Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 905 posts
  • 168 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
    pinballgirl (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    vhsbeta (resized).png
    giphy (5).gif
    11alphabits (resized).jpg
    1367487-telepathy (resized).jpg
    482d1cb2215bcaa255baca5e4649ed4c (resized).jpg
    grc (resized).jpg
    ugly man (resized).jpg
    B0168871-9AE8-4D7E-AE3C-04E8520B8BCF.PNG
    AF17668D-9BB3-40A7-9881-97631D0DB4A0.JPG
    image.png
    8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    joke (resized).jpg
    There are 893 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 18.
    #651 7 years ago

I am sure your mother would be proud of you.

#652 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

I am sure your mother would be proud of you.

My mother is proud of me. I made her listen to the song "**** me in the ass because I love Jesus" the other day.

Chill man. You're not protecting or saving women from their delicate eyes or ears.

YOU ARE AN ALLY, which is wonderful and all support is sweet hearted and drivern by the best of intentions, but here and on most public anonymous forums there is a certain amount of conformity that a lot of us gals are used to.

Maybe you think I'm absolutely trash. If so, that's wonderful, be a free thinker and your own person. It's hard to be a woman in this world, but for me, not as hard as say a black woman, or God forbid a trans black woman.

The issue here is swimming instead of sinking, attracting more flies with honey than vinegar, etc. Let the guys have their fun within reason, and believe it or not girls like to have their fun too.

Love me or hate me,
    Respect & empathy.

Pin-On!

#653 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

What a unique wit! Next time, threaten to spit in her face. That will have them rolling in the aisles!

Wow someone needs to call the stick removal service and have that removed from his ass

#654 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Wow someone needs to call the stick removal service and have that removed from his ass

It's the second time he quoted the same post, I believe.

Some dudes try to score brownie points with feminist views, but not all women are radfems. Quite possibly I'm a bride of pin-bot instead of human, IDC.

On the other hand, while I believe he gates me, I think PezPunk is pretty rad and he's got quite socially conservative feminist views while being extremely socially liberal. Eck, I get confused.

Sex good, abuse bad, play pinball.

I've met many "feminist men" that I've later found to be bribing women I know personally for nudes. Not saying all guys are this way. Stupid moron should have messaged me and got them for free...

Nevermind, he did

#655 7 years ago

Me thinks Op is a bit coo-coo

#656 7 years ago

I've honestly received so many amazing private messages tonight on both sides pro and con. I love you all, and appreciate the time and thought put into every post.

#657 7 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

Me thinks Op is a bit coo-coo

You have Stern as your avatar and call me coo-coo?

Zing! So what's up, Kpg? I'm transparent.

#658 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

Back on topic, has anybody played 24? I've never seen it in person, but what i'm seeing looks A-Ok to me?

Been playing one currently for league. Still getting a handle on it but it has some good shots.

#659 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

You have Stern as your avatar and call me coo-coo?

Zing! So what's up, Kpg? I'm transparent.

Actually if you look closer at his avatar it is a plea to Stern to fix his ghosting playfield problem. And yes he has gone a little coo-coo over it, lol.

#660 7 years ago

Well, I live for fun and humor. I believe we're all a bit coo-coo if we're lucky or daring enough to risk living life up to the fullest.

#661 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh...and I'm betting pinball has been the cause of more divorces than marriages.

Not sure whether it would actually be the cause, but I know first hand it sure can be used as an excuse.

#662 7 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

Not sure whether it would actually be the cause, but I know first hand it sure can be used as an excuse.

It really depends on what machines you have and if we didn't sign a prenup.

#663 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

It really depends on what machines you have and if we didn't sign a prenup.

My wife can have the machines I bought for her in that case, no prenup needed.

#664 7 years ago

Anybody got any good home remedies for a hangover?

#665 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

More alcohol....

#666 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

Beer

#667 7 years ago

Tequila

#669 7 years ago

Is caitlyn jenner a guy or a girl?

#670 7 years ago

She's a girl.

#671 7 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Is caitlyn jenner a guy or a girl?

"I thought we were all on board that Caitlyn Jenner is an amazing beautiful woman who had the exquisite bravery of a beautiful butterfly flying against the wind,"

#672 7 years ago

Actually Brice Jenner is a guy that got his twig and berries cut off, wears a dress and calls himself a woman. He is not a woman.

#673 7 years ago

Bloody Mary spicey. Works every time for hangovers.

#674 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Actually Brice Jenner is a guy that got his twig and berries cut off, wears a dress and calls himself a woman. He is not a woman.

She is a woman. She's an asshole, but she's a woman.

#675 7 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

She is a woman. She's an asshole, but she's a woman.

Do a DNA test. It's a guy.

#676 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Do a DNA test. It's a guy.

Nah, sorry.

#677 7 years ago

Girl.

Actual Physical changes to brain structure and mass occur during hormone therapy. I watched a video once about male to female transsexual brains post mortem, and out of something like 24 brains total every single one had distinctive traits & attributes that are exclusively in seen in female brains, including even brains of people whom hadn't undergone any hormone replacement therapy. It's very interesting stuff if you like gender studies.

I say if someone has a female brain, they're a female.

There's also numerous different intersex conditions that break the common misbelieve that XX or XY chromosomes are the only pairs.

#678 7 years ago

I don't really think Caitlyn Jenner has anything to with pinball or this topic. If SilverBalls wants to troll just because i'm pro LGBT, go start your own "Caitlyn Jenner fantasy" thread in the off-topic section. I'm not a fan of the lady, myself.

#679 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You speak like Albert Fish. So if Caitlyn Jenner is a man then you're a cannibal.

#680 7 years ago

Lol. I just can't fathom why someone would insist that some nut that gets his junk cut off and wears a dress is actually a woman. The dude is in no way a woman call him a transsexual if you want but he is still a he just without equipment.

#681 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Lol. I just can't fathom why someone would insist that some nut that gets his junk cut off and wears a dress is actually a woman. The dude is in no way a woman call him a transsexual if you want but he is still a he just without equipment.

Yikes.

#682 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#683 7 years ago

Those look real enough.

#684 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Those look real enough.

Speaking of Playboy, fun fact:
    Former James Bond girl Caroline "Tula" Cossey is a transsexual woman that DOES NOT have XY chromosomes and she was also a Playboy centerfold.

Some food for thought regarding your "DNA Test" comment.

#685 7 years ago

I was at that AMOA show at the Conrad Hilton.

#686 7 years ago

That's rad, MrBally

#687 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

James Bond girl Caroline "Tula" Cossey is a transsexual woman that DOES NOT have XY chromosomes and she was also a Playboy centerfold.

100 guys Googling Caroline Cossey right now.

#688 7 years ago
    Quoted from Playmatic:

Speaking of Playboy, fun fact:
    Former James Bond girl Caroline "Tula" Cossey is a transsexual woman that DOES NOT have XY chromosomes and she was also a Playboy centerfold.
    Some food for thought regarding your "DNA Test" comment.

So if he/she did not have XY chromosomes what did he/she have XXY ?

#689 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

So if he/she did not have XY chromosomes what did he/she have XXY ?

XXY (also known as Klinefelter Syndrome) is a fairly common one so that would be my guess.

8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG8204497A-92EC-49A3-B6C2-54D9F29742CE.JPG

#690 7 years ago

Ok, you can't say this was a typical guy that decides he wants to look and act like a woman. This person was XXXY wich puts her into an entirely different category. I'm betting that any male genitalia she had was small and non functional. You can't put her and Jenner in the same box.

#691 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You can't put her and Jenner in the same box.

I see what you did there.

#692 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Ok, you can't say this was a typical guy that decides he wants to look and act like a woman. This person was XXXY wich puts her into an entirely different category. I'm betting that any male genitalia she had was small and non functional. You can't put her and Jenner in the same box.

Well, I would still consider it a neurological intersex condition regardless. Typically a trans woman would have had androgen deprivation in the womb.

Both Caitlyn Jenner and Caroline Cossey would be "D" in this image.

image.pngimage.png

#693 7 years ago

Who cares? Your genitals do not define who you are. Someone's gender is not your business.

#695 7 years ago

I'd prefer if it got back on topic about guys getting all the gals.

SilverBallz just came in to troll because he's anti-LGBT and knows that I'm pro-LGBT. It's really not relevant to this thread at all other to incite arguments. Rather silly & pathetic, really.

#696 7 years ago

To answer the op's question. It is because I married my wife before I started the home collection or addition. Before that, my addition was fucking my future wife.

#697 7 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

And it took less than 24 hours for the new rules to result in open expression of bigotry against trans women, awesome.

#698 7 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

To answer the op's question. It is because I married my wife before I started the home collection or addition. Before that, my addition was fucking my future wife.

I think you meant addiction

I'm still in disbelief, I'm sure the first time she saw your hands she could see your pinball potential!

#699 7 years ago

This whole thread seems a bit weird... Translated, the title is 'why are rich people more attractive'...

#700 7 years ago

Addiction..correct! Stupid auto correct, pretty soon none of these Dam kids will be able to spell.

There are 893 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-pinball-guys-all-get-girls/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.