Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 905 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
    pinballgirl (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    vhsbeta (resized).png
    giphy (5).gif
    11alphabits (resized).jpg
    1367487-telepathy (resized).jpg
    482d1cb2215bcaa255baca5e4649ed4c (resized).jpg
    grc (resized).jpg
    ugly man (resized).jpg
    B0168871-9AE8-4D7E-AE3C-04E8520B8BCF.PNG
    AF17668D-9BB3-40A7-9881-97631D0DB4A0.JPG
    image.png
    8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    joke (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#239 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

It's interesting how the people most uncomfortable with talking about sex and the attraction between sexes were religious people when I was growing up. It seemed that socially liberal people were the ones advocating for freedom of expression regarding images of men and women and sex. Today the reverse has happened where nearly all of the religious people I know are OK with movies and images depicting sex and the "feminists" or "SJWs" are the prudes.

Right...but you have all the Social Injustice Warriors always getting offended by all of the SJWs. Back in the day when men were men, people had thicker skin, but now a tiny, petite feminist can cause SIWs to melt down in a huff.

I think we all need to re-evaluate our self-images.

#246 7 years ago

I feel like we are well on the path where RGP, Tiltforums, and Pinside exist only as places to bitch about each other, with Facebook acting as some kind of hellish neutral zone.

We need to reunite this shit, like Germany!

#288 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Some people have their own vision of how the world should be, instead of trying to live in the one that exists. And they tend to get frustrated when that world won't change for them.

It's frustrating when you are trying to make America great again.

#306 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

One of the great paradoxes of modern liberalism is the desire to control thought and free expression while promoting thought and free expression.
    Do I think a lot of this thread is kind of dumb? Yes.
    Do I think it might should be in the basement based on comparison to other threads of its type? Yes.
    I definitely agree that you should not read Pinside if it offends you. Why take the time to get upset? There are people that I respect from a distance, since I don't know them, like bkerins and pinballmolly. I'm sad to see them go, but that's their choice. I can still appreciate their contributions to pinball.
    Do I agree with those that think people should always change with the times? Not always. People are people. Why should one culture be more right than another? Who gets to make that decision?

Do I think your response was a little heavy on rhetorical questions? yes.

Do I wonder if you are somehow being paid for asking yourself questions, and that this is motivating your heavy use of said rhetorical questions? Yes. Do I want to get in on this scam - should it exist - also? Yes.

Do I think it's also a possibility you just think this is a good way to get your point across? yes.

Do I think you will stop anytime soon? no.

#334 7 years ago
    Quoted from kayluh:

I hate nearly every fucking post in this thread and want to set it on fire. Buncha disgusting, disrespectful assholes. Keep on jerking off with one hand and refreshing Pinside with the other. I'll be out setting high scores and making friends with people who share the common interest. Y'all are fucking gross.

Whoa!

It must be that time of the month! Am I right fellas?

#339 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Levi, I would never say that but I love you more for saying it.

I don't really MEAN it but come on, that's some low-hanging fruit.

This is a pretty stupid thread and probably should have been in the basement from post 1. But how else do you respond to trolling than with trolling?

#347 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I actually think that kind of response (from Kayluh) is the sign of somebody with serious issues who probably needs to talk it out with someone. A sense of humor about all things is a pretty healthy thing, I think, and indicative of people who are pretty comfortable in their own skin. What I don't like is people who can dish it out but can't take it. That sucks.

Well we will never be able to see if she can take it because she was quickly ejected from the thread.

Of course my "she's on the rag" joke didn't get me in any trouble. That's some tiltforum fodder right there folks!

#776 7 years ago

I'm trying to figure out what would happen in "a perfect world" where the Social Injustice Warriors finally win the war against political correctness. What's the end game there, SIWs?

Will you drive to the bad part of town and start blaring racial jokes from a loudspeaker on top of the car? If your kids bring a Mexican friend home will you call them illegal and joke that you are calling Immigration on them and their family? Will you comment on how fat your kid's teacher is at the PTA meeting? Will you hang up that old "Haulin' Ass" poster from your teenage bedroom in your family's dining room? Does a "No Fat Chicks" bumper sticker finally earn a spot on the family minivan?

Like...what are you guys fighting for? How will winning this war improve society or you lives?

#787 7 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I think that CrazyLevi was taking your side on this against the people who think political correctness is somehow ruining the fabric of what it means to be American..... Being "politically correct" to me is just.... not being a dick.

Yeah, Pezpunk either can't read or has lost his mind.

#790 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Ah, you might be right. I read "SIW" as a typo for SJW but I think that messed up my interpretation of his whole post. My apologies to CrazyLevi.

Social Injustice Warriors has a ring to it, doesn't it?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-pinball-guys-all-get-girls?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.