Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 527 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180402_202634 (resized).jpg
    20190807_150448.jpg
    t3vQQO2NcCeP3dpr1w5v.jpg
    f3cd8572-1590-43fa-8cc1-d43792b0c20d (resized).jpg
    shutterstock_677646532-992x558 (resized).jpg
    washington-state-fan-popcorn.gif
    download (resized).jpeg
    quote-money-talks-bullshit-walks-stephen-king-50-83-90 (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).PNG
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Call (resized).jpg
    tumblr_n9m5suM10y1roclo3o2_1280 (resized).jpg
    sinclair (resized).jpg
    giphy (1).gif
    rainbow.gif
    486B6407-E336-4F91-B47C-875477958584 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Robin
    He needs to remove every homebrew game from his list - period. Unless; of course, the homebrew becomes a real product and that real product is directly supported by a equivalent product.
    [quoted image]
    Specifically; all 17 of these damn products need to be banned or removed from my Homebrew:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market?gameid=2214&query=Star+Trek%3A+The+Mirror+Universe
    This means you pinstadium, rock914, Modelvisionary

I did not appreciate your PM. You could have simple asked me to remove it like a man. Does your home brew game uses any lights, GI, Inserts, Flashers, Etc? If the answer is yes, my mod works for it and is valid to be listed as a mod for that game.

Childish and passive aggressive PM’s will not scare this guy one bit. Feel free to contact me if you if you want to have a respectful conversation without all the bad behavior. I will not be responding to your last PM.

#121 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Rock914 I really don't appreciate you claiming compatibility by linking to a game you can't possibly own.
    De-link your product. Your products are NOT compatible with my game.

How do you know my products are not compatible?

Are you telling me your machine has no lights? If it has no lights and is not a re-theme of an actual game then it is reasonable for me to do so. But to me it looks like that is exactly what it is. Am I wrong?

#129 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I know because I own the only copy and I designed it. I don't give a crap wither you THINK your products are compatible or expect them to be... you have NO BASIS for linking your product to my game.
    Remove your products from my game.

I would love to! Unfortunately some of my products work for your game. Why even list the game on pinside in the first place? Doesn’t make sense especially with the fit you are throwing about mods that work with it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-does-pinstadium-get-to-flood-all-market-pages-?tu=Rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.