Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jamespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Best day to meet for you at Allentown”

• Friday 8 votes
      44%
    • Friday evening 4 votes
      22%
    • Saturday 6 votes
      33%
    • Saturday afternoon 0 votes

(18 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 years ago

I'll be there all weekend. Anyone else staying at the Hyatt? Going to bring a pin for the free admission. Dan, how about adding a poll to see what day works better for people. Fri or Sat.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Now wait a minute....they are GIRLS wearing the kilts...right??

Are the kilts if girls wear them or skirts?

#33 11 years ago

Im there.

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Nyuk Nyuk...AND it's Cinco Di Mayo!! Ole!

Oh yea, thats right it is. That's my exwife and my anniversary. To this day (8years later) I still get a F.U. text from her on our anniversary. Guess I left a lasting impression. Lmao!

#63 11 years ago

I just talked to Ivan in allentown. He said there's about $160 pin's registered as of now and local people are bringing about 40 more. He also said the venders areas are all full and the flea market area is full and their renting spaces outside now. It's in a bigger building than last year too. It's going to be a heresy time. I'm pumped!

#66 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

So is the Main Flea Market Area indoors?

Yes, mostly. This year it's in a bigger building on the same property. 40,000 sqft. What he was telling me was they are completely full inside and now renting outdoor spaces.

#72 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Allentown just got better for me. My son is going to meet me there and spend the weekend playing pinball. Yippee!!
    Dan

Guess that's the one thing that could make the pinfest better. That and topless chicks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_pin_family.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whose-going-to-allentown?tu=the_pin_family and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.