(Topic ID: 119143)

Why are Pins superior to Vids?

By mof

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

asteroidstodef.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 9 years ago

Its funny seth and I just talked about this. The mechanical aspect of pinball is what makes me enjoy pinball so much. No matter how much you say its not random there are literally infinite pointd of contact with different ball english. Its rather hard to predict a shot unless is a pure safe shot aka. Ramp to flipper. Or saucer shot you know you can craddle.

You are literally taking a metal ball and bashing it at everything. Its the ultimate physics/gravity fed game.

Now, vids do internet connectivity way better. Story telling is better. There are a handful of games that I still play. But, ive been actively migrating consol / pc gamers to pins for a while now. While none every give up these games completely (why should they) they now have a craving and understanding of the power of thw silver ball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-are-pins-superior-to-vids?tu=jabbles180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.