Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 905 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
    pinballgirl (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    vhsbeta (resized).png
    giphy (5).gif
    11alphabits (resized).jpg
    1367487-telepathy (resized).jpg
    482d1cb2215bcaa255baca5e4649ed4c (resized).jpg
    grc (resized).jpg
    ugly man (resized).jpg
    B0168871-9AE8-4D7E-AE3C-04E8520B8BCF.PNG
    AF17668D-9BB3-40A7-9881-97631D0DB4A0.JPG
    image.png
    8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    joke (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#168 7 years ago

my girl says she posts on here but I don't know her username

#389 7 years ago

This topic wins weirdest shit on the Internet.

#422 7 years ago

So are we for or against #freethenipple?

#424 7 years ago

Ice cubes never look that good in real life.

#477 7 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Maybe all the mods got sick of being in the impossible position of making anyone happy, especially in regards to this thread. Maybe we went on strike from everyone saying that Pinside is pure evil because of us, having every post on this site rehashed and torn apart on other sites, being called useless shitbags for not being able to control essentially anonymous posters on a public forum while armed with literally a few extra buttons that, if we dare to use them, cause a whole other group of people to be mad at us and scream about censorship. Maybe we've grown tired of playing games with trolls who think it's super fun to create multiple duplicate accounts, laugh at us and tell us they have 100+ accounts, threaten us, blackmail us, try to bribe us, threaten us some more, try to publicly call us out, and somehow get minions to create havoc here on their behalf and claim innocence. Maybe the fact is that at any given time there are only 12 total mods in multiple parts of the world, and probably only 4 max of us actively around at any given time... all with lives and jobs and responsibilities which sometimes take president over babysitting a forum of grown up adults for free. Maybe nobody actually reported that post, and we just didn't see it, as there's no way we can catch everything. (In the past 24 hours, we've seen 71 new topics, 1,717 posts and 3,408 of 35,005 Pinsiders logging on.)
    Or maybe I was just busy watching freaking Battlebots after waiting for a new episode for 2 weeks, and just now got around to checking in. I've got a bracket to protect. Sorry, but right now that's way more interesting to me than posting in this thread again so that I can be told how sorry of a female/moderator/female moderator I am for making a joke about backing away from the thread that I knew was destined to be a dumpster fire. Especially when people keep dumping gasoline on it to watch it burn.

"Minions". That's an interesting word. I guess it could apply to a person who enjoys a certain form of entertainment that is provided by someone with a fresh and unique perspective on a hobby. Or, it could be used to describe someone who is given a sheriff's hat and badge by a website and fancies themself a real decision maker.

#524 7 years ago

Well played, Facebook.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#529 7 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

You two got owned LOL

I only knew about it because of the first creeper and thought it was ironic that Facebook positioned it on my feed directly under the Women's Equality Day thing.

That being said, I'm an ENORMOUS creep. But I've always liked Molly's contributions.

#679 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Actually Brice Jenner is a guy that got his twig and berries cut off, wears a dress and calls himself a woman. He is not a woman.

You speak like Albert Fish. So if Caitlyn Jenner is a man then you're a cannibal.

#754 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leascippi:

Hmmmm.. You have a girl on here? ?

#772 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

"political correctness" is such a bullshit term. it has nothing to do with politics. it has to do with treating fellow human beings with dignity, and taking a second or two to consider how your words might affect other people before speaking. (i honestly don't know why that concept is so infuriating to some people.)

It's not infuriating. It's generally dishonest or unfunny to be nice. Being dishonest or unfunny is much more criminal that being hurtful to someone's stupid feelings.

#777 7 years ago

I think the only people I hate more than homophobic or racist people are the people that cream themselves over any opportunity to label someone a racist or homophobe. Just truly awful people.

#781 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

i really don't even understand where this comes from or what your point is. making up straw men and imaginary outlandish scenarios to get mad at is beneath you. in fact i'm kind of embarrassed for you for posting this weird nonsensical rant.

the truth is our culture really is overflowing with bigotry. ask any woman or black guy about it and they will tell you endless stories of being slighted or discriminated against on a daily basis in ways both overt and subtle. a lot of it is ingrained so deeply in our culture in ways that are so normalized that straight white males don't even notice it. but yeah i'm "awful" for actually listening to them and sticking up for them instead of dismissing them.

Ugh, at some point on some form of social media someone gave you an "atta boy" for correcting someone's idiotic comment and suddenly you found a new calling in life. Such an insatiable appetite for finger waving. There are ugly people in the world. Plenty of them. We get it. If your mission is to clear Pinside of all of them then let me be the first to offer up an "atta boy".

#841 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

this is just patriarchical fearmongering. a child does not require an alpha male and a domestic mother to be a good and happy kid. talk about a dangerous philosophy!

trying to force people into pre-conceived gender roles results in higher rates of suicide and trauma, is extraordinarily destructive, and is basically just a weak justification for sexism and homophobia. it comes from the same wellspring as the idea that "blacks were more happy back when they were slaves to the kind and benevolent white plantation owners".
    teen pregnancy is caused by poor sex education and lack of access to birth control. crime and gangs are the inevitable result of poverty. none of these social problems are caused by feminism or gay rights! honestly, this is one of the most socially regressive and distasteful posts i've ever seen around here.

How can you be so all over the place? Must be a big hit at parties.

So, how do all those pinball guys snag girls anyways?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Baked potatoes. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-baked-potato-thread

#875 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Why do pinball girls get all the guys?

She's my phone background.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-pinball-guys-all-get-girls?tu=rascal_h and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.