(Topic ID: 165957)

Why do some people say TWD has the best code?

By rai

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6a00d83452989a69e201a73e1440ad970d_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 7 years ago

Simply put it is Lyman's best and most well rounded rule-set. Scoring is relatively balanced, there is good risk-reward, It doesn't really require you to chop wood or have a 45+ minute game to do well, the theme integration is on point, etc.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

Sorry, this has been beat to death (pun) but is the pro a viable option? I mean do people really care for the crossbow and the BG bash toy or do they put up with that so they get the other extras on the LE/premium?

The Pro is awesome, especially for the money! i would be more than happy with a TWD Pro. Biggest thing it's missing is Walker Bombs which are great but you can live without them.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from gripwhip:

Couldn't Stern sell a new lockdown bar for the Pro with a button and add walker bombs to the Pro code? I would be in.

I'm sure it would be easy enough for Stern to do but then it would also be even easier for them to add Spinner code into Met Pro to improve that game. Stern won't do it because they need to give buyers a reason to buy the more expensive (and more profitable) version of their games vs. giving them a Pro that is almost exactly the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-some-people-say-twd-has-the-best-code?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.