18%
  • On the wait list and praying. 23 votes
    11%

(212 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2549f68eec2729b921abc2ae674dbe22.jpg
2a3a88f82fff9b854b26f2b7206d1210.jpg

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

What a Friday...Force Awakens and Rob Zombie deposits due. So guys...who's in at this point, who's out, who's still undecided. Sorry for the new post, had to start it to add a poll.

IN:
Joeschall
2Kaulitz
billyboy
Pinball_Freak
Medisinyl
dendoc
jk2171
TrevixClemson
mitch1985
WaddleJrJr
RustyLizard
volkdrive
Hwawonyu
KingPinGames
nephasth
maddog14
Damonator
zeddex
loren3233
Kerry_Richard
mnpinball
belairjoe
GAP

ON FENCE:
Aurich
pinlink
SilverBallz

#2 8 years ago

Did anyone post the video? One I saw was early code but very uninspiring. Going to need some strong code to be a major success.

How about another option.

"Never was interested."

#3 8 years ago

Waiting for Stern "Hendrix" with Dirty Donny art. I'm looking forward to playing RZ though.

#6 8 years ago

In

#9 8 years ago

Yep, never cared much for Rob Zombie after he split from White Zombie. Not a theme for me.

#11 8 years ago

Shoulda left not sure out of the post and just had those people wait until they decided, because now they won't be able to revote once they do.

#12 8 years ago

In

#13 8 years ago

In if I can get le. Out otherwise. I was early amh buyer. I was never contacted when game came out. Pissed Off!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

In if I can get le. Out otherwise. I was early amh buyer. I was never contacted when game came out. Pissed Off!

None of us were notified, those of us who are in on LEs followed with what Spooky was doing on our own prerogative, and made our move as soon as we possibly could. Yes it's unfortunate that all early Spooky supporters who want in aren't able to get in on an LE, but I guess it is what it is.

#15 8 years ago

I'm in. Already got confirmation of check received. Looks like a riot and love horror so theme is great for me.

It seems they have done well integrating the horror and the music is just there to enhance. This is not a music pin imo.

It will also play very differently (hopefully great) compared to the couple sterns I have and the others (mostly Williams). I like games that play a little different.

#16 8 years ago

I did not know that. Thanks for the information. Spooky told me that buyers of AMH were notified and I was not. I don't know what to say. Just disappointed. I will stick with the new Stern le titles at this point.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

I did not know that. Thanks for the information. Spooky told me that buyers of AMH were notified and I was not. I don't know what to say. Just disappointed. I will stick with the new Stern le titles at this point.

They might've confused what you were asking with people who were on the list being contacted. The information of the interest list opening wasn't sent to us from Spooky, however a few days ago there was official contact to people on the interest list to actually send in deposits.

#18 8 years ago

I was on the fence for a bit. Finally pulled the trigger today.

#19 8 years ago

I see no need to tell complete strangers if I am "in" on something or not.

I don't even tell my friends. Generally I don't even tell my family.

When it shows up ... There's a new machine for them to play.

rd.

#20 8 years ago

I thought all these were sold out months ago

#21 8 years ago

"Hey look I started another thread to poke/prod Aurich about RZ!"

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

He's not a troll.. He's just got troll-like tendencies....

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I disagree. I kinda encouraged the poll in his last post asking who's in or out.
I was curious how many people were in because I think most of the games were sold to pinsiders. I thought it Would be interesting to see how close to 300 "in's" the poll would get to.
So far, I'm surprised at thr percentage of those who are out.
I'm sending in my check today.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I disagree. I kinda encouraged the poll in his last post asking who's in or out.
I was curious how many people were in because I think most of the games were sold to pinsiders. I thought it Would be interesting to see how close to 300 "in's" the poll would get to.
So far, I'm surprised at thr percentage of those who are out.
I'm sending in my check today.

Also surprised by so many on the fence. Looks like a bunch on the wait list may get their pin!

#25 8 years ago

I am in, already confirmed with spooky.

#26 8 years ago

I'm in too.

#27 8 years ago

I'm in too.

#28 8 years ago

I'm way down on the wait list, so it'll never get to me, but from the video (just IMO) I don't think I'd be in. I was never jacked up for the theme, so I got on the wait list (late in the process) it'll never get to me. But just watching the gameplay video didn't seem like my type of game.

I'm not bashing the pin, but something I can't say what doesn't look like it's a great player. Just IMO, but I didn't really like AMH too much either.

#29 8 years ago

NOYB

#30 8 years ago

are these still available?

#31 8 years ago

In, and stoked for this one!

#32 8 years ago

Learning new acronyms all the time. Took me 30s to understand that one (without googling it).
Got the spirit

#34 8 years ago

"Not your own business" according to Internet dictionary.

#36 8 years ago

Haha! None of your business. I looked up the wrong one first.

#37 8 years ago

also 'noneya' is a favorite around the office lately.

#38 8 years ago

in. not on fence at all. like what i see but a few things could've been done to make it outstanding. unlike others, i will flip if i don't like it for market price but i am definitely giving this bad boy a try first.

#39 8 years ago

I was full of regret about not getting in on this but now i am not.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

Absolutely!! It's kind of like Facebook. I don't feel the need to let the world know I took a dump this morning and what the experience was like.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Absolutely!! It's kind of like Facebook. I don't feel the need to let the world know I took a dump this morning and what the experience was like.

Is that what you were doing when I tried to call? I figured you were out getting the paper or something...

Brad

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Is that what you were doing when I tried to call? I figured you were out getting the paper or something...
Brad

I was out getting the paper and dumping at the same time. It's called multitasking.

#44 8 years ago

Sorry if this has been posted already. I haven't been following most of the RZ threads as I'm not "In" on it but figured I'd pop back in here one more time to share this just in case it hasn't been posted.

To re-iterate my feelings of why I am not "In":
- Will need solid code. Spooky nailed AMH with code but I'm burnt in the code department. No longer buying until I see finished (or at least almost finished) code
- Theme is not a must have for me
- Was not impressed with the build quality of AMH. I know I will get flack for this but it's true in my eyes. I felt a lot of corners were cut and for the price it was bothersome to me as well as the owner of said game. Spooky stated they were upping that aspect on their next games though but we wont know that until production games ship.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/y3qZSQWic5g?autoplay=1&rel=0

#45 8 years ago

As much as I hate to say it, I'm going to let my spot go. I'm not going to get into negatives and Grinch the folks that are excited about this, but in the end I loved the art and the theme, but just wasn't feeling the layout and the tiny bit of gameplay we seen personally. Hopefully it goes to someone that is going to be excited about getting it and not just a pinvestor, and at this point that's the only reason I was still holding out, knowing that I could sell it for more later since its a low production game. That's just not me though, so next guy in line...here you go.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd.

Nobody is forcing you.

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I was full of regret about not getting in on this but now i am not.

Wait 5 minutes that will change.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

As much as I hate to say it, I'm going to let my spot go. I'm not going to get into negatives and Grinch the folks that are excited about this, but in the end I loved the art and the theme, but just wasn't feeling the layout and the tiny bit of gameplay we seen personally. Hopefully it goes to someone that is going to be excited about getting it and not just a pinvestor, and at this point that's the only reason I was still holding out, knowing that I could sell it for more later since its a low production game. That's just not me though, so next guy in line...here you go.

For 'pinvesters' yes they might make money, probably will if they get the game.

But they should treat this as high risk, just the same as 'investing' in any new company or venture.

I really, really hope they get all 300 done and they are great. But, I wish people wouldn't see this as a sure thing - yes, it probably will be ONCE you have a NIB in your living room!

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Wait 5 minutes that will change.

you are probably right, rusty. Just so there is no confusion, I am not trying to pee on your parade or insinuate the game will not be great. There just isn't enough there for me to justify buying it. I just value $6000 more than some of you do. I'm a tightwad.

#50 8 years ago

I am in and looking forward to something a little bit different.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Other
$ 210.00
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-out-on-rob-zombie-poll and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.