• Latest reply 4 years ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

283B22C2-330A-4B25-AE37-EF6FCF51956E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180716_210153 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I didn't... And the more I play this game and other new/modern games, the more I realize that Iron Maiden's code is really something special. I think its a very, very deep code, but also varied. Lots of MB and lots of different strategies you can employ. Also, you don't need to do modes to get points in this game. Some modern sterns are so geared towards modes, that its a punishment for not being in them, and quite frankly I don't like that.
I think hands down Iron Maiden is better than Deadpool and Star Wars... While I enjoy Star Wars... I hate the game code. Its too complex and I think it rewards players for picking the right choices/heros and other stuff, and not making shots or combos. Deadpool is just a meh game for me... Want to like it... Just can't get into it.
Same for all the other modern sterns from Game Of Thrones, Aerosmith(love the ball lock!!!), and Batman 66... Which I think batman 66 is too deep and too complex with the code... But, I'll forgive that, as the game has so many villains its insane, and its a blast to play... That game is truly for the home market and so I'll forgive that one.
Also, Maiden has a unique and fun layout. I'll be the first to admit however that I don't have as much real pin experience as most of the people on Pinside. I'm newish to the hobby, and slowly, but surely not only building up my collection, but also expanding the library of games I've actually played.
And Maiden to me has always remained a special pin. And I think it will always remain so.
Also I'm biased. My name is Diospinball. As in Ronnie James Dio... And so to me while Dio is number 1 metal singer ever, Iron Maiden is the number 1 band. Always will be for me.

RJD!!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Trade
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-did-you-sell-maiden?tu=mjw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.