(Topic ID: 187828)

Why Can't I find a shooter lane bracket and rollover wire? (sys11)

By practicalsteve

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by OpFlash
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OpFlash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Because everyone is out of stock ?
Only need the wire, hmmmmm............... . You got a pliers ? You have a hardware store or hobby shop where you can get a stainless steel rod, wire, or bicycle spoke ? Hmmmmm.......... .
Just a wild idea here. Ummmmm...... make one. Looks simple enough. And yours will be better than the original after one or two tries.
LTG : )

Why? I dont understand why people are met with answers like these. You could possibly be joking or maybe your being sarcastic. It seems to me that very often when someone asks a question that they first didn't exhaust every possible means to answer themselves that they are then met with responses like these?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sorry if I offended you or anyone.
And before my response, I too did extensive searching, new and used, and came up empty handed. At that point I was just trying to get his thinking onto a path of making his game playable. Either use the one in the link I found, or make one.

Wasn't offended just commenting on what I read. Like I suggested maybe it was lighthearted in nature. Im sure sometimes we all need a little motivation to get some creativity flowing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider OpFlash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-cant-i-find-a-shooter-lane-bracket-and-rollover-wire-sys11?tu=OpFlash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.