(Topic ID: 43638)

Why Has No One Made a Cool Zombie Game??

By Billy16

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by lowepg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

We have a BHZA group that Jpop posts ideas, concepts, issues, pics etc for feedback and a lot of people chime in with some really good ideas....its basically constant updating from Jpop and a lot of cool stuff....

Thats what I meant ice, the theme may be influenced from the discussions and include some of the good ideas that were strongly supported when discussed.........unless there is another blog or something I missed, I haven't heard for certain what is happening with the theme and what isn't.

#52 11 years ago

I watched Night of the Living Dead with my father as a kid, along with other Creature Features on Saturday afternoon. Those times remain as some of my fondest memories.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/10/28/walking-dead-zombies-night-of-the-living-dead/

#53 11 years ago

Zombies happen to be hot right now, but I have been a fan since my teens. It's a pop culture resurgence that will pass and be replaced with something else. I will always be a fan, but I don't think you have to worry about society crumbling. If there is ever a time for a zombie game to be made, this is it. They definitely need to do something that isn't so cartoonish, though. It doesn't have to be a splatterfest full of explicit material, but maybe something in the middle?

#55 11 years ago

I believe cartoonish zombies came to my knowledge with Plants vs Zombies game. Nothing wrong with that, I'm not a big fan of gushing blood for a pinball game but do like in movies.

#56 11 years ago

I have been saying for a long time now, Night of the living Dead would be a free license. It remains in Public domain. Here is the whole movie posted legally for free.

http://www.publicdomainflicks.com/0015-night-of-the-living-dead/

#57 11 years ago

"They're coming to get you Barbara"

#58 11 years ago

"Well, for me, the worst way to die would be for a bunch of old men to get around me and start biting and eating me alive."

I love Trash

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

bhza might be a good game but a good zombie game i doubt it. In order for something like zombies to succeed it needs to be very much rated R so to speak. We need tits, blood, gallons of it and nasty language.
    TRASH IS TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF AGAIN!

Someone say tits? I'm in.

1 week later
    #60 11 years ago

Spooky Pinball is doing t & a and adult humor here is there fist pic of art
    http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/205256_497571306970768_40949832_n.jpg

Iceman what is your name on the Posterous site?

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from snikrap:

Iceman what is your name on the Posterous site?

I rarely post on there but when I do I usually do it while drinking a Dos Equis!

Name "Doug".....just posted a Funhouse idea....

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I know I'm looking at this toooooo seriously, but I wonder sometimes. When vast swaths of the populace become entertained, if not preoccupied, with the notion of dead human beings eating live ones, does this say anything about where society is at? Or headed? Pretty twisted!

I know I'm looking at this toooooo seriously, but I wonder sometimes. When vast swaths of this forums populace become entertained, if not preoccupied, with the notion of steel balls beings bounced around a table with flippers, using 30+ year old technology....does this say anything about where society is at? Or headed? Pretty sad!

Oh wait, maybe it's something to do with not EVERYONE having identical ideas about entertainment??

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-has-no-one-made-a-cool-zombie-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.