(Topic ID: 227314)

Why do ops keep their location info secret?

By JodyG

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181006_175238 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago

Our operator in Harrisburg will tell you in exactly which bars his machines are located. I'm not sure why someone wouldn't since it's sitting in a public place regardless.

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

That must be nice... I went to Shay in Lebanon in person to see if he had anything for sale, since they advertise used machines for sale, and he would not give me any locations of where his machines are. As far as I know, there is only one pin operator in Lancaster, with the exception of the machines in the bowling alley in Etown. That op is supposed to be on the west shore but I've found zero info on him.

Our operator is out of Harrisburg and has a good bit of machines around. We have 7 in the bar where we have leagues and there are probably another 5 or 6 scattered around in other bars. We play at the The River City Blues Club and have AFM, IM, Star Trek (Stern), GoT, Deadpool, Kiss (Stern) and White Water. I know he has a Dialed In LE at Evergrain Brewery in Mechanisburg. I'm not sure where Star Wars, AC/DC, Theater of Magic, TZ and Addams went.

On a side note, we are having our monthly tournament this Saturday at 4pm if you'd like to come hang out. It's laid back and a lot of fun.

http://www.rivercitypinball.com/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spyderturbo007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-ops-keep-their-location-info-secret-?tu=spyderturbo007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.