(Topic ID: 279019)

Why can't you take my money JJP?

By harryhoudini

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I know that Spooky wants my money. They reply to all my emails.

In a long series of non-responses from JJP, here I am again needing to order some parts and JJP not responding. Send in a support request on Sunday and called late in the day on Monday to see if I could just reach someone to give some money to. No response. No confirmation of the form being submitted, no emails and no call back. I know they just launched a game, but come on. This isn't the first time. I don't really want to have to post stuff like this, I just want to give them money for some parts so I can play my games, but it sort of hard when there is no answer and no one replies.

Is there someone I can email direct with part numbers? They have my card on file. Shannan used to take care of orders quickly and easily. Is there someone who replaced her who should be getting back to me? Or I can email directly?

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I know that Spooky wants my money. They reply to all my emails.
In a long series of non-responses from JJP, here I am again needing to order some parts and JJP not responding. Send in a support request on Sunday and called late in the day on Monday to see if I could just reach someone to give some money to. No response. No confirmation of the form being submitted, no emails and no call back. I know they just launched a game, but come on. This isn't the first time. I don't really want to have to post stuff like this, I just want to give them money for some parts so I can play my games, but it sort of hard when there is no answer and no one replies.
Is there someone I can email direct with part numbers? They have my card on file. Shannan used to take care of orders quickly and easily. Is there someone who replaced her who should be getting back to me? Or I can email directly?

I thought this was another GNR CE thread. I just ordered a Willy Wonka LE, so I’m hoping someone replies to you soon, as I’d like to have issues dealt with in a reasonable time frame.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from tpoeckh:

I thought this was another GNR CE thread. I just ordered a Willy Wonka LE, so I’m hoping someone replies to you soon, as I’d like to have issues dealt with in a reasonable time frame.

Stephen replied on Facebook very quickly and gave me the email address of someone to email directly. JJP is good about getting parts to me, just not great at replying. If you are persistent when they don't reply you can generally get what you need taken care of.

LACEY!?! I'm in Littlerock. Crazy!

1 week later
#4 3 years ago

Btw, wanted to update that Nate replied very quickly once I emailed him directly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Philadelphia, PA
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.50
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-can-t-you-take-my-money-jjp-?hl=tpoeckh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.