(Topic ID: 71549)

Why are there sooo few WOZ Standards coming up for sale?

By prowlerman99

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DaveB
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Everyone seems to be selling their LE's but seeing a WOZ standard for sale is rare.
    Is anyone else like me waiting for a decent priced used/routed/flood damaged WOZ standard that I can afford?
    Sorry I am a government employee) and can't afford the nicer things in life.

Brian

#2 10 years ago

Hi Brian

I have one right now that I would sale but everytime I think to list it the price keeps going up was 7k then 7500 now 8k from the factory. It makes it hard to determine a real true value.

#3 10 years ago

There haven't been that many sold and delivered.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

There haven't been that many sold and delivered.

Currently they are the real LE

#5 10 years ago

The silver trim has always looked good! Matches all those classic Williams and Bally pinballs in the looks dept.

#6 10 years ago

I agree and the silver trim could be changed easy enough if needed.

#7 10 years ago

I just got my woz standard Friday night. Built October 16th and number 437 so there are quite a few out there.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveB:

I just got my woz standard Friday night. Built October 16th and number 437 so there are quite a few out there.

437 does not indicate its position on the assembly line

Also... Invoice numbers are not viable either as they include invisiglass & Tshirt sales

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from DaveB:

Not built in order. 10x more LEs than Standards out there.

And jeez, slap the Ruby rails, etc. on a couple of the protos and the trolls go nuts.

#10 10 years ago

Two lately on Bay Area Craigslist one for 7000 that sold and one for 8000 that isn't. Guess it depends on location there are also two Le models for 9000 that are sitting there doing nothing too. Seems some think the game is worth more then it really is. If I wanted one it seems they are easy to get second hand for a price.

#11 10 years ago

I would buy a used woz standard in a heart beat if the price was right. You are not the only one looking and waiting.

It really is going to depend on how many of the current owners fall in love with their WOZzes.

#12 10 years ago

I haven't gotten too many games in on it yet but so far its a blast. Why not just buy a new one? Used don't seem to sell for much of a discount anyhow.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-are-there-sooo-few-woz-standards-coming-up-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.