5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by 2Kaulitz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

034.JPG

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

With it being a week away i wanted to ask who is ready. It well be my 1st one and i so can't wait. I look forward to meeting other pinsiders and getting to play lots of pinballs. Also i'm happy that ill have 3 day weekend off work

#3 5 years ago

My first too. Looking forward to it!

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

My first too. Looking forward to it!

YaY xD im not the only pinball convention newbie lol

#5 5 years ago

Heck yes, I'm ready!

Bringing a GTB Pinball Pool and Amazon Hunt for Free Play and for sale. Hope to play some new games I haven't seen, and it looks like a good selection of the popular titles will be there.

Let's go!

#6 5 years ago

First timers: don't hesitate to introduce yourselves to a stranger. It's not as though you're at some snotty art show where they are going to say "Who the f*** are you?". We're all friends here.

If there is a big line at a game and you're in front, offer the guy(s) behind you to play a multiple-player game. It's more fun to compete. (Where did I get that from?)

Wear comfortable shoes, take some Ibuprophen, bring hand sanitizer, and, bring some cash. Because once you attend a show, you will probably catch The Disease. The hook will be in your mouth but you won't feel it as the hobby reels you in. You must have one. You must have more. How can I get one of these in my car? How does this thing work? I don't care, I'll figure it out. She'll understand.

God help us.

#7 5 years ago

I can't wait! My 3rd time and I am still psyched to hang for 2 days with a bunch of pinheads.

#8 5 years ago

I am driving all the way from central North Carolina. That's how crazy I am. See you there!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

First timers: don't hesitate to introduce yourselves to a stranger. It's not as though you're at some snotty art show where they are going to say "Who the f*** are you?". We're all friends here.
    If there is a big line at a game and you're in front, offer the guy(s) behind you to play a multiple-player game. It's more fun to compete. (Where did I get that from?)
    Wear comfortable shoes, take some Ibuprophen, bring hand sanitizer, and, bring some cash. Because once you attend a show, you will probably catch The Disease. The hook will be in your mouth but you won't feel it as the hobby reels you in. You must have one. You must have more. How can I get one of these in my car? How does this thing work? I don't care, I'll figure it out. She'll understand.
    God help us.

Wait this is not a snotty art show dame lol

#10 5 years ago

For the guys who been b4 how is it laid out ? Is it just free play section and market/venders ?

#11 5 years ago

ready!

#12 5 years ago

All ready for two days of fun. Great food at the farmers market.

#13 5 years ago

Super ready. My only show of the year. Hopefully no rain.

#14 5 years ago

Freeplay, vendors, and indoor flea market area all inside a big building, supplemented by outdoor flea market area and right across the street is a farmer's market.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Freeplay, vendors, and indoor flea market area all inside a big building, supplemented by outdoor flea market area and right across the street is a farmer's market.

sounds awesome i so can't wait.

#16 5 years ago

Spookys pinball AMH will b there

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

Spookys pinball AMH will b there

sweet

#18 5 years ago

first time for me, I can't wait

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

first time for me, I can't wait

YaY another newbie like me See yah there

#20 5 years ago

Sweet me and the old ladies first show also .hard to believe my sickness started by looking at a super mario off of a local Internet yardsale that I was going to fix and sell.now 3 monthes later I will be picking up machines 4 and 5 in Allentown lol I have the sickness and cant wait to meet you all

#21 5 years ago

I will be breaking my pin-fest virginity next Friday!

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Anyone going to be handing out name tags so we can put our Pinside handle under our real names? Someone should make them up and charge a buck a piece or W/E to cover expenses.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

God help us.

Nail on the head!

I'll be picking up a WOF there too.

#23 5 years ago

Yo! Ill be there...Thursday night through Saturday. Floating around and helping work in the flea market...

Coming home with some AWESOME stuff, but that's another story...

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

I will be breaking my pin-fest virginity next Friday!
    I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.
    Anyone going to be handing out name tags so we can put our Pinside handle under our real names? Someone should make them up and charge a buck a piece or W/E to cover expenses.

I will have pinside laminates. You need a lanyard. I will be in the flea market area.

#25 5 years ago

Trailer is being loaded this weekend. As always I will have a full trailer and will be on the inside flea market. I will post my list of machines and prices this weekend. Looking forward to the show. Will be there thursday till Saturday.

#26 5 years ago

Great show. Love looking through the flea market stuff. Will be there Fri - Sat. Bummer no MMR. Organizers can't be happy either. Would (literally) pay for them to arrange to get one there!

#27 5 years ago

Ill be there on Sat. They are always fun. Its great to meet new people play new games.

#28 5 years ago

Have to finish the honey do list first. cut grass, done, weed flower beds, done, till garden, done, wash car, done. I'm ready!
    Will be working the flea market door again this year so stop and say hi. Don't forget to show us your wristbands on reentry, remember we're only doing our job. Can't wait to see everyone. Go Flyers!

#29 5 years ago

Ready to go, leaving 3am Sat for the trip in!

#30 5 years ago

i'm almost ready. Just a couple things l need to nail down and then it's time to load my trailer. i'll be there from Thursday afternoon until Saturday evening.
    Show is the best, you never know what you might see.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pbpins:

Ready to go, leaving 3am Sat for the trip in!

I'm ready for you to be there!

#32 5 years ago

I will have the following machine for sale at Allentown. I will be there from Thursday till Saturday. I am always on the inside flea market, last row against the wall all the way to the right near the restrooms. I will have some new and used back glass for sale and a lot of smalls for sale. The trailer is loaded up and locked. Please no email for shooter lane pictures. I don’t presell. I will have prices on the machine Thursday. Any interests just stop by my trailer and ask for Pete. I attached a picture of my trailer.

Junk Yard: Boots with two errors starts and plays well, nice display, average condition. Not shopped.

Shadow: Very nice, all matching boards, very nice cabinet, playfield average, sanctum wear repaired with decal over it, has all rings, Mongols and extra sanctum drop target. Not shopped.

TOM: Very nice, all matching boards, average playfield, plays great, no errors, new display. Comes with new ramp set, new kicker plastics, rubber ring kit and other new parts. Not shopped.

Pin Bot: Starts and plays great. Displays all good. Complete Mylar playfield. One or two broken plastics. Cabinet graphics nice but has some splintering on edges. Not shopped.

Jack Bot: Average over all. Starts and plays great. Display good. Some yellow cabinet fade. Nice playfield. Comes with rubber ring kit and NOS Williams Jack Bot Poster. Not shopped.

Nitro Ground Shaker: Very nice all around. Very nice original cabinet. Shopped out , MPU just service by Steve Kulpa. New rubber and drop targets. Back glass has one small scratch in it. Some insert wear. Plays great. Looks new on side. Same home since 1984.

Melody: Nice. Comes with new Ron Webb back glass installed. Not shopped.

Card Whiz: Outstanding original. Must see inside and out. Starts and plays great. Not shopped.

Buccaneer: Sample game. Starts and plays. Pictures on data base. Not shopped.

Champion: Made by Nordamatic form Italy. Single player wedge head, same art work from Gottlieb’s Top Score- 300. Very nice over all. Starts and plays. Not shopped.

Gold Rush: Project pin. Playfield and back glass very nice. Cabinet original but had wall paper on it at one time.

Air Aces: Nice over all, starts and plays, needs new rubber. Not shopped.

034.JPG
    #33 5 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

I will have pinside laminates. You need a lanyard. I will be in the flea market area.

Hey that's awesome. I'm down and TY. Just let me know what I owe ya.

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

YaY another newbie like me See yah there

First time for me as well! I was at York last year for the first time but have never been to Allentown.

#35 5 years ago

Just couple more days

#36 5 years ago

I am ready, this will be my 13th pinfest if I can make it.

(before, it was the Pinball Wizard's Convention, but I count those too, LOL)

Chris

#37 5 years ago

ANyone know about the views on cruising around the show, beer in hand?

At the ohio show, it's pretty common. Just wondering about pinfest.

#38 5 years ago

I'm ready!
    I'm leaving friday morning
    Can't wait for a full day of playing pins
    hope to meet some new people too

#39 5 years ago

I can't wait! It will be my third year going and I have a better time every year I attend. I love playing all of the awesome stuff I can't afford right now

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey that's awesome. I'm down and TY. Just let me know what I owe ya.

They are free - first come first serve - i have about 25. I will be in the flea market area with a grill.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

ANyone know about the views on cruising around the show, beer in hand?
    At the ohio show, it's pretty common. Just wondering about pinfest.

Not allowed on the fairgrounds but discretely outside in the flea is ok.

#42 5 years ago

I'm curious about that as well Blackbeard. I haven't brought beer yet, but it is a vacation day from work so I would obviously like to

#43 5 years ago

I was fine all day in flea market area but they won't let you in the door with a beer. If you do make it in, they take it away....er....that's what someone told me.....;

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I was fine all day in flea market area but they won't let you in the door with a beer. If you do make it in, they take it away....er....that's what someone told me.....;

Consider this a tailgate venue

#45 5 years ago

I'll have a cooler in the truck for pitstops.

#46 5 years ago

That's why my beer goes in black drink canister lol

#47 5 years ago

Over 200 games registered in free play.

#48 5 years ago

this will be my 3rd time there. Was going to bring a pin to sell but my back hurts. So i will pick up a fishtales...
    and parts for my MH restoration and then eat with the wife and go home. Im off 4 days starting this wed but will be there for sure on Friday. Just look for the guy limping around. hopefully all the pin action will take my mind off my back.
    Tom Johnston

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Over 200 games registered in free play.

sweet tha good bit of pins see you all there

#50 5 years ago

It's almost pinfest time

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 20.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 189.00
    Boards
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 3.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 41.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 11.95
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 12.99
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 50.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside