(Topic ID: 91089)

Why can't more companies be like Cointaker?

By Fliptastic

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whos-awesome.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Just had to send out some praise for the people at Cointaker. I placed my order late on 5/11 using the "Pinside sale" discount and received my shipment in the mail on 5/15. The packaging was perfect with each kind of bulb labelled with quantity and type in it's own little zip bag with a detailed packing list to match with.

I appreciate the fast and precise service and the support they continue to give us Pinsiders!

Oh, and the leds look great in the game too! Thanks Cointaker

#2 9 years ago

Received mine yesterday, just as described - little baggies nicely labeled. Packing list was initialed so it looks like they are QC'ing the pack list before shipping. They make a nice product, great customer service - I don't order LEDs from anyone else.

#3 9 years ago

I am expecting my bag today. I just realized, I spent B Class pinball money on LEDs over the last year. I think I may ask for a T-Shirt. Best part is I call Melissa for my orders. I vaguely describe what I want and she sends me my super bright premiums. Definitely in the CT fan club here!

#4 9 years ago

I bought from them in person at The Texas Pinball Festival and they were the nicest people to deal with. Gave me a great deal and even better service.

#5 9 years ago

There are other companies like CT. = Pinball Life !

#6 9 years ago

They are great at service and enthusiasm for the hobby. I was talking with Melissa on the phone about my order (on a Saturday) and telling her the project I was involved in and she offered to throw in a LED flipper button kit for free because she thought it would help make the final outcome that much better. Of course once I install them it just makes me want to buy more of them so it one could say it is a great way to get more business(beyond just being nice) but still she made the offer and took time out of her Saturday to fix my order. Very good people to deal with.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from TenaciousT:

There are other companies like CT. = Pinball Life !

Very true, and many others. I was really referring to companies in general, not specific to pinball either.

#8 9 years ago

Marco is great also! I call Steve, vaguely describe what I am looking for and he makes it happen. Yeah I am the retard that makes a hand written list of things I want and just call without P/N etc and he always takes care of me!

#9 9 years ago

I've spent a lot of $$'s with Cointaker and Marco - both great companies IMHO.

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from cougtv:

Marco is great also! !

I like how he labels everything.

#11 9 years ago

I'm not impressed with them. I tried contacting them to warranty some bulbs. Never got a reply. I finally gave up.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

I'm not impressed with them. I tried contacting them to warranty some bulbs. Never got a reply. I finally gave up.

Wow. Give them a call again. Maybe it slipped through the cracks with a show or something.......
    I am pretty sure they give lifetime warranty on their bulbs.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from maddog14:

Odd IMO

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

I've spent a lot of $$'s with Cointaker and Marco - both great companies IMHO.

Marco might be an amazing guy but his shipping prices to Canada are RRRRRRIIIIDICULLLLOOOUSSS. I never order from him because of that I-global garbage.

More companies like cointaker don't exist because people don't have a whole lot of passion or experience in customer service. How you treat someone says a lot and there are a ton of good comments about them. Luckily they own the company or they would probably go somewhere else for more money... haha.

#15 9 years ago

I'll have to agree! I know other cheaper companies exist, but I keep going back because they have the best, most customizable service (you can "feel" her smile in her emails and on the phone) and I truly like their quality better on most bulbs. I once forgot to specify non-ghosting on an order and Melissa shipped me non-ghosting bulbs on the house. She wouldn't let me pay and she knew it was my mistake. AND she told me to keep the original shipped bulbs for other applications. That is some serious "once every rarely so often" type service that really creates some customer loyalty. And they are always available and awesome. That's why I don't go elsewhere. If they ever screwed up royally 3 or 4 orders in a row, then maybe, but I believe in business earned is business kept, and they have never driven me to order from anyone else. So, unless a bulb type I like or need becomes unavailable through CT, business earned is business kept. Keep up the good work, Cointaker!!!

whos-awesome.jpgwhos-awesome.jpg

#16 9 years ago

I had placed an order with them on May 4th. Credit Card got charged and confirmation email of my order.
    This past week I remembered I placed the order and called to see what happened to it.
    The were very sorry and overnighted me my order and they threw in color changing flipper buttons.
    Things probably got a little backed up because of the Allentown show.

#17 9 years ago

There are plenty of companies out there ready to take your coin.
    But I do like Cointaker!

#18 9 years ago

Cointaker Rocks!! I don't buy LEDs from anyone else! I call Chris or Melissa and tell them what I need and they hook me up! (which reminds me I need to place an order!!)

Phoebe

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-cant-more-companies-be-like-cointaker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.