Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-473.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    The Wiz.jpg
    739f39c6a61c743c767b7a2222702774224ae74f.jpg
    johnnydangerously.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 9 years ago

I bought WOZECLE. Not even in for game #2, much less game #3.

Learned my lesson the first time.

Complete the friggen' game, then, maybe, I will examine, discuss and decide.

Other than that preorder is a waste of time now.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Remember when Pinside was divided?
    It was like a goddamn pinball civil war for years lol
    There was a side saying "preorder in is stupid, no way that game will be done Dec 2011". The other side would offer passionate rebuttes about "Faith, journey, rewards & etc"
    After 3 years for WOZ, a bummer of a Hobbit reveal, the whole Lebowski shitnado, a game that used to be called Predator, a few Jpop titles still pending, some Vonnie D nonsense & a few other titles...
    Now pretty much everyone is like "Nah, I'm good"
    Lmfao are we all friends again?

Never weren't .

Pinside Strong!

#108 9 years ago

When we get feedback from TH owners, I will consider one. Darn it, I lost out on Smaug LE edition? Oh well.

#114 9 years ago

image-2.jpgimage-2.jpg

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

No objection at all to the "play before you pay" approach here! But to say that TH looks that bare-bones is really not a well-reasoned statement, IMO.

Compared to WOZ, TH looks sparse. Some are concerned that cost cutting measures to design and bom budgeting are imminent. It's a valid concern from potential TH buyers and PL title buyers coming from JJP who stated that Sterns cost cutting was not the way JJP would operate.

So far JJP is surviving, my WOZECLE is holding up well, but I have no personal interest in TH now with 3 different flavors.

It is bad enough that Stern cannot seem to stop on 'no premiums'.

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Its bare up top, but a beast underneath...

Yeah. It does. Hoping it plays like a beast too! I love the theme, huge fan, but man oh man. That WOZ wait killed me.

Btw, love your Pinsider name!
    image-473.jpgimage-473.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-in-on-jjp-3?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.