4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by 2pupPinz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Who’s going to be number one?

All signs point to Murray. Might they trade the pick?

#5 4 years ago

Lol! What?!? It’s great! I follow college football all year, and it’s great to see the next level of play. I love pinball, but Sundays are for football! Funny video though!

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

I agree. Draft is fun.

Spoken like a true Steelers fan...I’m assuming lol

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

Actually I hate the Steelers. My least favorite team. I’m a Cowboys fan but that’s no better in most people’s eyes.

I’m a Bucs fan in NY, but don’t care for the Jets. Big blue is ok thou. Loved them Cowboys in the 80s & 90s. Was a huge Tony Dorsett and Emmitt fan. I roomed in college with the biggest Steelers fans during the 95 season, that was an intense year!

#15 4 years ago

If Gruden plays it right, Raiders could walk away with a great draft with all those picks..but Chucky is a wildcard.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

The Giants are my team.
Not a good night.

Yikes! Yeah doesn’t seem to be a popular pick, time will tell.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2pupPinz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-watching-the-nfl-draft?tu=2pupPinz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.