(Topic ID: 283981)

Who’s still in on LZ that was in before the reveal?

By Psw757

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by 6S3NC3
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Who was in prior to reveal and still in now?”

(0 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6FFFF897-D645-4448-9F92-B2EF6699AEE4 (resized).jpeg
#1 3 years ago

So who’s decision is unaffected with the reveal and art and still in?

#2 3 years ago

Sent check after reveal. Lookin forward to it!

#3 3 years ago

Well, I'm not getting it, but the game is getting way too much hate on the forums, especially considering we haven't seen a reveal yet.

#4 3 years ago

I’m out. My distributor said a bunch of people dropped out and then others just filled in

Just goes to show you the overall demand is high no matter what

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I’m out. My distributor said a bunch of people dropped out and then others just filled in

That just proves a lot of people have no taste and would buy a turd if it just has (for them) the right theme.
All three games had cabinet/translite art that looked like pure shit, and the premium one looks like its been made by someone at home who just wanted to make a mockup of his dream theme.

#6 3 years ago

I want to be in.
Hoping it gets more interesting from here out.
6FFFF897-D645-4448-9F92-B2EF6699AEE4 (resized).jpeg6FFFF897-D645-4448-9F92-B2EF6699AEE4 (resized).jpeg

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Especially when classic rock radio and music websites are talking about it.

I think theres a ton of folks (mostly older) with money out there who are big into Led Zeppelin, so they'll want a luxury item like this. And they're probably not on Pinside either.

Now personally, I'm not looking to own one, but I'm definitely interesting in playing it.

#8 3 years ago

I’m in for a premium and excited for it.

#9 3 years ago

Wasn't in before. Still not in. Need better gameplay videos before I pass judgment. I hope it plays better than it looks though.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Wasn't in before. Need better gameplay videos before I pass judgment.

Or any.

#11 3 years ago

At least quote the entire post.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

At least quote the.

#13 3 years ago

Le ordered (I love the art and colours), I can’t wait to play this beast
Will look very nice next to my Kiss Le, Iron Maiden Le and The Beatles diamond
Also the LZ topper looks amazing, must buy!

#14 3 years ago

If I could I would be in, in a heartbeat. I'm just an old guy that likes pinball and Led Zeppelin.

#15 3 years ago

I stayed in. The LE is the best looking of the 3 IMO. The colors and blue trim represent the band and the 1970's perfectly!
Makes me want to find some of my old "Bell Bottom Blue Jeans" that I had back then to wear when I play it!

#16 3 years ago

This thread needs a poll.
I think the tables look fine. Pro art is my least favorite but it won’t stop me from playing it.

#17 3 years ago

I'm in on a pro. I never thought I would buy nib, but as a lover of classic rock, this is a no brainer. The cabinet art is what I would expect, classic Zeppelin album covers. It goes with the theme, it makes sense to me. While the art of each album cover isn't my favorite art of all time, once again, it's reflective of the band's history and makes sense to use it, IMO. I know many others don't agree, that's ok. Pinball is quite subjective, much like music and art.

#18 3 years ago

I'm still in on my pro. I think the art is terrible, but the game should be a fun fast player. It's a dream theme and I try to collect, all the rock pins.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19 3 years ago

While I didn’t commit early, if it’s a fun shooter like it looks like it is and the code is good I’ll grab one. I love a good looking game as much as the next guy, but gameplay and code are 1 and 1A for me. Not sure how anyone could call this game a turd without playing it, I’d be shocked if this game wasn’t fun as hell.

#20 3 years ago

Lather, rinse, repeat....
AC/DC and Star Trek got hate and didn’t sell out right away. Now regarded as some of the best pins !!

Zeppelin will be a killer hit. Solid design and solid coder. Tim Sexton, Tanio and team will slay !

#21 3 years ago

Pro should be here by the end of the month, looks great.

#22 3 years ago

Still in on the premium and looking forward to it. Also just bought all the add-on accessories for it after the reveal. Does it look fun.yes. Does it have everything I would have wanted. No. Will I enjoy playing my big boy toy. Yes. Enjoy to all those that get one.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So who’s decision is unaffected with the reveal and art and still in?

Yes sir

#24 3 years ago

I wouldn’t say I was in but I’m always hopeful the next pin will be one I can’t resist. When it comes to LZ in all honesty I would not trade my AC/DC Pro or Star Trek Pro for a premium. Whatever people are seeing that makes this desirable I’m not seeing it.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I wouldn’t say I was in but I’m always hopeful the next pin will be one I can’t resist. When it comes to LZ in all honesty I would not trade my AC/DC Pro or more Star Trek Pro for a premium. Whatever people are seeing that makes this desirable I’m not seeing it.

Says guy who owns poto

You do have a lot of similar shots on acdc and st to be fair though. Be like owning metallica and gotg at the same time.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Says guy who owns poto
You do have a lot of similar shots on acdc and st to be fair though. Be like owning metallica and gotg at the same time.

It's funny at least POTO looks amazing and has amazing sound for the period. I cant think of better art on a Data East, that is not exactly saying a lot but it is a beautiful pin. The one thing I don't like about it is the spinner shot rounds the corner and dead ends into the lanes. To really rip as spinner it needs to ramp or orbit. Then LZ has a lift spinner that just hits a target and rattles around and bricks when it goes through and sometimes it just gets caught. It's actually a little like the mirror on Phantom. They found a way to make a worse spinner than POTO.

#27 3 years ago

They stamped Zeppelin's all over the premium!? I normally buy premium's. Its super bad for me. Back right PF seems like its missing something. Maybe a UV light released a few weeks later will show a big reveal? Zeppelin was all about laser light and trippy things. Where is that? Am i missing something? Thing that rises out of the PF...again...ok yea so that is always cool! Premiums pushing 8k MSRP? Maiden set the bar a bit to high IMO for Stern and this LZ disappointed me. This is my honest opinion and I feel like I was left wanting more i guess. Its still pinball and im sure will be fun, just not for me to pull the trigger. Even if it shoots really good, I don't think it would matter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 65.99
$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Edenton, NC
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-still-in-on-lz-that-was-in-before-the-reveal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.