Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 905 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
    pinballgirl (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    vhsbeta (resized).png
    giphy (5).gif
    11alphabits (resized).jpg
    1367487-telepathy (resized).jpg
    482d1cb2215bcaa255baca5e4649ed4c (resized).jpg
    grc (resized).jpg
    ugly man (resized).jpg
    B0168871-9AE8-4D7E-AE3C-04E8520B8BCF.PNG
    AF17668D-9BB3-40A7-9881-97631D0DB4A0.JPG
    image.png
    8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    joke (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#479 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

It's interesting how the people most uncomfortable with talking about sex and the attraction between sexes were religious people when I was growing up. It seemed that socially liberal people were the ones advocating for freedom of expression regarding images of men and women and sex. Today the reverse has happened where nearly all of the religious people I know are OK with movies and images depicting sex and the "feminists" or "SJWs" are the prudes.
    I'm not a person that curses a lot. I don't parade around shirtless or like pictures of scantily clad women in my home but I will not judge people and expect them to follow the guidelines I have set for my life. I've seen enough cultures in the world to know that people will never agree on what is right and what is wrong and I don't expect them too. If Japan wants to eat horse and dolphins, I may not partake but I won't condemn them. If Colorado and Washington want to smoke marijuana, I'll pass but go right ahead. If the people next door want to never cut their grass and let their house fall apart, it's embarrassing but it's their house. I don't understand this new trend of socially bullying and harassing people who have different ideas than you do. This recreational outrage.
    hmmm....
    I love pinball.

A DMB junky that doesn't toke up? Shenanigans I say!

#487 7 years ago
    Quoted from TOURO:

If Pinside is so horrible why be a member? Simply to stir the pot? BlondeTall said there were 35,000+ members here, and an extreme few find it to be so repulsive.
    Thanks to the Mods and to Robin for their dedication, enduring the name-calling and other attacks so that we all can have a place to talk about the great game of Pinball.

I like this bear.

#489 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

No offense Pez but the world doesn't have "foster diversity" 24/7. People congregate and get involved with things they like to do, like pinball.
    There isn't a secret nefarious code by the "vocal majority" to keep certain people out. People are here because of pinball and their personalities will come out. If you don't like it, that's tough titty for you. I don't mind what you or anybody else has to say because i respect your opinion to voice it.
    The "diversity" police are the ones that perpetuate the problems of the past by constantly bringing it up, over and over again.
    Things don't change overnight, its generational.

#505 7 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

This thread derailed totally off the track to politics (read: Pinside rules violation). Now getting back on topic to the question of the ability of pinball to be a relationship magnet.

Anytime I see "Ignored user comment" the thread is usually off the rails not far after. So predictable.

That lady does have a lovely pearl necklace though.

#523 7 years ago
    Quoted from TOURO:

Over/Under on how long this lasts?

Translation: "Meeeeeeeeee! Meeeeeeeeeee! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

#593 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

here is a more passionate one.

Rudy appears very uncomfortable with PDA.

#763 7 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

If no one challenges you on your shit, nothing changes.

Likewise.

#832 7 years ago

Just because pezpunk comes across as having good intentions according to himself should not give him the right to derail every thread he feels the need to PC police. Every time it turns into the same god damn argument. Derail achieved once again.

1 week later
    #884 7 years ago
    Quoted from Darkwing:

All I know is, good thing my gf is OK with it, because I'm not changing... Actual question: "whatcha gonna do tomorrow?" Well, I'm gonna get up early, go to the arcade and play some pinball and DDR... Once it cools off here in AZ, that will be go skate, play some pinball, and DDR...

Damn I miss DDR! So does my cardio and overall lung capacity. Bust out some Healing Vision Angelic Mix for me next time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnewb.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-pinball-guys-all-get-girls?tu=pinballnewb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.