(Topic ID: 45206)

Why did I waste so much time w/ Warcraft?

By VolunteerPin

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Wickedbass
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72devilz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

I was a 7 year player of Final Fantasy XI and met many great people who will be lifelong friends but holy hell I wasted a lot of time playing that game before retiring 4 years ago! I'm glad I quit and don't have any plans to start another MMORPG ever again.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from The_Director:

I was a huge Final Fantasy fan. I've still got my original carts for NES and SNES. Only reason I'd buy a new Playstation is for a new Final Fantasy to come out. I shied away from XI just because of knowing a few people who got way too sucked in to MMORPG, but RPG's have always and will always be my favorite video games. Can't beat most of the Final Fantasies, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Dragon Quest, etc. etc.

Yeah XI was fun but a huge time suck. These days I can't sit and play a Xbox or PS3 game for more than an hour without feeling guilty that I am just wasting valuable time. At least with pinball I can play for an hour and easily spend another hour making adjustments or attending to maintinence. When I was a teen I would spend endless hours playing Questron and Dave's Midnight Magic (pinball) on my old Apple //+, those were the days!

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I had over 10 days total of online play on Call of duty Modern Warfare 2

In my 7 years on FFXI I had 276 days of total online gameplay........ Thats sickening and the motivating factor for quiting!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72devilz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-did-i-waste-so-much-time-w-warcraft?tu=72devilz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.