(Topic ID: 302658)

Why are Men better than Women at Pinball? Your Opinion, with Poll !!!

By HEAD_boss_HOG

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Why are Men better than Women at Pinball? Your Opinion, with Poll !!!”

• Men are more active, and play more pinball 26 votes
    14%
  • Women just don't care as much 111 votes
    59%
  • Men have better hand-eye coordination than women 32 votes
    17%
  • I have no idea, but it is perplexing 10 votes
    5%
  • men are stronger than women, and thus they are better at nudging, creating a competitive advantage 9 votes
    5%

(188 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1820F801-3A50-4CF9-98F2-FA70B7E06734 (resized).jpeg
4F292870-3114-4133-BE77-A8D467424851 (resized).jpeg
312FC4F0-E64D-45FC-84B8-A6A183279F9D (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
MenacingSomberBird-size_restricted.gif
giphy (1).gif
imgs (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20211023-073618~2.png
friday-ratchet.gif
YN6qUXj4HdXoY.gif
f.gif
pinball pic (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Yes, my 7 year old son currently wrestles co-ed, and it's a bit awkward to encourage him to do his best to dominate and defeat a female. Wrestling is a different, brutal world as we know. the girls in CA get their own league at age 11, in many leagues, which is a good idea.
I guess what I'm wishing for is tournament directors to adhere to the truism that pinball is a gender neutral hobby; there's no advantage really. we can all attest to being defeated by plenty of women in our time playing pinball. I've really enjoyed noticing more females engaging the hobby; it's refreshing and encouraging to see the appeal, and understand why females love to play the games we love. I hope INDISC 2022 is purely co-ed this time around. women deserve the integration at this point. It exists in other, non gender advantaged competitions I hope...

Soft bigotry of low expectations.

#278 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Quite hypocritical of Wu to try and speak on behalf of all women and declare what women can and cannot enjoy.
Equally strange how outing Wu's history of scamming people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars on Kickstarter and other platforms is being "mad".
In the same way that Magic Girl and RAZA was a massive scam that blew outrageous amounts of money. Wu's game also blew outrageous amounts of money while still having game-breaking bugs that make it unplayable and somehow it justified a massive quarter of a million dollar budget. These toxic scammers are bad news. Were you a Jpop defender?

Yep, she's nuts.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-are-men-better-than-women-at-pinball-your-opinion-with-poll-?tu=Roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.