(Topic ID: 149193)

why do people ask for pictures of games 4-sale then no thank you?

By gameon46

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 229 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by metallik
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image_(resized).png
    schumer_(resized).jpg
    back_in_my_day_(resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    You'reWelcomeAsshole_(resized).jpeg
    mailbox_046_(resized).jpg
    mailbox_020_(resized).jpg
    studio_setup1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 8 years ago

So old Lazylevi says, selling a machine only benefits the seller. What if someone has been looking for that machine for a while? who does it benefit now DB ?

#123 8 years ago

I guess everyone on here thinks you should kiss there ass for having an interest on buying your machine. Hate to tell you folks only reason i sell a machine is because i am bored with it, dont need to sell it anyway. Because im rich bitch!

#134 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sucker. I probably pay the same each month and live in a huge-assed house in Jersey that's almost paid off. Never understood city living

Not to mention inhaling all the gas fumes. And i heard people just go around pissing & shitting on the sidewalks. Yuck!

#154 8 years ago

Hey Levi are you one of the people that take a shit on the sidewalks in the city?

#158 8 years ago

How is the weather up there Levi , watch where you step ,Shithead.

#172 8 years ago

Snitch

#179 8 years ago

Bunch of whiners. BOO

#201 8 years ago

Gameon46 wouldnt it be easier to just list all of games titles, and then just send pics of the one there interested in? And having 60 ems are projects dont count, i for one have owned many complete games at different times, but why own this many.

#205 8 years ago
    Quoted from gameon46:

They are listed. In my Pinside collection that's updated every time I sell a game.

From your very first post i could not figure out what machines were for sale. I see now.

#207 8 years ago

Are you quoteing me?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-people-ask-for-pictures-of-games-4-sale-then-no-thank-you?tu=pinbum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.