5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mwc (resized).png
    golden_state.jpg
    28B3BDEE-A7B7-41CE-80DD-58D65A1420A8.gif
    5D92F1EB-A97C-486D-9442-71A1E1FC1A03 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 5 years ago

Subways seem to be overrated on pinside. Sure they are kinda cool when the design calls for them, but I dont think most games need one.

#73 5 years ago

You guys are crazy if you think subways aren't confusing for inexperienced players. Ever watch a newb play CFTBL? Right into the drain without flipping.

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Have you ever played a Stern today? Fucking scoops sent the ball SDTM most the time anyway ... They already added a ball saver when it happens so what's the difference? It happens a few times and you learn it.

The difference is obvious, with a scoop the ball comes out of the same hole that it went into.

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

Ok Then put in more DROP TARGETS if they are that confused Thats another awesome feature that is missing from majority of pins.Stern has WPT and thats probably the only thing i love about that game is the drop targets and the more people hate it the better,price is always great and reasonable on that pin

Question for you... What do Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Mustang, Star Trek and Metallica have in common aside from being made by Stern in the last few years?

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Missed my point.

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cycloneman:

they all have the same crappy layout with different titles...I'm not a noob and i have been playing pinball for many many years.Williams/Bally is King!!

Oh, I guess I was confused... you said that drop targets are missing from the majority of recent pins. Even though that is clearly not true, evidenced by the long list of recent Sterns that have them (on the Pro models, no less).

You may not be a noob, but it's kinda confusing when you make claims that are completely wrong.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maken.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-doesn%e2%80%99t-stern-use-subways?tu=Maken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.