(Topic ID: 47762)

Why do JJP keep announcing release dates that they can't meet?

By RGR

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by j69
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130402_134737.jpg
alan-wolfpack.jpg
Popcorn-late-night-with-conan-obrien-9.gif
1305812_1.gif
Hangover1.jpg
tumblr_m81q1skSI31r5ashuo1_400.jpg
IMG_6489copy.jpg
Popcorn_2.gif
munchkin.jpg
deadhorse.gif
george.gif
i2fun.com-3110110827.gif
drugs_you_re_not_the_bat.jpg
MBJG.gif
yNCVL.gif
jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#145 11 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Lot of ignorant responses and yes I was emotional and should not have posted this I guess the ear stabbing comment was a bit much.
JJp I know you are reading my posts and maybe since you are now copy/paste them to me in email you will understand. When I say I do not like a business practice(imaginary 8000 price hike). Than you respond your almost sold out. You may be sold out but your distributors are not. Telling me this just made me think well you do not need my money or purchase at all. As a consumer of pinball machines I am the wrong person to make me feel like my purchase and deposit doesn't matter.
I do not think I would ever purchase a hobbit or any machine from you now. Because you do not need my business you sell plenty of machines.......
To pinsiders who know me I am sorry for writing these emotional posts. Sorry fell in love and had a really emotional week for someone who is never emotional. I fell in love not sure what will happen but pinball became less important I would say. I will spare you a lot of people who probably read my dramatic posts and went WTF star base ?
To the ignorant dumb people who tried to cut me down or make fun of me. First I do not care what your opinion is. Second I am going to Thailand for love not a vacation so I am not going to eat hair like Clay in the Star Wars thread. I just doubt I will come home empty handed.done with thread and done with JJp for now.
JJp just letting you know you should drop this. Despite my posts hurting you I have a ton left to write but will spare you and pinside this. I am entitled to my opinion. You should be more worried abut a lynching on pinside if you do not ship Woz soon. I meant everything I said about Woz and sorry I was not nice about it. Just refund my deposit back I need not waste my time or thought or money on your unable to hold a promise pinball machine company.
My apologies pinsiders for drama.... :)Oh but not to ignorant pinsider you can all toss off

I have enjoyed our conversations in the past, when I saw your post I wondered if it was Ambien or beer, as you are way better than that.

#156 11 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

I know you aren't actually interested in this... but The Wizard of Oz is interesting in its sound production. Of course, everything was mono 1939, but instead of using the then-common movie practice of recording music by placing a single microphone in front of the orchestra, with WOZ they used multiple microphones placed all around the stage, each recording groups of instruments onto separate tapes. These were then mixed together into the mono master.
Those original recordings survived, and were used in the 90's to compose a proper stereo/5.1 soundtrack. Thus, although it was originally released mono, WOZ is one of the oldest movies with actual stereo sound.

Wow just saw this post. I have saved this speaker for years from the older cinema in my town. I now have 7.1 Dolby Digital in my cinema but always thought it would be a cool speaker to show how movies used to work and sound. Here some pics of the speaker.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 16.95
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 24.50
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-do-jjp-keep-announcing-release-dates-that-they-cant-meet?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.