Topic poll

“Why Did You Sell Your Alien?”

• Unreliable, Too Much Tweaking 12 votes
    29%
  • Gameplay Got Old Fairly Quickly 5 votes
    12%
  • Combo of Unreliable + Gameplay 10 votes
    24%
  • I had my fill after 50-100 games which is NORMAL for me on ANY title 2 votes
    5%
  • Other 13 votes
    31%

(Multiple choice - 42 votes by 38 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F151AC43-6D83-4F09-BCCC-6214194B977B (resized).png
001B93B4-3CEC-4930-9826-BAE5B28AB8F7 (resized).jpeg
FA0B9045-1DC1-4E0B-A222-C52603B39AEC (resized).jpeg
15F504CE-5240-4A5D-8F5A-9E905F74D3E4 (resized).jpeg
B671A407-602D-47AA-BF5E-CEB18B40F404 (resized).jpeg
5C053B2C-2478-4D6A-B911-661AA2D3A476 (resized).jpeg
3CA9EC7B-C75D-4CCD-849E-87445463BAB6 (resized).jpeg
47BCDA97-7EEB-474D-8B52-7C9C09AD5742 (resized).jpeg
721ac8459c52f06f4bc957896c4e0e7e36c6390c (resized).jpg
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

If you sold your Alien, why?

Talk me out of one.

Seems like the game changes hands pretty frequently. Some with less than 40 plays, others less than 300, some with multiple owners and never even 200 or 300? Some NIB, like owners don't even want to open them.

Why don't people keep the game around? Why didn't you?

If yours is bolted, no shade thrown at you. Wife and I really dig the Alien movies, artwork, etc. I know game has questionable tech history and TBH, I have enough trouble keeping my existing collection running. I think I'd be mad to drop $10K or more on a LV and have to mess with it a bunch with it being so new. (Same impulse keeps me away from a Big Lebowski, TBH.) I don't have time for any more projects (pinball or otherwise).

Not trying to talk trash about owners of the game who like it, just hoping for honest feedback why you sold your Alien. Helpful to know if gameplay or reliability or what caused you to moved on. TY

#2 1 year ago

I have not sold one, nor have I owned one. I was able to play 7-10 games on one, and found it to be- unimpressive. It is a nice looking game, and in a large collection, maybe it would stay longer. Didn’t have much in the way of game play going for it for my taste. If it doesn’t do it for me in the first 10 games or so, it’s probably not going to change my mind after more. There are other titles out there…

#3 1 year ago

I have a super pimped out original(not remake) that I was debating selling. I love the game just played a lot of it and might be ready to move on to another game. I'd highly recommend the game to anyone, it is awesome!

#4 1 year ago

I've played it a lot more than that and unimpressive is a good term.

#5 1 year ago

I see a ton of them on sale, can someone selling an LV tell me more in detail why? I was thinking about pulling the trigger and selling my heighway for a PB but wanted to know what is up with all these sales.

#6 1 year ago

I think it’s a kick ass game. Different shot layouts which is a good thing. Don’t you get tired of the same old fan layouts? Same old feeling Sterns? Sure it needs tweaking, doesn’t every game? One of the best sound and theme integration games in a while. Doubt I will sell mine anytime soon.

#7 1 year ago

There are two local to me. One on route and one at a house. Both have had many issues and both are currently down for repair. In both cases PB has already sent parts previously and are sending more.
I would completely understand if both owners move on.

#8 1 year ago

I’ve played both on location and home. The home pin had flipper binding issues. I suppose that’s easy fix but that’s the basic component of pinball machine it shouldn’t have to be fixed. The one on route is always out of service.

I’d love to own one but I’m not very good at fixing pins so I shy away from potential problem pins.

Sold my R&M even though it was super fun because I couldn’t get it to shoot as intended.

#9 1 year ago

I wanted one SO badly back in 2016. Played numerous Heighway and PB versions in both "out in the wild" and home collections.

Clunky as shit, and every one of them I've played feel like they're on "slow motion" - like the ball never REALLY gets moving. Everything seems slow, slow, slow. The only thing that gets the ball FLYING back to me is if I had the stationary Alien head targets. Other than that, nah, I'm good.

The game has a HORRENDOUS track record of problems (early days...2016-2018), and the PB units seem to have some improvements but also a LOT of time - more often than not - I see them turned off. Noticed random problems with one of the units at Pincinnati 2022 and was mostly off - that didn't inspire confidence. I WILL say the one at Cactus Jack's in OKC was a solid PB unit and did seem to play very well. The Heighway one in LA at AYCE Gogi played well too (2018).

Seems way more of a $9000+ project game than an "unbox and play" game.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I wanted one SO badly back in 2016. Played numerous Heighway and PB versions in both "out in the wild" and home collections.
Clunky as shit, and every one of them I've played feel like they're on "slow motion" - like the ball never REALLY gets moving. Everything seems slow, slow, slow. The only thing that gets the ball FLYING back to me is if I had the stationary Alien head targets. Other than that, nah, I'm good.
The game has a HORRENDOUS track record of problems (early days...2016-2018), and the PB units seem to have some improvements but also a LOT of time - more often than not - I see them turned off. Noticed random problems with one of the units at Pincinnati 2022 and was mostly off - that didn't inspire confidence. I WILL say the one at Cactus Jack's in OKC was a solid PB unit and did seem to play very well. The Heighway one in LA at AYCE Gogi played well too (2018).
Seems way more of a $9000+ project game than an "unbox and play" game.

Okay, so I'm not crazy. Perception is valid.

$9-11K project game — well said.

I still WANT one. Seems like a lot of us might be in the same boat. Not hardcore enough to deal with it.

Keep 'em coming.

#11 1 year ago

It took me years to get my Heighway dialed in, nothing wrong with it now and plays perfect. Based on what Im reading.. it would suck to get the new version and have to start tweaking all over again and deal with the mechanical issues/parts/support etc, no time energy for that
Either its perfect out of the box or Forget it,
will wait for next title.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

It took me years to get my Heighway dialed in, nothing wrong with it now and plays perfect. Based on what Im reading.. it would suck to get the new version and have to start tweaking all over again and deal with the mechanical issues/parts/support etc, no time energy for that
Either its perfect out of the box or Forget it,
will wait for next title.

I sorta want a Heighway one, but I also don't want an (even more) expensive doorstop. Maybe would consider someone else's YEARS of investment in dialing, but many yeah, no energy for that.

#13 1 year ago

I get a rather small amount of money per game sold. I can promise you it's not enough to make me want to push sales. Just keep in mind I'm biased.

I sold my NIB Heighway game without even opening it when I finally got it. I didn't want to look at it. Bad vibes.

I got to play the PB version the other day, first time seeing my LV art package for it in person. I'm rather pleased with how it printed, and the powder coat worked out well imo. I'm over the whole Andrew Heighway bullshit, PB has treated me well, all is good now. I still don't think I'm ready to own one, maybe never will.

But if I did I would 100% want the PB one. It's better made, better cabinet, better support. Whatever issues it may have it's gonna be less than the old ones I'm sure.

#14 1 year ago

OP, if you didn't know, Aurich is the team member responsible for the playfield artwork. I'd definitely listen to his inputs.

#15 1 year ago

Right on @Aurich, thx for dropping in. Just got some NOS Star Trek goodies ready to install. I thought they would be unobtanium. GOAT!

'Preesh your nod to PB vs HW. That would put matters to rest for me if I did pull the trigger.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

OP, if you didn't know, Aurich is the team member responsible for the playfield artwork. I'd definitely listen to his inputs.

100%

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve played both on location and home. The home pin had flipper binding issues. I suppose that’s easy fix but that’s the basic component of pinball machine it shouldn’t have to be fixed.

The part that makes no sense to me is why they chose to make a completely different, proprietary flipper plate design for Alien when the existing B/W plates are widely available and it and the associated hardware for the flipper mechs are relatively cheap and proven over decades.

#18 1 year ago

To anyone considering selling me an Alien, here's the copy you should use:

-
Mid-life crisis creeping up on you? Don't buy that motorcycle! Be RECKLESS and buy this totally-dialed-in-I-SWEAR-no-problems Alien from me, which, man it's just SO COOL but who can keep every pin, amirite? It JUST HAPPENS to be the next pin to move in my collection, really, there are NO SPECIFIC reasons why I'm selling it.
-

I won't be able to resist.

#19 1 year ago

I owned the OG for awhile and sold it because I beat the game. Ordered a PB standard because I missed the game but sold it once I received it because of the target issues and didn't want to do a bunch of work on a game right out of the box. I think the game is awesome when working correctly, theme immersion is top notch with legendary David Thiel on sound. Get it fully working in a home environment with a sub and the volume cranked, one of the best pinball experiences out there.

#20 1 year ago

I have played an LV Alien and loved it. I really enjoy the shots but I can see how people who are more focused on WPC and Stern style games might not like it. It feels like a JJP to me in a way, for better or for worse.
If I had the cash I would definitely buy a used one, provided I knew the seller and had a detailed tech history of it, given the problems some people have.

#21 1 year ago

I owned the Heighway version but sold it b/c I was worried it was going to break. I recently bought a used PB LV and love it.

Simply put - there is no pinball that's more immersive than Alien. Not in a happy/fun/frivolous way - but more in a sweaty/nervous/I'm being attacked by Aliens way. Part of it is the sound/callouts, part of it the movie clips, part of it the well thought out modes, part of it the dark moody lighting and art.

I couldn't give two squirts that it doesn't flow like a Steve Ritchie layout or doesn't "feel" like a Stern. I like that it feels different than my other games.

The only way mine is leaving is for an XV if they ever make them.

#22 1 year ago

I have owned an SV for 8 months and have had no issues- especially after the latest updates- I love the game and it gets as many plays as Godzilla, Jurassic Park, and Deadpool for me-

#23 1 year ago

Never played a Heighway version, but I know the PB version made a number of improvements.

Someone posted above that the ball has this weird way of feeling very floaty and then suddenly picking up HUGE speed. I was confused at first, but I realized eventually that you have to get the pitch JUST right to dial it in. Other games I have are like this - especially Halloween and some of the AP games. I like it - it's the most-played game at home right now, next to HWN, EHOH, GZ and MB. Weird flow, there's no doubt about that, but I like how the modes are set up. They arent' maybe as creative as some of the super recent games, but they're fun enough. Those STTNG Picard Manuever left ramp shots are TOUGH! Part of what keeps me coming back.

I haven't had any issues at all, but I've only had the game a little while. The owner's thread has a lot support now, I've not seen too many people complaining about issues. But time will tell I guess -

#24 1 year ago

Rdoyle1978

SV or LV?

@Daymonator, will grant you theme integration is dope. Still, the thread question remains.

#25 1 year ago

LV 368 here, bought NIB. The most trouble free game I’ve ever owned. Zero issues, though I know I’m lucky. PB support is awesome from what I’ve read. I haven’t had to submit a ticket.

Love the game, BTW.

#26 1 year ago

I had a game from one of the first batches for about a year before I sold it with great hesitation. I absolutely love the gameplay and I never got tired of it because I'm a big Aliens fan. However, I put more time into fixing issues over that year than any other game I've owned, new or old, and I've had quite a few over the years. The customer support was the best in the industry and Shawn is amazing with the time and care he put into helping me. I just got to a point where I wanted to turn on the power and play a few games without having to lift the playfield and fix one thing after the next. Having said all this, I really hope that they have fixed all the early issues and that they are making a better machine with less issues because it is an amazing game! But that is my experience. (When I sold it, the game was 100% at that moment)

#27 1 year ago

Let me start by saying I miss mine. The theme immersion and sound was basically the only machine I've owned where I didn't want to have to customise those aspects. Only my 2nd NIB ever but I had all my mods ready to go in before I even really played it.
Ultimately I sold it to a friend who has other games of mine and the timing was right funds wise for my other projects that were and are happening like Jaws and my reiteration of Gothic BSD etc.

I listened to an interview with Pinball Brothers somewhere and they really impressed me. Cool calm and collected...Scandinavian people seem to be the nicest humans on this earth! I also knew Butthamberg playfields were doing the pf so it all seemed right to me.

I loved the first 2 movies also.....so I took the plunge.

Ok got the game, loved playing it but went through the tweaking issues here and there. The communication and service was 11/10. I found it a very hard game, the chamber ramp in particular. I'm an average player though.

What I didn't like about the game...

The cab art package and trim on both....totally uninspiring for me so changed it. Quite a few people have got me to do the translite mods for them..thankyou

The playfield quality and that ugly rushed graphic in the middle where the screen used to be. I was surprised as Peter's playfields are hands down the best ever imo. Something went wrong here, timber choice or process but they dimpled, some clear issues, and some art issues. If I kept it It would have been a of swap customised like my Stranger Things I did. I don't care what people think or say, you can get near perfect playfields. I also had alot more modding going but never implemented it, apron screen, substitute plastic set to see through the ramps easily etc.

I learned that Pedretti did the mechs and assembly etc. This is my biggest gripe. The quality is just no good at this time, mostly from an engineering and material aspect. As above, should have used BW flipper mechs. All the plungers are matte and even corrosion in areas, weak targets, swarfe on ss parts and cutouts, etc etc. I love Pedrettis enthusiasm but imo they don't have the quality right in Alien at least.
I fixed, replaced tweaked alot of my game. I'd put Stern above them in this regard and I generally think Sterns are shocking! Don't start me in on the playfields.

So due to timing, space and funds I let it go for other projects. My pinball life is 90% working on stuff and 10% playing. I would have one back if I ever have a larger space and bigger collection again. (Most was 24, sit around 7-8 now). I would redo everything above again and more though.

I saw somewhere that Pedretti bought out PB? I hope this isn't the case. I would love to see PB evolve into a boutique pinball company with everything in house. I'd buy a Predator from them in a heartbeat. Queen I am not interested in the band at all so not even looking at it but keen to have a flip on one oneday.

So that's my 10cents...
721ac8459c52f06f4bc957896c4e0e7e36c6390c (resized).jpg721ac8459c52f06f4bc957896c4e0e7e36c6390c (resized).jpg

#28 1 year ago

It think it sells more frequently because it's not a typical Stern or 90's B/W + it can play tough + it can require too much dialing in/repair. But the underlying quality and PB support are great, and when set-up properly in a home environment it's a fantastic, different game.

My LV required an unacceptable level of out-of-the-box fixes, but I'd rather deal with that than crap playfields, node boards, hit-or-miss support... PB have largely corrected issues with earlier builds like breaking targets, problematic Xeno behavior and boot-up issues. Some aspects of the PB mechanical & electrical design are also different so the machine isn't familiar to work on which can be aggravating. They should have just stuck with tried and true pinball mechanics. It's good to be innovative but seems like they changed some things just to be different, which could definitely cause problems with long-term maintainability.

Plus the shot geometry/feel on Alien is different, but not bad. A previous poster said the game is slow. That's certainly not my experience. It's not a flowing Stern design, but similar to a B/W wide-body, and certainly as good or better than JJP wide bodies IMO. I find the ball speed and flipper position harder to predict. Partly because the design of their ramp drops and ball guides is different.

A relative shitload of JJP, Spooky and API games also change hands. TBL also seems to turnover more than you'd expect. My guess is anything other than a familiar Stern or B/W is prone to sell more. You could argue it's because Stern and B/W games are just more fun, but the other manufacturers are putting out some great machines, especially if you're looking for variety.

#29 1 year ago

Played it for the first time this week and I personally wasn't that impressed.

However the sound and video integration was superb!
I wish Sterns sounded this damn good.

As for the PF - the art and placement of graphics looked like it was designed by an accountant not an artist.
Probably would have done ok 20 years ago.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from ParkRangerPinball:

Rdoyle1978
SV or LV?
@Daymonator, will grant you theme integration is dope. Still, the thread question remains.

SV

#31 1 year ago

My LV was DOA and didn't boot or work until I got a couple boxes under the playfield swapped out. It sucks to get a NIB that you can't play at all. That said it has been trouble free since then and the customer service from PB was excellent. I love the theme, theme integration, and that it plays differently than other games. I don't plan to sell mine.

#32 1 year ago

It doesn't play like a Stern or Bally or Williams. It has its own feel, distinct and unique, and I think that rubs people the wrong way.

I have an SV in the co-op for all to play. People who love the Sterns at the co-op almost never play it. I totally get it. If you like the feel of a Stern, you're gonna hate this title. The flippers feel different and there's tons of left-to-right movement due to being a widebody. There are a good 10-15 co-op regulars that I see as Stern-lovers, and I cannot picture even one of them playing Alien in my head. I've heard more than one of them share their distaste for the game.

But everyone else likes it just fine, including myself. It's brutal if you don't know the rules. But if you're about to drain in a tournament and you hit one last target that lights a weapon, and you manage to hit the weapon button as your draining to save the ball as I did in the video below...... OOOOHHHHH so nice.

https://www.twitch.tv/thepinballcoop/clip/RealRacyDunlinTriHard-ueEbAWFc70EhuH1v

#33 1 year ago

Loved mine for the brief period I had it. I sold it because I didn't feel comfortable troubleshooting all the software issues. Plus I want to put games on location, and I don't think the game would do well in that environment.

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

It doesn't play like a Stern or Bally or Williams. It has its own feel, distinct and unique, and I think that rubs people the wrong way.
I have an SV in the co-op for all to play. People who love the Sterns at the co-op almost never play it. I totally get it. If you like the feel of a Stern, you're gonna hate this title. The flippers feel different and there's tons of left-to-right movement due to being a widebody. There are a good 10-15 co-op regulars that I see as Stern-lovers, and I cannot picture even one of them playing Alien in my head. I've heard more than one of them share their distaste for the game.
But everyone else likes it just fine, including myself. It's brutal if you don't know the rules. But if you're about to drain in a tournament and you hit one last target that lights a weapon, and you manage to hit the weapon button as your draining to save the ball as I did in the video below...... OOOOHHHHH so nice.
https://www.twitch.tv/thepinballcoop/clip/RealRacyDunlinTriHard-ueEbAWFc70EhuH1v

I have a P3, some AP games, a HWN, TZ, DW, MB, owned TAF, STTNG, every JJP game - and I’ve heard the same complaints about all of the non-B/W and Stern games… people are just stuck in their ways.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

As for the PF - the art and placement of graphics looked like it was designed by an accountant not an artist.

A drunk accountant at that.

#36 1 year ago

I had a standard PB alien. Sold it because I was constantly adjusting and fixing it. PB support was great. But I was constantly working with them on issues. New issues appeared almost weekly. Was just exhausting. And when it worked it was fun, but got old, quick.

#37 1 year ago

LV-013 checking in. Mine went through the paces at TPF. Brought it home, worked fine. Slight adjustments on the APC drop targets and subway but otherwise has been fine. I'd buy again. Immersion and sound is second to none out there.

#38 1 year ago

I had an SV that had a few issues: code hang ups, all of the flipper springs broke, one of the light boards stopped working in a pop bumper. Other than the code hang ups, nothing terrible, but each flipper spring and every time the code broke the game it was during a party and was annoying.

I sold it so I could buy my friend's LV. Got the LV, changed the flipper springs, still got annoying code hang ups. I contacted PB and they let me know that the code fix was coming...came next day. I haven't had a single issue since and it's bolted to my floor. The shots are VERY different, but it just flows for me as smoothly as an old Bally or Williams. I got the same feeling from Queen. That game really flowed for me and I kept hearing that it was a brick fest. Not everyone gets the PB feel, but they still keep coming back to it after playing my long line of Sterns and couple of JJPs. Short answer, I sold it only to buy a better one.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Those are the most fun.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Sure it needs tweaking, doesn’t every game?

I hear this from passionate Spooky owners, too. But I think we both know there are typical issues, and then there are the extensive issues that are more common with some manufacturers and pins.

#41 1 year ago

The Alien creature ate so many of my pinballs that I could not afford it anymore...

#42 1 year ago

I grew up a fan of Gigers artwork and his xenomorph’s design was just amazing to look at. I am a also an art fanboy and got the sv on a trade just because it had the head in the back. I have not gone this crazy since Tron with modified wireforms. I know I need help. But, I added a whipping tail, a grabbing hand and added a 2 level left ball return. I modeled the wireforms after Gigers style with lines and angles. Obviously a fanboy, but I expected the game to be terrible based on the reviews. For me this is one of the better designed wide body machines and I really enjoy it. If you have not played it I would say try it before you get it is best route. If your a fan of the movies it is well placed in this machine..

The 2 level wireform idea came from the scene with Hicks and the xenomorphs in coming from the ceiling.

Video of ramps and tail whipping.

5C053B2C-2478-4D6A-B911-661AA2D3A476 (resized).jpeg5C053B2C-2478-4D6A-B911-661AA2D3A476 (resized).jpeg47BCDA97-7EEB-474D-8B52-7C9C09AD5742 (resized).jpeg47BCDA97-7EEB-474D-8B52-7C9C09AD5742 (resized).jpeg3CA9EC7B-C75D-4CCD-849E-87445463BAB6 (resized).jpeg3CA9EC7B-C75D-4CCD-849E-87445463BAB6 (resized).jpeg
#43 1 year ago

I haven't and never will! I ordered early when the price was cheaper and had some adjustments that had to be made. The flippers had to be removed and put back in. A couple of broken flipper springs and black screen issues that were fixed with code updates. I had the APC drop targets not resetting properly. I removed the mech and flipped the coil upside down so it can't swivel in the negative space of the bracket. Even though I experienced these issues fresh out of the box their support was outstanding!
I love widebodies so the left to right play doesn't bother me. I use it to go for the APC drops. The ability to play either movie and it's respective modes is fun and only gets better when you've completed a movie and you move onto the next. Learning when to deploy your weapons just adds another layer to the game.
When I first brought her downstairs I was frustrated. The game was hard and I didn't like the fact that I couldn't see the ball under the ramp returns. Once I started learning the rules and read the club thread and start making adjustments to my game I fell in love. I wasn't thrilled with the SV backglass art compared to the LV but KJS came to our rescue as well as Evolution Mods with their fantastic Apron mod. I have a collection of early 80's Ballys and Stern, 90's B/Ws and a few Sterns and this game shines like a gem with it's complete package. If you're on the fence most of the issues have been addressed by the community or code updates. Yes my game is in a home environment and not on route so I can't speak to heavy play. The only way this game is moving is if the whole family is moving to another home!

#44 1 year ago

Had an original NIB Heighway.

It was more of a trophy piece. It was never my go-to game. I always worried it was a ticking time bomb about to break.

Its rarity appeared to be its greatest asset, similar to MM pre- remake. Few were able to play it, so owners really hyped it.

It was a fine game but I didn't get the hype. Haven't missed it. Others swear by it though.

#45 1 year ago

Mine is a keeper love the layout and theme integration. Only concern I have is long term reliability

#46 1 year ago

Really enjoy mine, it’s frustrating because of how different it is. Still trying to figure out a good strategy. I like that there are two different games technically, so I can try to start the initial mode on one version 4-5 times and beat it and see how I progress and if I get frustrated switch to the other mode.

Very fun for me late night to turn on the hue lights to match the game and volume up a little bit and just kind of zone out for a few games.

#47 1 year ago

Also, I need to my apron mod installed. I was waiting on the tracker mod and have completely forgot If I ever received it or am still waiting.

#48 1 year ago

It’s funny seeing someone who joined Pinside in 2020 downvote me for making a joke about the game artist. Way to make me feel old.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

LOL

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

The 2 level wireform idea came from the scene with Hicks and the xenomorphs in coming from the ceiling.
Video of ramps and tail whipping.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dig your stuff, Logan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10,695.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,595.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mckinney, TX
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Brownsburg, IN
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-did-you-sell-your-alien and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.