(Topic ID: 151414)

Why cant I upload pictures to my market ad?

By gac

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Ibogey9
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Every time I attempt to upload pictures to my market ad, the picture will load about 70% and then stop. I get an error message indicating that the there is no upload I and that the upload failed. All the pics are in jpg format and I don't have any problems loading them on craigslist or eBay. Please help!

#2 8 years ago

Could you please e-mail one of the failing images to me? I'm webmaster at pinside dot com.

And could you please let me know your browser, version, operating system etc.?

Thanks!

#3 8 years ago

I've had problems uploading pics from my phone lately also. Tried to add high score photos and it shows up on page but when i hit the button to post. ..nothing. starship trooper high score are where my problem first happened

#4 8 years ago

If you're using firefox, try closing and reopening your browser. I've noticed that when firefox stays open for days at a time, high-res images start to get glitchy in general (not limited to pinside).

#5 8 years ago

I'm also experiencing issues uploading score photos. I'm using a 64-bit copy of Windows 7 on a PC. I've tried using Chrome, version 48.0.2564.103, and IE, version 11.0.9600.17959. The later of which I tried both in and out of compatibility mode. I also tried some different image sizes including: 379x379, 500x500, 1000x1000, and 612x816. I also tried the JPG, PNG and GIF image formats. None worked.

When you click the Upload images(s) button, browse to your file and select it, the image does appear in the Add "photo evidence" of your score section. However, when you click the Add Score button, the score is added to the list sans photo.

6 years later
    #6 2 years ago

I am not able to add pictures at all? The option does not even allow me to click on it, its grey??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-cant-i-upload-pictures-to-my-market-ad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.