(Topic ID: 145663)

Who's pinball opinion do you value most?

By embryonjohn

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 8 years ago
#36 8 years ago

Not O-din. He only plays games that go DING!!! But if I needed advice about EMs, he'd be my guy.

I've learned everything I know from people here on Pinside. So I value everybody's opinion, but usually try to get two concurring opinions before doing anything. For tech questions, it's Vid, Lloyd, Hibler, John Wart, TerryB, ForceFlow, etc, etc, etc. (Again, there are too many to even mention!) For restoration questions, it's McCune, Bryan Kelly, and every now and then I wring an answer out of Chris at HEP. I even get some restoration help from that hack Skypilot, but that's usually to find out what NOT to do when restoring a game.

Pinsiders are my peeps, and I'm appreciative of all of them. Even that dick rcbrown316.

#41 8 years ago

Oh. I thought we were talking about opinions on important stuff like tech and repairs, etc. When it comes to choosing a machine, only my opinion matters. Why would anybody care what somebody else thinks?

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't. Not all my games go ding, but the best ones do.

...the opening quote to "Playing Pinball Underwater: The EM Story" by O-din.

(Disclaimer: I actually like EMs.)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Richmond, KY
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-pinball-opinion-do-you-value-most?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.