Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jamespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best day to meet for you at Allentown”

• Friday 8 votes
      44%
    • Friday evening 4 votes
      22%
    • Saturday 6 votes
      33%
    • Saturday afternoon 0 votes

(18 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

I will be there all day. Getting there around 8:30 to set up Hulk in free play, which will be going home with Pinballerchef. Game needs to stay until 5:30 and I would like to be bringing home a new project with me too so later would be better I think for getting together for food. Jespo will be with me as well

Don't think I will stand out too much. I'm a jeans and white t shirt kinda guy. My tattoo sleeve on my right arm and other tattoos might make me noticeable. Sleeve is graveyard scene and I have a flaming VW logo above it. Flaming dice and deceptions on my left forearm and a stick figure on my left bicep

I think I can spot Ted with all the photos of him with celebrities I see pop up!

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Maybe that's where we can all meet...by your Hulk machine!

Sounds good to me

I think they opened one of these titled kilts in CT a week or two ago. I hear it's basicly a hooters with kilts?

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I will be there. I will be bringing the following for sale and free play
    South Park
    Addams Family
    Tales of the Arabian Nights
    Funhouse (for cointakers booth)
    possibly, also and /or Terminator 2, Big Guns, Stargate
    I will be there with my brother in-law and 9 year old son. Stop me and say hi. I love the idea of a PA announcment.
    BTW, anyone know how early I can set up in the freeplay area on Friday? I want to give myself enough time to get the machines ready in case of any issues after traveling 4 plus hours.

I was told they will be there 7 am Saturday for free play. Not sure about Friday. I'd guess 2 hours prior to show opening? How much for your games? I need to bring something home

#50 11 years ago

Diesel VW wagon here. With a pin in the back I have one spare seat. Thought Jespo was going to be my copilot but he forgot he has other things going on that weekend. Waiting to see if anyone else needs a ride down. I will be leaving here around 5 AM

#52 11 years ago

I love the 3 stooges. If it has anything to do with that I'm in. Even if it doesn't its fine with me. I'm pretty easy going.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whose-going-to-allentown?tu=whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.