise). The owners at the Pinball Lounge are changing it up and retiring, so they are going to maybe have other options than friday play or quarters, so look it up before you go in June. Dezerland just has random kids cycling positions. In one hour of play I saw 3 different workers at the pinball counter.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpadam450.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-i-m-done-with-location-pinball?tu=dpadam450 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.