(Topic ID: 90825)

Why don't manufacturers publish rule sets?

By Nokoro

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Nokoro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

+1,000,000

It's somewhat fun to figure these out, or to snoop around and read other peoples summary of the rules, but trying to understand the notes section in the code updates seems a little less "customer friendly" than I would like.
    I wish each game had a page on Sterns site with a Bowen-esque breakdown of the rules.

#33 9 years ago

Personally, I don't feel much love for a game until I know what to aim for and how it all works.
    Stern (and others) could at least make the rules available once they have been completed.
    Not sure how many pins are currently sold to home users vs operators, but I don't know a single Metallica pin that's on route locally, and yet there are 6 people I know locally who have one.
    I would expect that things are changing, no?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-dont-manufacturers-publish-rule-sets?tu=chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.