IMG_20171012_222011661 (resized).jpg
17282 (resized).jpeg
17284 (resized).jpeg
6c09a5c77e0c8bfd8291a29446f38469 (resized).jpg
potc77 (resized).PNG
potc88 (resized).PNG
potc44 (resized).PNG
potc55 (resized).PNG

There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 6 years ago

Looks like jjp hit a home run again ..... yea the price is high but .... wow so much pin there with all the toys, features, code and lighting. Im in on a le and only bc im selling 3 pins in a few weeks lol.

#2 6 years ago

I’m not. Too expensive. For that much money I’m gonna wait for toy story and muppets, themes I’m more excited for.

#3 6 years ago

I can't see muppets, what an odd theme in my opinion.

#4 6 years ago

I'm trying to find my house deed as we speak.

#5 6 years ago

We bash Stern and this game kicks it butt. However, Stern Pro I can consider while JJP is always a lotto ticket away. Out based on cost.

#6 6 years ago

Yea its to expensive ....thank goodness i got great deals on my current pins ...that way when i sell them for more than i paid it helps alot on purchasing these expensive new pins.

#7 6 years ago

Odds are I'm in after my DI purchase but I have to play it first. My distributor is trying to get one to nashville so hopefully can play one in about a month.

#8 6 years ago

I'm in

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

We bash Stern and this game kicks it butt. However, Stern Pro I can consider while JJP is always a lotto ticket away. Out based on cost.

Agreed but i just dont play my stern pros anymore after owning a loaded jjp pin lol.

#10 6 years ago

I'm in.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Odds are I'm in after my DI purchase but I have to play it first. My distributor is trying to get one to nashville so hopefully can play one in about a month.

Wow that soon huh?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Wow that soon huh?

Hopefully. He is trying as we type

#14 6 years ago

I definitely would be if it wasn’t so damn expensive.

This game is beautiful........damn i want one bad

#15 6 years ago

Glad to see such a,great response to potc. I was sad at the dialed in revealing last year but i ordered it day one anyhow bc i liked that it was different . Glad i did as its a amazing game and plays better than any pin ive ever played or owned. Only thing so far i dont like on the new potc is that the right ramp goes to upper playfield every time instead of having a diverter. But im sure its fine bc it looks like a great upper playfield.

#16 6 years ago

Looks GREAT but like all JJP games to expensive for me.

#18 6 years ago

If i really really love the gameplay i may upgrade to the ce bc i love the powdercoat and the other extras are neat. Depends on how much i get for my ss, mm and sm. Im also gonna get rrwoz. Jjp pins rule....

#19 6 years ago

I created a new savings account for either Pirates or Toy Story after watching that reveal stream. I play a Dialed In weekly and think the Hobbit is beautiful but have never loved the gameplay. I wasn't expecting much from the stream and gameplay, however, JJP fired on all cylinders with this release.

#20 6 years ago

probably in, i'm afraid to make the conversion and add txs. thats's an expensive toy indeed!

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

probably in, i'm afraid to make the conversion and add txs. thats's an expensive toy indeed!

Yea i bet

#22 6 years ago

Nope. Just got DI & SW so I'm cash poor for aboot ever

Quoted from bigd1979:

Only thing so far i dont like on the new potc is that the right ramp goes to upper playfield every time instead of having a diverter. But im sure its fine bc it looks like a great upper playfield.

Yeah i wondered aboot that too but they maybe trying to go for a true upper playfield like back in the day...were you did a lot of work up there. I feel like the more recent UPF you sort of did one thing only or it was separate from the game...diff'rent than say Grand Lizard or pharaoh or whatever.
I guess Got UPF was a bit better

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nope. Just got DI & SW so I'm cash poor for aboot ever

Maybe sell some your classics ..? Thats what im doing....

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Maybe sell some your classics ..? Thats what im doing....

No interest as of yet that would make me do that. You know the problem with classics is they aren't worth a ton...so you'd have to liquidate a few and then hey, you got no classics!

#25 6 years ago

In for an LE. It was going to be that or a WOZ to go with my DILE.

#26 6 years ago

Were is the poll?

SE
LE
CE
I'm out

#27 6 years ago

Just played one game, hard to know what’s going on, plays very fast with the magnets and discs throwing the ball around, similar to the way dialed in throws the ball. Ball times are short. I need a lot more time on it. Feels much more like DI than th or woz. Pf is packed, which made it not seem like a wide body. Sounds seems very good, couldn’t tell on light show, display looked great. Much better than what I’ve seen from another pinball company lately, no comparison. Price is a tough one, was hoping it would have been lower than di not higher.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Price is a tough one, was hoping it would have been lower than di not higher.

Haha. Yeah that's hope alright.

#29 6 years ago

Yes the price is high but I'd rather own this game than 2 lesser games. Maybe that's just my priority since I have limited space anyway.

#30 6 years ago

While it looks incredible I probably won’t be.

Two factors:
1. Right now I’m pretty satisfied with my lineup and would be forced to sell something for space.
2. We are currently pushing hard to get our house paid off within the next couple years (double+ payments) and a 9k game isn’t compatible with that goal.

Can’t wait for a chance to play it though.

#31 6 years ago

Awesome machine - would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the room. _Next_ house, with bigger game room...

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea its to expensive ....thank goodness i got great deals on my current pins ...that way when i sell them for more than i paid it helps alot on purchasing these expensive new pins.

ahh... it's a profit deal. takes the pressure off.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

ahh... it's a profit deal. takes the pressure off.

Yea helps alot but im gonna miss mm, sm and ss but a rrwoz and potcle will ease the pain some lol. Plus with the money left over im buying a newer work truck lol..

#34 6 years ago

I'm in!

Collectors edition for sure. Brothers first game... how could I not. This is going to be a monster game.

Remember, the standard is the SAME EXACT GAME as the le and ce. The only differences are cosmetic. If you don't need the blind save yourself some money and get the standard. At $8500 you are getting a fully loaded game with no compromises.

There are many choices for where to get your game. I don't care where you get it, just as long as you get it. Find a distributor you can work with, one you can trust.

Man, so excited about this one!

#35 6 years ago

I'm beyond tapped out when it comes to space, but I may need to move some stuff if I get hands on with this game and it plays as well as it looks like it does. It looks like an amazing effort from JJP here.

I'm done buying games without playing them first, so I'm excited for the pinball shows early next year when I can get to see it in person. Right now though, it's going on the wishlist.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No interest as of yet that would make me do that. You know the problem with classics is they aren't worth a ton...so you'd have to liquidate a few and then hey, you got no classics!

Really ? I think the price that tz , ss , totan tom and games like that are way up especially in excellent or restored condition. Plus the remakes seem to be effecting some prices .... so im selling them while the getting is good lol. I can always get them down the road again. But man jjp is making some the best games in history imo.... all the toys, features, rgb lighting, quality, code, innovation and great different layouts between every game. I cld actually see me having a all jjp collection at some point .

#37 6 years ago

PinballSTAR is ready for POTC orders - Who's in ? Want our email blast with info from the reveal or have questions ? Shoot us an email...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

potc55 (resized).PNGpotc55 (resized).PNG

potc44 (resized).PNGpotc44 (resized).PNG

potc88 (resized).PNGpotc88 (resized).PNG

potc77 (resized).PNGpotc77 (resized).PNG

#38 6 years ago

This game looks great. I can't wait to get to play on one.

#39 6 years ago

I’m in for an LE.

#40 6 years ago

I have no space or money.

I'm IN!!

Seriously, this has me excited. If you don't buy this then I don't know what you're waiting for.

#41 6 years ago

Theme doesn't resonate with me enough to spend that much.

Features look interesting and Keith's rules are always great - the "no two games are alike" factor will make this very replayable.

Looking forward to trying it when it's finished and on location. I'll never buy without playing first.

#42 6 years ago

Very tempted.... Its a lot of game but so is the price.

#43 6 years ago

We are in on a LE , and will proudly put it in our lineup with the other Jersey Jack games at Cafe One. It looks incredible!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I have no space or money.
I'm IN!!
Seriously, this has me excited. If you don't buy this then I don't know what you're waiting for.

Lol! I like your thinking.

#45 6 years ago

In for LE

#46 6 years ago

Since JJP is now doing a Disney theme, maybe they can do another ( cough..cough...Haunted Mansion). I'd be all over that. This and that next to each other. My 2 favorite rides. The Indy ride is not far behind.

#47 6 years ago

I suspect I'll be in for an LE For my home and I am considering putting one on my route. I really wish JJP would build a "route" model at 6500 -7K. I Think they would sell a ton of them even if they were slightly less interactive than the normal game.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Agreed but i just dont play my stern pros anymore after owning a loaded jjp pin lol.

Ouch. Owning a JJP pin didn't stop me from having fun on my Sterns as well.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I'm in!
Collectors edition for sure. Brothers first game... how could I not. This is going to be a monster game.
Remember, the standard is the SAME EXACT GAME as the le and ce. The only differences are cosmetic. If you don't need the blind save yourself some money and get the standard. At $8500 you are getting a fully loaded game with no compromises.
There are many choices for where to get your game. I don't care where you get it, just as long as you get it. Find a distributor you can work with, one you can trust.
Man, so excited about this one!

Not entirely cosmetic. Can a shaker be added to a standard? The glass we know you can get for $300. It is nice, though, that gameplay is the same across models.

#50 6 years ago

Differences between SE and LE
Glass, Spinning pop bumers with pirate, 72 Leds stars in back panel, target decals, laser topper, Coral mountain above left habitrail, shaker. Premium clearcoat is standard on all versions

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.
Plastics
$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
There are 225 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-on-the-new-potc?hl=turtle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.