micdrop.gif
es_ (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
3289DBF8-F33F-4E8F-A334-CFCE5AAD6EEE (resized).jpeg
4F7DCE58-717F-4D6D-A9CD-6C89EB904CEA (resized).jpeg
35AEBB05-CFFF-4BA8-82B9-C8714FE16F18 (resized).jpeg
655F92F9-94E4-44F9-AA7D-32D6E5854CA7 (resized).jpeg
BA170911-9D61-4617-9CE7-F2C06712D370 (resized).jpeg

There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 2 years ago

In the last couple of days a gaggle of Zep LE posted. Why? Gameplay gets old fast? Opine.

#2 2 years ago

Cause the game is not that good and just feels like another Stern. Had a chance to play Mando Pro and it was a lot more fun then Zep. People are cashing out while the market is hot.

#3 2 years ago

Because 6 months in people sell their “new” games?

It happens every single time. Just like the “why are these for sale” threads.

Two years ago there were “why are so many stranger things for sale?” Threads. Now the LE is $13,000.

#4 2 years ago

Go figure here. I’ve been waiting to sell mine until I got my replacement playfield from stern installed for about 2 months and then bang the moment I post 3 others go up lol

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Because 6 months in people sell their “new” games?

exactly. I never understood this question about games coming up 4 sale. I remember getting bored after a few dozen visits to a arcade or pool hall etc. in the 90's hoping a new pin was there to play. Ok some games are longer lasting than others but even without beating final wizard when ur done, ur done. I've never gone longer than a year.

#6 2 years ago

Why no LZ fs closer to CA?
Need this to happen Father’s Day weekend.
Thanks!

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Why no LZ fs closer to to CA?
Need this to happen Father’s Day weekend.
Thanks!

I noticed a run on a couple of games in 24 hours there were 4 GNR,3 zepp and a ton of ac/dc

#8 2 years ago

The need for a frenzied cash grab happens everysooften...

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I noticed a run on a couple of games in 24 hours there were 4 GNR,3 zepp and a ton of ac/dc

Well you didn’t your job if you didn’t make a “why are so many X for sale?!” Post for each of them.

Shame on you!

#10 2 years ago

I feel Stern really dropped the ball on what could have been the most iconic pins of all times, Beatles and Led Zeppelin.
Hope they don't make Jaws and ruin it too. Or Pink Floyd.

#11 2 years ago

I was just asking myself the same thing! Looks like Led Zeppelin will not hold its value.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well you didn’t your job if you didn’t make a “why are so many X for sale?!” Post for each of them.
Shame on you!

I was looking for ac/dc or EHOH but for sale dont mean sucks .Not in pinball

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I was looking for ac/dc or EHOH but for sale dont mean sucks .Not in pinball

Totally agree....especially when most buy the game prior to playing....just might not be their type of game

#14 2 years ago

I blame the ugly bright blue trim on predominately orange art. Man, that thing is FUGLY.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I blame the ugly bright blue trim on predominately orange art. Man, that thing is FUGLY.

Clashing for sure!!

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I feel Stern really dropped the ball on what could have been the most iconic pins of all times, Beatles and Led Zeppelin.

If those games are "ruined" then I hope they take Black Sabbath and ruin it too.

#17 2 years ago

LZ just isn’t a stellar game like other recent releases.

#18 2 years ago

Aww...poor Apessino. You think that downvote is going to change my personal taste?

QQ, brother.

#19 2 years ago

Or maybe it’s strictly coincidence? Lol

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

A92C305B-5605-42C6-97DB-45E354AA1685 (resized).jpegA92C305B-5605-42C6-97DB-45E354AA1685 (resized).jpeg
#21 2 years ago

71088205-8BCB-40F8-AFB7-B05C7A231451 (resized).jpeg71088205-8BCB-40F8-AFB7-B05C7A231451 (resized).jpegF73866E0-BF36-40B1-8BD1-B21231530011 (resized).jpegF73866E0-BF36-40B1-8BD1-B21231530011 (resized).jpeg

982A5DAE-AB27-4FDE-8CEE-1B0E3560299E (resized).jpeg982A5DAE-AB27-4FDE-8CEE-1B0E3560299E (resized).jpeg860AF6E3-592D-4097-A9DA-DEA5FFFE1236 (resized).jpeg860AF6E3-592D-4097-A9DA-DEA5FFFE1236 (resized).jpeg8F02A1A5-3CE8-47F3-9A1B-52952720AF0C (resized).jpeg8F02A1A5-3CE8-47F3-9A1B-52952720AF0C (resized).jpeg

BA170911-9D61-4617-9CE7-F2C06712D370 (resized).jpegBA170911-9D61-4617-9CE7-F2C06712D370 (resized).jpeg655F92F9-94E4-44F9-AA7D-32D6E5854CA7 (resized).jpeg655F92F9-94E4-44F9-AA7D-32D6E5854CA7 (resized).jpeg35AEBB05-CFFF-4BA8-82B9-C8714FE16F18 (resized).jpeg35AEBB05-CFFF-4BA8-82B9-C8714FE16F18 (resized).jpeg

4F7DCE58-717F-4D6D-A9CD-6C89EB904CEA (resized).jpeg4F7DCE58-717F-4D6D-A9CD-6C89EB904CEA (resized).jpeg3289DBF8-F33F-4E8F-A334-CFCE5AAD6EEE (resized).jpeg3289DBF8-F33F-4E8F-A334-CFCE5AAD6EEE (resized).jpeg

#22 2 years ago

A bit of a boring game gets old as it doesn't have any cool features.

#23 2 years ago

Lol I’m guilty of the Avengers one - was a bit shocked as it was deemed greatest shooter out of the gate. People buy- move on- simple as that.

#24 2 years ago

I have LZLE and the spinner was a huge issue in beginning and think people believe it is still an issue.

Stern came out with a complete kit to fix it. If Your spinner works it is a great bash toy.

The game is a blast to play but it's a wide open pf so it's different.

Mandalorian LE is just so much better for the money when You watch the streams. The movie clips are amazing on it.

I have a Mando LE coming but still wouldn't sell my LZLE because I'm a huge LZ fan and love the music.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Winner. gg.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

not trying to start a fight but curious who we could trust with Pink Floyd,Black Sabbath

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I’d put it above AIQ, and TMNT. Way above

Show me a pin with a better multi ball. I don’t think there is one.

LZ EM frenzy and even normal zep mb are the best I’ve played in any pin I can think of.

#28 2 years ago

My only regret is not getting the LE. FML.

#29 2 years ago

I hear from a reliable source it’s because the LZ LEs are being remade

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Mank:

Say whaaa? What does that mean? I thought it was a limited run? 500?

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Mank:

LMAO!!!

#32 2 years ago

Im in on a CE but ???

#33 2 years ago

I’m too high for this. Going to play some Led Zeppelin. Maybe I can finally beat two tours today.

#34 2 years ago

CrazyLevi I'm really tempted to start a thread called "Why so many 'Why so many of this title for sale' threads started".... LOL

#35 2 years ago

Some of y’all never had to build up an EM frenzy during the breakdown of a whole lotta love nice and slow like and then activate both locks and have the EM frenzy multiball start just as the song crescendos into one of the best damn rock songs ever made and it shows.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Some of y’all never had to build up an EM frenzy during the breakdown of a whole lotta love nice and slow like and then activate both locks and have the EM frenzy multiball start just as the song crescendos into one of the best damn rock songs ever made and it shows.

This is what all the haters are missing!!!

#37 2 years ago

BrianJ1337 I hear you man. I just had to nominate EM Frenzy MB as one of the best MB of all time, on Final Round podcast.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

BrianJ1337 I hear you man. I just had to nominate EM Frenzy MB as one of the best MB of all time, on Final Round podcast.

Equipped with pinwoofer and klipsch sub, its not one of the best, it IS the best!

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

not trying to start a fight but curious who we could trust with Pink Floyd,Black Sabbath

Stern could build those, if they tried.

#40 2 years ago

The correct answer is below... can also be used for 90% of the threads on here.

"who gives a shit"

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Pink Floyd is not good music for pinball. Sabbath on the other hand would be amazing and Stern gets my vote. I want it fast with modes not a concert with old ozzy creeping around the stage. War Pigs Multi Ball? After Forever mode, damn.

#42 2 years ago

LZ right side is too funky though for some.Rick n Morty left side is funky but you can at least tell it was meant to be.Plus it has the charm of "Oh hell I'm going for it".Rick and morty makes a lot of sense after playing it for months.Unfortunately people didn't get it but some did.Maybe that's LZ too idk.I put Rick and Morty as my favorite pin of all time and Bowen's a genius.Maybe LZ will turn but people aren't patient enough that's for sure and will do the "man I wish I didn't sell"

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Quoted from Kyleman:

LZ right side is too funky though for some.Rick n Morty left side is funky but you can at least tell it was meant to be.Plus it has the charm of "Oh hell I'm going for it".Rick and morty makes a lot of sense after playing it for months.Unfortunately people didn't get it but some did.Maybe that's LZ too idk.I put Rick and Morty as my favorite pin of all time and Bowen's a genius.Maybe LZ will turn but people aren't patient enough that's for sure and will do the "man I wish I didn't sell"

The main issues I’ve noticed are the pro being a totally different game without the EM spinner. A lot of people have no idea how good the premiums and up are. Totally different game. So if they’re basing it on a pro then I would say it’s just an average title. Premium and up? I’m ranking up there with AFM for me, especially due to the amazing MB modes and how well they flow.

Some complained the crossover shot from the upper flipper was too hard. To that I say it’s super satisfying and not that difficult at all but maybe some aren’t built right? I’ve never had an issue hitting it, it’s just a really hard shot.

Last was the spinner problems (I’m a victim and had mine fall off day one!). I was able to bend it back into position and learned that my EM spinner was too high when coming up. Fixed it and haven’t had a single issue in over 500 games now. Not a single stuck ball, nothing.

The game can be brutal sometimes too which I love about it. Apparently I suck though as others are saying it’s too easy. Never been the case for me and I consider myself above average pinball player.

The code being pretty early on is pretty decent in my opinion too.

Next to this title, stranger things is one of my favorite newer sterns to come out in recent years and I don’t even really like the IP so take that with what you will.

Now Zeppelin is one of my favorite bands so I also have some fanboy bias but I stand by my statement. There isn’t a better MB in pinball than Electric magic frenzy multiball when jamming out to a slamming zeppelin track.

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Pink Floyd is not good music for pinball. Sabbath on the other hand would be amazing and Stern gets my vote. I want it fast with modes not a concert with old ozzy creeping around the stage. War Pigs Multi Ball? After Forever mode, damn.

JJP could do Floyd, their gameplay is slow and floaty just like Pink Floyd

And yea Ozzy/Sabbath needs a pin.

#45 2 years ago

Where's my Jimi Hendrix pin!!!

#46 2 years ago

pinside, so predictable.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Yeah, LZ is one of my fave bands but after seeing the game I never thought seriously about buying any model, let alone the LE. It really looks like the band didn't give much of a shit about their game.. "here's our standard licensing package, thank you have a nice day."

It shoots well enough and is fun to play on location, but nothing about it says "own me!"

#48 2 years ago

Yea I'm glad someone around here has the time to look all that crap up. Levi's quite the deep diver.. Pinside price police police FTW...

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where's my Jimi Hendrix pin!!!

I honestly don’t like music pins too much but a Hendrix would have to be instabuy for me much like LZ was.

I secretly hoping for a Daft Punk or prodigy table and my wife actually asked me the coolest question ever last week “could we refurbish and build a custom machine?”

So I think I know what my next project may be. Just looking for the right pin and theme to do it with.

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yeah, LZ is one of my fave bands but after seeing the game I never thought seriously about buying any model, let alone the LE. It really looks like the band didn't give much of a shit about their game.. "here's our standard licensing package, thank you have a nice day."
It shoots well enough and is fun to play on location, but nothing about it says "own me!"

For me that's part of the appeal. Nobody in NYC bought one. Not even the turbobuying locations like Jackbar or Sunshine, or the local route op who bought THREE WWEs.

And these are places that bought a fucking Teenage Mutant Turtles, by far the worst, dumbest theme Stern has done in the modern era.

So I got the only one anywhere and it rules. People who I haven't heard from in years are hitting me up to come by and play! (I guess that's not exactly a pro, but it's still wild).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Mission, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 39.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions
Plastics
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 212 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-all-the-led-zeppelin-le-fs-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.