(Topic ID: 45206)

Why did I waste so much time w/ Warcraft?

By VolunteerPin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Wickedbass
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 7warpig7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

Started playing on day 1. First on my server to have a 60 of every class (played Ally). My main was a Pally raiding every day and my guild had many many servers firsts including MC clear, BWL clear, AQ20 and AQ40 clears, Naxx clear... we were far and away the big guild on a small server and that made for a laundry list of accomplishments for us. I slowed down and finally quit during BC.

After a couple year hiatus I went back and played some more, it was just plain stupid how easy they made the game, they eliminated the need for hard content that took time and teamwork and just changed it to everyone can get everything with no effort whatsoever. I hated the lack of challenge the newer version of the game had so I quit again relatively quick. It took months for the first player to get to 60, now a player can go from 0 to max in a couple of days. First MC clears took 6 months, now the biggest dungeons are down less than a week after coming out, it's just dumb. I do not regret my time it was entertaining, no worse than people who watch TV or movies or other couch potato stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 7warpig7.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-did-i-waste-so-much-time-w-warcraft?tu=7warpig7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.