(Topic ID: 65338)

Why does Ac/Dc suck so bad?....Just flushed $6400 down the toilet..

By iceman44

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Eskaybee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_1220.JPG
IMG_1218.JPG
tron-daftpunk-tophalf(sux).png
ACDC-videotile.png
DSC09411.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_1915.jpg
IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1913.jpg
image.jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Haha!.....you knew I was Effing with ya........

Can't get enough, my wife is pissed because I'm singing these Ac/dc songs when I'm not playing it!

Since I've either played and/or own all of the top ten, this one goes to number 1 right now on the Iceman charts.....

Woz next week, could take over the Ice #1 ranking!

But hey, that doesn't mean Lotr Le and Wpt aren't right behind, they just don't have the adrenaline rush......

Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap with a six pack of beer! Oh yeah.......and I need me a Whole lotta Rosie!

#2 6 years ago

Funny post. Great game, glad you could add it to your collection.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

I was about to flip on you and have you send it over for 500 dollars or 30 cases of beer.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

But hey, that doesn't mean Lotr Le and Wpt aren't right behind, they just don't have the adrenaline rush......

Try some Metallica. Quite a rush.

#5 6 years ago

congrats on finally getting it. i hope it plays fast enough for you. these mods are a must have for the full acdc experience imo......invisiglass, pinbits lightning bolts, and an external 100 watt sub-woofer. cannon mod doesn't hurt either.

#6 6 years ago

I clicked on this thinking someone was trying to start a war. Gave me a good Friday laugh since I'm stuck at work until 430am.

#7 6 years ago

Lol, really glad how Metallica and acdc came out. Not a fan of stng but they can't always be great I guess. Looking forward to seeing what is next

#8 6 years ago

I was getting ready to call 911 to get the OP some help!
Good thing I read the post first!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can't get enough, my wife is pissed because I'm singing these Ac/dc songs when I'm not playing it!
Since I've either played and/or own all of the top ten, this one goes to number 1 right now on the Iceman charts.....
Woz next week, could take over the Ice #1 ranking!
Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap with a six pack of beer! Oh yeah.......and I need me a Whole lotta Rosie!

When I read your header I was Thunderstruck.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from vex:

invisiglass, pinbits lightning bolts, and an external 100 watt sub-woofer. cannon mod doesn't hurt either.

I'm on all of those Vex! Plus changing out 3 songs from Leon/Arcade and his Jukebox mod, gotta have Dirty Deeds and Shoot to Thrill!

I'm afraid to play Metallica, might have to have it also....

The Badpiper is hilarious, must be a Vegas Street act...

#11 6 years ago

Why the [email protected]#£ didn't they add Shoot to thrill to this game?

image.jpg

#12 6 years ago

Quite correct. Half of the time I used to skip the tracks for AC/DC when they came up while driving the hot rod because I was tired of them. Now I leave them on and crank up the volume!

#13 6 years ago

Ice,
You S.O.B. I was ready for a fight! LoL! Great Post Title! AC/DC is a blast! I've owned mine for a little over a month & I absolutely love it! I can't get enough! Play it every day.
P.S. Hemi has some great mods! Check it out! image.jpg

#14 6 years ago

I added Shoot to Thrill in place of War Machine and it really kicks a$$!

#15 6 years ago

My Premium just arrived today! I have unpacked it and now I am just checking everything and putting on the shooter lane protectors, custom play cards, and a little carnuba wax before I rock out! Can't wait!

IMG_1913.jpg IMG_1914.jpg IMG_1915.jpg

#16 6 years ago

Lot of ACDC Premium NIB purchases recently.

I just set mine up Tuesday night..... can't stop playing it.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A$$!!!

#18 6 years ago

Quoted from Concretehardt:Why the [email protected]#£ didn't they add Shoot to thrill to this game

We can now buddy!

Pinball Browser....

#19 6 years ago

Yep .. I totally fell for the thread title, lol. Too funny. Add me to the list of "just got my AC/DC Premium" guys too (and hope my WOZ comes soon as well.)

#20 6 years ago

Big Balls was another that needed to be added...

#21 6 years ago

Well, we missed out on a great Friday Night Flame War!!!

#22 6 years ago

I wasn't the biggest fan originally, but within the past month or so got one that was quite well modded and I really do love it. I changed my mind after getting to play more pins in general recently at PAPA. (which there was no ACDC on the regular floor I might add) I've played one on location a few times however.
Only thing I do hate is that I do need to learn how to change the outlane drain post positions to make them smaller though... The left and right drains on some sessions can drive you nuts, but other than that it has really grown on me. Normally I'd say shakers aren't the biggest deal, but on ACDC a shaker is AMAZING!!

#23 6 years ago

Haha nice one, i think everyone was about to tear shreds of you.........

#24 6 years ago
#25 6 years ago

I took the bait... Congrats n the new addition

#26 6 years ago

It is a great game can't get tired of it. Congrats on your purchase!

#27 6 years ago

Woohoo! AC/DC Prem!

PS I was worried when I saw this title and who posted it I was going to have an Issue..

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My biggest disappointment in terms of a song that wasn't included!

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Woohoo! AC/DC Prem!

Thanks to JJ, it showed up unbelievably fast!....great job GEX....

Just shut her down for the night.......tapped out the last brew, thankfully.....A Whole Lotta Rosie fun.....

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

My biggest disappointment in terms of a song that wasn't included!

It's in there now, along with Dirty Deeds, another classic......gotta have em both

#31 6 years ago

Had me fooled as well. Had to click and see who was the crazy nut.
Then I noticed the OP was Iceman and knew it had to be a joke.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My machine has shoot to thrill, also shot down in flames

#33 6 years ago

It really is a shitty game Ice. You need to sell me yours for cheap since no one else will want to take it off your hands.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's in there now, along with Dirty Deeds, another classic......gotta have em both

That's sweet! Did you get someone to send you updated code or did you figure how to do it? I need to look into this.

#35 6 years ago

Those extra songs mentioned aren't in the game...just the 12 posted on the gameplay card.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

It really is a shitty game Ice. You need to sell me yours for cheap since no one else will want to take it off your hands.

I had first dibs 500 or 30 cases of beer.

#37 6 years ago

Felt for the title too... congrats!

Quoted from tracelifter:

When I read your header I was Thunderstruck.

Cool video! Thanks for sharing

#38 6 years ago

All I read was the title, and you sir are an A h&$%....

Just kidding. AC/DC rules! Its one of the few games I was not into at first, but now love.

#39 6 years ago

NeoGeo=TRON>Lamp>AC/DC

DSC09411.JPG

#40 6 years ago

Too Cool.....

ACDC-videotile.png

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm on all of those Vex! Plus changing out 3 songs from Leon/Arcade and his Jukebox mod, gotta have Dirty Deeds and Shoot to Thrill!
I'm afraid to play Metallica, might have to have it also....
The Badpiper is hilarious, must be a Vegas Street act...

Yeah, be scared to play Metallica as it rocks!

#42 6 years ago

All good things come out of Australia

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Leon/Arcade sent me the BIN file to upload and he has the Jukebox song list mod....very cool

Just received it yesterday Leon, looks awesome, thanks!

New songs are Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Shoot to Thrill and Girls got Rhythm....

I'm def gonna wait to play Metallica.....

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Leon/Arcade sent me the BIN file to upload and he has the Jukebox song list mod....very cool
Just received it yesterday Leon, looks awesome, thanks!
New songs are Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Shoot to Thrill and Girls got Rhythm....
I'm def gonna wait to play Metallica.....

Very cool mod... Does it also change the DMD for song selection (when you shoot the jukebox)? And also change the DMD in high scores table to reflect the new song name champions?

#46 6 years ago

I can't get rid of mine fast enough...

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Very cool mod... Does it also change the DMD for song selection (when you shoot the jukebox)? And also change the DMD in high scores table to reflect the new song name champions?

Yes.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Sc1f1:

Play better.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Sc1f1:

Learn the rules

#50 6 years ago

ok... since we're faux-trolling

tron-daftpunk-tophalf(sux).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Maple Grove, MN
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside