• Latest reply 4 years ago by davijc02
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

283B22C2-330A-4B25-AE37-EF6FCF51956E (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180716_210153 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I put mine up for sale and decided to sell Aerosmith instead. More into Aerosmith music, but IMDN is clearly the superior pinball machine.
I totally agree with you about Maiden being "TOO forgiving". Long ball times. I think it's one of the reasons folks love it so much compared to other Sterns (that are much more BRUTAL). Also, so many MB's. I like when MB's are rewarded based on great execution of the rules. Trooper MB is way too easy to get. Sure, I can change the defaults to make it more challenging, but I like to avoid fiddling with the default parameters. Kind of surprised Keith and team haven't dialed in the default settings to make it more challenging.
For now, it's staying, however I don't anticipate lasting for many years. It is a fast, flow fest that is a blast to shoot. Just wish is was less frantic. Not really a huge Maiden fan, but the music doesn't offend me and it works with the game overall.

Ball times are longer and it is more forgiving for sure.

That said, I haven't come close to starting the Beast and RTTH is like getting to Valinor so that won't happen for me.

The loops make the game for me as love trying to collect huge jackpots!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-did-you-sell-maiden?tu=Shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.