18%
  • On the wait list and praying. 23 votes
    11%

(212 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2549f68eec2729b921abc2ae674dbe22.jpg
2a3a88f82fff9b854b26f2b7206d1210.jpg

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 8 years ago

So I thought long and hard over this .

Then I sent my deposit.

Hope its great ?

#152 8 years ago

Prefer the non-LE art. Way more detail. Should be a fun pin and csnt wait to see dead flip review.

#153 8 years ago

The way I see it, the biggest advantage to the LE is getting your game sooner. I like the art on both equally.

#154 8 years ago

LE is limited, like it or not. It's their call. They did mention the point of the LE was to reward the AMH buyers. If that was the case, why not make up to 150 of those. Offer each AMH buyer an LE option. If they pass, less than 150 of them get made. That's my take on it, I'm sure everyone has their own scenario of how it should work out. Either way, I'm happy for Spooky and hope the game turns out good.

#155 8 years ago

I heard the LE was because the artist wanted to do 2 and the $500 up charge was to cover the cost of that.

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I have the 12th built AMH. I thought fo shizzle I was in on an LE. I am getting the standard. I have no idea what the criteria were for getting on what list. I think it was quickest emailer. I think the only thing being an AMH purchaser got you was a spot. and if you were quick, an LE spot
. I still committed. Darn 1st world problems for us grown adult men (and women.. )

Quoted from JeffF:

Was 41st in on AMH and was totally bummed to not get offered an LE. But still in on a standard.

Any build quality issues you can speak of on your amh? It recently came up that they are not great. And it's understandable you wouldn't publicly broadcast it.
I'm assuming if it was horrible, you wouldn't be in on RZ.
Are there any pics of the inside of the cab on amh?

#157 8 years ago

I'm in as of noon that Friday. By the time that people realize Ghostbusters plays as good as WWE, I'll have my RZ

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I'm in as of noon that Friday. By the time that people realize Ghostbusters plays as good as WWE, I'll have my RZ

There's no ring in ghostbusters, so no!

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

There's no ring in ghostbusters, so no!

Cant you just focus on crapping on one thread at a time.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

This is my thread p$&! face.

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

And I'm sticking up against a trollish comment.

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I heard the LE was because the artist wanted to do 2 and the $500 up charge was to cover the cost of that.

I am glad they did as the LE art is very nice. I think the LE art would be awesome on a shirt!

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

That makes no sense to me.

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

That makes no sense to me.

Sorry. Listen to the podcasts.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I am glad they did as the LE art is very nice. I think the LE art would be awesome on a shirt!

Charlie said no shirts per licensing agreement but you are right.

#165 8 years ago

that is a bummer. Would love to have some pinball RZ promotional swag.

#166 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Charlie said no shirts per licensing agreement

Hoodies then?

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think it was silly to have an LE at all.
Surely 300 is limited as it is.
Now you have people pissed they didn't get an "LE". (First world problem there...)
IMO it would have been better to offer options...
- Dragula translite signed by artist + $200 (only available to purchasers)
- color trim + $200
That sort of thing.
rd

I'm with you, and Spooky might have done that if profit was their motive. In general I'm not a fan of any LE product model because it leads to over-paying, forced competition and buying site unseen .... RZ is more like two tiers of LE, one tier to reward a subset of loyal customers and the other a result of limited production capacity. It intentionally leads to increased loyalty, even if it pisses some off. Spooky doesn't want tire kickers, they want a loyal customer base.

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry. Listen to the podcasts.

The artist wanted to spend time on a second translite rather than adding detail to the playfield? I like to imagine what the game would have been with either translite on the on the playfield.

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

The artist wanted to spend time on a second translite rather than adding detail to the playfield? I like to imagine what the game would have been with either translite on the on the playfield.

Can someone Photoshop the translite art onto the playfield?

#170 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Can someone Photoshop the translite art onto the playfield?

Someone already did. It looks like shit.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

...but still way better than what is there now.

#172 8 years ago

Yes, p/f art could be better but it's done.

Far better now to surprise us with touches of quality and a kick ass game

And a metal apron

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Can you share? Can't find it anywhere.

#174 8 years ago

Out. I have a general rule of not bringing creepy Satanic stuff into the house. That being said, I think the quality of the artwork is incredible.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Out. I have a general rule of not bringing creepy Satanic stuff into the house. That being said, I think the quality of the artwork is incredible.

Says the guy with a creepy martian avatar with an external brain, sharp fangs and evil red glowing eyes?

#178 8 years ago

If anyone decides to copy the le translight and make after market ones for us non le buyer mark me down for two!

#179 8 years ago

Touché

Quoted from Baiter:

Says the guy with a creepy martian Avatar with an external brain, sharp fangs and evil red glowing eyes?

#180 8 years ago

Your right. My fault. Which I had know the game was coming out. Oh well. Next time. Congrats to everyone who got the game!!

#181 8 years ago

In on RZSSI - deposit sent the week of the revel.

We were lucky to have been at the Rocky Mountain Show when RZSSI was announced & signed up right after Charlies "Pin Chat".

On another note our AMH shipped Friday & should be here Monday - can't wait to finally play it in a home environment !

#182 8 years ago

I was in from day 1. As Spooky said , no deposit until video is shown. After that , send in the $1,000 nonrefundable deposit and I own the game . Full payment required upon my ticket completed and shipping scheduled . No changes allowed , no maybe yes or maybe no's. Can I flip it to another delivery address etc ?. Straightforward and a viable contract . Had I been able to send the $1,000 deposit in , then watch which way the wind blew , keep it , cancel it or flip It , I would have . but Charlie correctly set the parameters . He is a straight up guy and he deserves a straight up airtight customer contract .

I couldn't be sure that I would be there at point of shipping . I stepped aside to let another fully committed customer take my spot . I think I owe that to Charlie and his family . Who ever Charlie assigned my spot to , enjoy the game . It looks Great !!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 210.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-out-on-rob-zombie-poll/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.