Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6 Million.jpg
blameothers-for-price-increases.jpg
I-cannot-afford-pins-anymore-I-am-pissed.jpg
IMG_1564.JPG
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Thats funny. No BLY/WMS in my book,ever,is worth over $3K. Crazy how people have all the sudden started buying pins & ruined it for us. I guess all good things must come to an end. Never thought my stupid hobby would be one of those things?!

Says the guy with three Stern LE games in his lineup.....what a joke.

#101 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Not many of us make anywhere near $30 and hour. most people i know are lucky to make $14-16 an hour. So I wouldn't value drive time at $30 an hour.

I don't really put ANY value on drive time......this is a hobby. Gas - yes, time - no. I don't count "time" spent fixing up a pin either. Parts & Mods - Yes but not at 100%.

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I will never purchase another used car. It took two vehicles to figure that out. Once I purchased new, I will never go back to used. Financially, it all depends, used usually does not make sense between interest rates and the unknowns associated with a used vehicle.

Ha! And I'm thinking I'll never buy another new one! You pick up a low millage 2012-2013 right now with a warranty for WAY less than a new one. Mostly I've bought new in the past because I get the employee price from Chrysler....so we've had three Durango's, Two Grand Cherokee's a Liberty and a Hemi Charger....all have been great vehicles. We've also bought some used one's. Dodge Intrepid, Chrysler LeBaron, one Grand Cherokee and my son's 2000 Mustang (for $3300). They've all been great as well. I've yet to buy a lemon ever......lucky I guess.

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

I found a 1972 Blythe doll in a garbage pile a couple years back and sold in for $1300. That was the $hit!

I wouldn't know one if it hit me in the face.

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Depends on the deal. You get good deals on new cars with your discount.

Well this is true......we ended up getting $11,000 off our 2011 Durango because they could not sell it locally; it just sat on the lot for over 6 months. Somehow they were able to combine the employee discount along with other incentives....plus I walked out on their first offer

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
3,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-are-people-paying-so-much-for-pins?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.