(Topic ID: 308878)

Why do you like Pinside? (genuinely curious)

By calsheimer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 101 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0B03C204-9285-4364-9804-9AD3C327386B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Olddragon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 2 years ago

Is it necessary for me to use Pinside? No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

And, the people. Yeah, the people.

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Pinside only gets a bad rap on social media (facebook group). Social media is easily trolled by a small minority and the algorithms running social media keep bringing these posts to your attention all the time. FB is always trying to push you to sponsored sites and control where you go. You can control your situation much better on Pinside. You can drain threads, block the negativity and taylor the experience much better to suit your self.
    Pinside if full of great people and products that are easy to find. You have a problem with a machine, start a thread and there are plenty of Pinsiders willing to help. If you can use the search function, more than likely someone has already had the same issue and there is a solution for you right there and then. Threads are easy to find and go back to. A lot of Pinsiders have made friendships as well.
    The amount of good people on Pinside prepared to share their knowledge is amazing. Pinside is old school like pinball. I love it and all the good people that go with it.

I got downvoted into oblivion on reddit for suggesting that Pinside was better than the FB groups. I avoid FB like the plague. FB sucks. Pinside rocks. There is no comparison.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Olddragon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-you-like-pinside-genuinely-curious?tu=Olddragon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.