Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B011C526-6C14-4881-BD6A-3BAFBF3F661B.jpeg
C8CA02EE-6D29-4F3A-B83F-60E5D7BBBEB0.jpeg
20161025_183601 (resized).jpg
20170626_200240 (resized).jpg
X-Men (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PersonX99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 6 years ago

I will never understand the inherit need for some people to slam pins. Just doesn't seem right to tell someone who spend quite a bit of money that 'their purchase is sh*t'.
Not something I will participate in anytime soon.

I own an XM:Magneto since day 1. Been through the code waiting period. Glad that I stuck it out, as I really enjoy the deeper ruleset on the game. Danger Room is a fun Wizard Mode, very satisfying to reach. Haven't made it to Dark Phoenix yet.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I sold mine because I was sick of the terrible voicing. Nobody else could stand it either, consequently it was not getting any use.

For those that think the XM voices are 'not up to par', what pins do you think have adequate voicing?
I ask because I don't mind most voices. Of the few that do annoy me, aren't necessarily bad, just highly repeated (Cue Ball Wizard, Stargate, Super Mario Bros.)

#168 6 years ago

I will never tire of Deadpool saying, "Omega Red wets his bed....and he's very embarrassed." LOL

1 month later
#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I would love to get an X-Men LE...but the nightmare stories about the Wolverine figure kept me away.

I had to repair my Wolvie twice. On the 2nd repair, I stored him in the cabinet and installed the MezelMods newton ball. Best thing I ever did. Makes Wolvie a precise shot and now I actually try for the Gambit hurry-up (obtainable with the newton ball mod).

1 month later
#185 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I loved the layout but ended up selling it because the voice call outs were absolute garbage. It sounded like a high school project. Sounds are an important part of the game and often overlooked. The last time I heard sound this bad was '24'.

Have you played TWD? Great fun to play.... good soundtrack, but call-outs & sfx not stellar. (IMHO)

XM call outs were definitely going for family-friendly campy humor. If they weren't Deadpool would have been dropping F-bombs and definitely would have have referred to the White Queen as a 'frigid c*nt'......which would have been hilarious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PersonX99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-x-mens-not-sell?tu=PersonX99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.