• Late to party, didn't want to wait a year or more 34 votes
    4%
  • Saving $ for another upcoming title 57 votes
    7%
  • NIB is beyond current means 64 votes
    7%
  • Other reason (please elaborate!) 58 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 875 votes by 675 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture2 (resized).png
outta-here (resized).png
SnapOnTheMap.png
bw2 (resized).png
bw1 (resized).jpg
634CB992-B1EB-4422-99D5-094F7F4B4AB9 (resized).jpeg
docmart (resized).PNG
robin-williams-mork-and-mindy-vtr (resized).jpg
456A38EC-B39B-4906-BAA2-CAB872B51D3E.gif
bd9dbf116d0a874440f3fe081161d3c5 (resized).jpg
dd (resized).jpg
3jrtzr (resized).jpg
dd (resized).jpg

There are 404 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 1 year ago

I was #749. I owned it for a year and sold it because (1) I got a good price for it and (2) I was becoming disinterested in pinball though I'm trying to get back into it. (1) and (2) are sort of related by the way.

1 week later
#402 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Definitely sucks to see, but everyone one I've played on location has played like crap. Some were absolutely terrible. The worst I found was one with the upper flipper not functioning. That makes the game 100% unplayable. I would never route a spooky game. Definitely don't seem to hold up like Sterns that get engineered to a much higher level. If you're ever in Wichita KS, stop by and flip mine.

Eventually I'd like to compare how yours plays to mine. Time flies since we last spoke, still need to get together in general one of these days

#403 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I have a friend selling one, he's never been able to get it dialed in and I think has basically given up. It's not Scott's fault, the manufacturing process just didn't have enough consistency.
All games can have clunky issues that need tweaking, but Stern isn't bending ball guides by hand.
Hopefully Scooby-Doo is being done in a large enough amount to get all the tooling right. I know they said they're injection molding parts, so that's a good sign of using 'real' manufacturing.

I loved my R&M at least the code, sound, lighting and toys like staged ball, horseshoe lock etc. it was 10/10 game for me except it didn’t shoot correctly. I’ve played other examples that did but I’m not handy to disassemble and remake the game to make it shoot correctly. For example the upper flipper shot to garage was only a prayer for me. I’d make it 1 out of 10 attempts. That’s frustrating so I sold it. If mine was dialed in I would have kept it.

3 weeks later
#404 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Eventually I'd like to compare how yours plays to mine. Time flies since we last spoke, still need to get together in general one of these days

Hit me up. I’m in my busiest time of year, so won’t be able to hang out until after 4/18, but always happy to do a little house hoping and meet the local pinheads!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 404 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.