Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 237 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Breadfan
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bacondress.jpg
    Who_Am_I_by_ManischDepressiv.jpg
    Farfalla.jpg
    1000px-SnakeMountain.jpg
    burning-bush1.jpg
    image-945.jpg
    Texas two step.jpg
    girl with chain mail.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-351.jpg
    twin-win.jpg
    blondetall.jpg
    Car in new garage space after first dig.jpg
    backintheussr.jpg
    HT_bacon_deodorant_ml_131107_16x9_608.jpg
    cringe.gif
    There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 10 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

I was born a poor black child...

image-945.jpgimage-945.jpg
    #202 10 years ago

Hello, my name is.

I am whatever you say I am. If you know who I am, then you also know why my name is Pen.
    Is your pen hollow?

Detroit What!?

#203 10 years ago

GL_Pinguy=Tom from Green Lake Wisconsin.
    Bought my first machine back in the late 80's. Getting serious about working on them now we retired and moved up north. Now if I could just convince my wife and kids to leave me along more.

#204 10 years ago

I Am that I Am....

burning-bush1.jpgburning-bush1.jpg
    #205 10 years ago

My name is Taylor from VA. I've been collecting/restoring for 8 yrs and started playing as a kid but really got bit in the early 90's playing in my college's game room. Currently working on a DW restoration you can follow in the restoration sub forum.

I am currently the president of the Richmond Pinball League and I run a charity tournament called Pin(t)s for Kids that benefits my local food bank. We have raised over a 1k at this point and it is the proudest thing I have done in this hobby.

#206 10 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

My name is Taylor from VA. I've been collecting/restoring for 8 yrs and started playing as a kid but really got bit in the early 90's playing in my college's game room. Currently working on a DW restoration you can follow in the restoration sub forum.
    I am currently the president of the Richmond Pinball League and I run a charity tournament called Pin(t)s for Kids that benefits my local food bank. We have raised over a 1k at this point and it is the proudest thing I have done in this hobby.

#207 10 years ago
    Quoted from Ice9ers:

As a newbie I wasn't aware of all the great pinball personel that exists on this site. Was wondering if I could get clued in on some identities. I.E. PPS = planetary pinball = Rick or Markmon =? Etc. Would be extremely helpful

Butterflygirl24 = Phoebe = Cincy native, been around pinball for...(well will just LONG time!) Collector, Restorer, Love to play pinball, and hang out with friends that also enjoy this crazy "Hobby"!
    Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm not going to be scared off by all the "Boobs" (or should I say pics of boobs?) on here either!!!

Phoebe

#208 10 years ago

badbilly27 - Billy Batson - I need to stay far away when people say Shazaam!! on here. It changes me somehow.

#209 10 years ago

My name is John.

#210 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Todd Nathan aka Frank Furhter.... Can't believe that I'm the first taker of that one!

If you're really him, put something about pinball on your Linkedin profile or change your profile photo here to the one on Linkedin.

#211 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

If you're really him, put something about pinball on your Linkedin profile or change your profile photo here to the one on Linkedin.

Nah, I'm not. There are mods on this forum. It wouldn't work out for ole' FF.

#212 10 years ago

I'm the Master of Snake Mountain. The true King of Eternia---and well, the only true Master of the Universe. Just sayin'...

1000px-SnakeMountain.jpg1000px-SnakeMountain.jpg

#213 10 years ago

Welcome to pinside OP. Some of the hobby's "big" names are on this site too but they don't really draw attention to themselves. For example the current pinball world champion can be seen on here from time to time.
    PinballKen = Ken = a small part of a great community of pinball enthusiasts in WI.

#214 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together

That sounds like a line from the 70's doctor who episode titled the Three Doctors.

Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Hey in that case you need to change your Pinside Avatar pic...

blondetall.jpg 72 KB

I had to give you a tilt for people at work but I also gave you a thumbs up!!!

#215 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Welcome to pinside OP. Some of the hobby's "big" names are on this site too but they don't really draw attention to themselves. For example the current pinball world champion can be seen on here from time to time.
    PinballKen = Ken = a small part of a great community of pinball enthusiasts in WI.

PinballKEN is pretty much the biggest name on Pinside.

#216 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That sounds like a line from the 70's Doctor Who episode titled the Three Doctors.

Not a Beatles fan are ya?!

#217 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Not a Beatles fan are ya?!

It's like Lenin said...
    I am the walrus?
    STFU Donny.

P.S. The walrus was John.

#218 10 years ago

maddog14 is long for MD and 14 is my old race number. So,it was like you know MD, as in Mad Dog,, but no one ever calls me mad dog, Just MD. Which is short for Matt D

In the pinball community, I am no one of any consequence. Hardly worth knowing really. But I do love working on pinball machines. So I guess I would not be considered a who's who. Unless you were local to me, because I have an awesome set of tools.

#219 10 years ago

I prefer to picture you like this " MAD DOooooggg!"

#220 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I had to give you a tilt for people at work but I also gave you a thumbs up!!!

Is cool, I tilted it myself when I posted it.

#221 10 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm not going to be scared off by all the "Boobs" (or should I say pics of boobs?) on here either!!!

That's good, we need a bigger female population on here. And whenever I see your Pinside name all I can picture is...
    One of the coolest backglasses ever.
    Farfalla.jpgFarfalla.jpg

#222 10 years ago

I am....

Who_Am_I_by_ManischDepressiv.jpgWho_Am_I_by_ManischDepressiv.jpg
    #223 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

» YouTube video

Dude was drunk by the time he finished that first drink. What an amateur!

#224 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

» YouTube video

You were aiming too high. I am no where near that cool... or talented.

#226 10 years ago

Aw man finding that out unmade my day! Still cool though.

I'm from Notmerica and joined Pinside as my country hacked me off.

I also believe on Pinside I'm thought of as "oh...THAT guy... )

#227 10 years ago

It's ok with me! I'm sure he wouldn't have copied the pasta from the Internet unless he truly believed that to be true about himself.

#228 10 years ago
    Quoted from ThatsaKicker:

Aw man finding that out unmade my day! Still cool though.
    I'm from Notmerica as my country hacked me off.
    I also believe on Pinside I'm thought of as "oh...THAT guy... )

Let this remake your day then. I have two dogs. One is named Winston Gottlieb Johnson and the other is Fillmore JerseyJack Johnson. They both like to stand on the pinball glass and chase the ball around. So far, neither have fallen off!!!

Oh.......you are that guy to me! Enjoy living in Notamerica. Come back and visit soon!

#229 10 years ago

I am starbase and I am just a bit over a year into the hobby. Still learning how to fix my machines and have sold and traded more games that I can remember. Still in the hobby despite sometimes thinking about bailing completely because I have so little free time to maintain.

I hate all things Jersey Jack ,the owner spit in my face and tried to make me feel like my sale did not mean shit. Love everything else about pinball and not going to let a two faced person ruin this great hobby for me. Very nice company until I asked for a refund and said something negative about their silly games. Love stern but feel terribly burned by giving them big money for unfinished products. More and more I like the nineties B/W games and want to add more of them in the future but I am extremely anal about my pins and want zero routed games in my home. Shooter lanes must be clean enough to eat off of.

I tend to let strange pinsiders play my collection with no fear of being raped or pillaged.

#230 10 years ago

I hate people who Crap Up Threads.....

#231 10 years ago

Bacon Woman* - FTW

bacondress.jpgbacondress.jpg

*I am not bacon woman™

#232 10 years ago

Now that's HOT! Where can I get me some of that?

#233 10 years ago

Ok, you got me on that one.

But you have to admit, my day job is umm, ahh, interesting. Yea, that's the ticket! Interesting, just like my wife Morgan Fairchild.

(my apologies to Jon Lovitz and his fans)

#234 10 years ago

I am the fireman
    I am a pinball addict
    I am a fan of all of you Pinsiders
    I love speakers (OH! and beer)

"huh?"

Post edited by ovfdfireman : Edit: I enjoy bacon wrapped women as pictured above

#235 10 years ago

Yo G! What's up!!

#237 10 years ago

I'm Rick James bitch.

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-who-on-pinside/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.