Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Micky
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RavenBg (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 6 years ago

...not sure I do anymore.

#59 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

The I truly believe the best days of pinball are in front of us.
    Serous good times. still coming. Just My opinion.

As much as I love many newer games, the truly best and most magical games are behind us in the past. We can still enjoy those games long into future - so, it doesn't really matter what happens with the "new" side of pinball.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I make the comment about the best times because:
    After AFMr and Star Wars. What will be the next big game. It's going to be nice I bet. They just keep getting better and better now.

What games have gotten better and better? Last great Stern was Metallica in '13. Kiss sucks. GOT was a disappointment. GB is the worst game I've ever played. Batman was a greedy cash grab stuck in unfinished code limbo. Star Wars looks lackluster. The boutiques keep screwing people and will be gone soon. JJP are so expensive you won't see many on route to try.

The "New Pindistry" is troublesome at the moment.

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Hell no.
    GOT is great pinball.

It's mediocre. Plays smooth, but lots of games play smooth. Zero interesting toys or features. The worst art since Raven. Horrible clips on Red DMD. Chess rules that don't appeal to a broad player base. Minimal callouts from the show. As a GOT show fan, it's not the experience I was hoping for.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

And if GB is the worst game you've ever played, then you haven't played much pinball. (Shaq Attack, anyone?)

You know I've played every pinball. GB is the worst. I'd rather play Shaq.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-we-love-pinball-so-much?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.